Please Help - MOD Index?

eplate2

I bought WWE 2k19 just after Christmas this year and haven't played it at all. I wanted to sort of wait around for the mod's to come in abundance and it looks like they have. I see so many different versions of wrestlers, championships, and arenas that it's making my head spin. I need to learn how to install mods soon so I can begin customizing my game to what I am looking for but I am having a lot of trouble staying organized with all the MODs for 2k19. Then I remembered, back when I had WWE 2k17 and had it modded, I remember there was a great index of all the mods for the game which made it super simple to find a specific mod and download it. For example, if I am looking for Bash at the Beach arena, instead of clicking away in the forums, it would be nice to open up an index of some kind that houses all mods and sorts them.

I am wondering if this exists somewhere so I can find the pieces I am looking for more easily. Also, I am having trouble finding a lot of arena's and unfortunately the ones I am looking for (mainly ECW ppvs) aren't on community creations either. Hoping there might be an arena mod somewhere for ecw shows. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. - If anyone has a good "how to install mods" video/instruction manual, I would appreciate a link to it. Thanks!

1 hour ago, kevan1700 said:

i dont think anyone did one this year. i started one for 2k18 but after a while, i couldnt maintain it alone with the abundance of mods that dropped

bummer, that's sad. Any way you can start one?

• Haha 4