williambeatty

wwe 2k20 arenas modding

Recommended Posts

williambeatty

can someone make a modded arena when wwe 2k20 release on pc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pozzum

So you asked me a arena list similar to the superstar list.. that might be an acceptable target for next years game.  I think packs are still the go to and individual arena installs still haven't been optimized.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
williambeatty

can you make the golden era arenas pack mod and new generation era arenas pack and the attitude era arenas pack and the ruthless aggression era arenas pack and the pg era arenas pack and the reality era arenas pack and the new era arenas pack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
1 hour ago, williambeatty said:

can you make the golden era arenas pack mod and new generation era arenas pack and the attitude era arenas pack and the ruthless aggression era arenas pack and the pg era arenas pack and the reality era arenas pack and the new era arenas pack?

Yeah quick Possum, bang out all those arena packs and I wont even say please 😛

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCrazyPT
6 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Yeah quick Possum, bang out all those arena packs and I wont even say please 😛

 

Damn, your still modding to this day? I still remember you from the wwe13/14 days 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
1 hour ago, IamCrazyPT said:

Damn, your still modding to this day? I still remember you from the wwe13/14 days 😁

Yeah bro, still here

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCrazyPT
38 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Yeah bro, still here

Any other guys from back in the day still around? Like Bugsyboy and stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
4 minutes ago, IamCrazyPT said:

Any other guys from back in the day still around? Like Bugsyboy and stuff?

Bugsy has retired but I still chat to him occasionally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
williambeatty

Red Rooster is it possible to port arenas from wwe 13 to wwe 2k14 for the ps3 and xbox360?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
5 hours ago, williambeatty said:

Red Rooster is it possible to port arenas from wwe 13 to wwe 2k14 for the ps3 and xbox360?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
williambeatty

Red Rooster can you make a tutorial how to port arenas from wwe 13 to wwe 2k14 for the ps3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
1 hour ago, williambeatty said:

Red Rooster can you make a tutorial how to port arenas from wwe 13 to wwe 2k14 for the ps3?

No, all the info is here on the forums if you look for it, why should i reinvent the wheel just for you?

  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matt2282p

@Red Rooster can you port over legends 2k14 to 2k19 just for me!  Thanks in advance!!!

  • KappaBrain 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
5 hours ago, matt2282p said:

@Red Rooster can you port over legends 2k14 to 2k19 just for me!  Thanks in advance!!!

Sure bro I'll get right on that 😛

 

  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
1 hour ago, williambeatty said:

@Red Roostercan you make the Wrestling Legends mod for wwe 2k19 on pc?

Did your parents have any children who lived?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JManny

jCV1i60.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luiz Lopez

quit being a twat red rooster, no one likes a twat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.