[Request] Needing slight assistance with a project

ShawnVallance

Hello, you may remember me for setting up and publishing an almost perfect Hogan set for the PC version of 2K19, and with 2K20 rolling around the corner, I have been hard at work setting up parts to complete Hogan's looks for 2K20, like his belt textures and the like. However, with there still being uncertainty if his inclusion in the game is only just his Smackdown '02-'03 Red/Yellow attire and no others, I have been piecing up as much as I can for his NWO attires, whether it being his '96-'99 run in WCW, or when he returned with the NWO in the WWF up until WMX8. The place where I have been stuck with is finding a high quality version of his boot's flames and the face logo that corresponds with it. While I had moderate success with the boot's flames that were utilized in the 2K19 set (with the help of Kung Fu), I feel that I can do better, but it is becoming a very tough thing for me to pull off. If anyone could help me out with this, I would greatly appreciate it, and when the time does come to utilize the textures, a post will be made with the person(s) who helped being credited along with it. Thank you.

Edited by ShawnVallance
Bleh