wwe 2k20 arenas modding

williambeatty

So you asked me a arena list similar to the superstar list.. that might be an acceptable target for next years game.  I think packs are still the go to and individual arena installs still haven't been optimized.

can you make the golden era arenas pack mod and new generation era arenas pack and the attitude era arenas pack and the ruthless aggression era arenas pack and the pg era arenas pack and the reality era arenas pack and the new era arenas pack?

1 hour ago, williambeatty said:

can you make the golden era arenas pack mod and new generation era arenas pack and the attitude era arenas pack and the ruthless aggression era arenas pack and the pg era arenas pack and the reality era arenas pack and the new era arenas pack?

Yeah quick Possum, bang out all those arena packs and I wont even say please 😛

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Yeah quick Possum, bang out all those arena packs and I wont even say please 😛

Damn, your still modding to this day? I still remember you from the wwe13/14 days 😁

1 hour ago, williambeatty said:

Red Rooster can you make a tutorial how to port arenas from wwe 13 to wwe 2k14 for the ps3?

No, all the info is here on the forums if you look for it, why should i reinvent the wheel just for you?

• Woo 1

• 3 months later...