Santacaw: a redemption?

Wizard of thay

I am not sure if anyone knows me here as I usually post my caws over at WLF. 

but recently I had an altercation with Santacaw.

I am sure you are aware of him he has stolen may people caws in the past and sent many many messages asking for textures and help etc.

but unfortunately he went to far on this occasion. I discussed the matter with him and he has posted this video.

https://youtu.be/41GK9ZdQI4U

It is an apology video. is it perfect and everything that people would want: no.

but I am sure you can agree this is a big step.

we as a community are now in a position with two options.

1) we keep doing the same dance and he once again does all the same things in the past and nothing changes

2) we try something new

I would suggest that Santacaw has a deep love of this game and wants to be a respected member of the community. I would like to try to help him with that

I accept in the past he has not behaved honourably

Here is my plan and i am requesting assistance not for santacaw not for him, but for me.

1. I teach him to make decent caws. i can do face textures, face shaping 

2. the community give him a bit of space just until the release of the new game.

3. if anyone has any links to useful tutorials please post them here.

4. any advice of how to do attires body tattoos and movesets would also be appreciated

Is Santacaw our jake the Snake or Scott Hall

can he do it? the balls in his court...

• Haha 9

7 hours ago, WWALLSTARS2 said:

Thats because he uploaded a better video where u can see his face  if u want to see it search santacaw army on utube

You know I can see IP addresses right santacaw?

Yeah you're clearly santacaw, both accounts are from Belfast and you knew why he reuploaded the video, if you want to be welcomed back in the community I suggest you don't lie 

• Yes! 1

My feeling is:

It's a dead issue. You KNOW there's nothing we can really do to keep him from stealing our CAWs and branding them as his own, right? IP blocking him here will drive him to other forums with new accounts, and he can make so many online to steal our stuff from CC that we'll never know. He's a leach and scourge upon the community, but like the flu, even vaccinating yourself against him, he'll still come back and harm you, just not as bad as he could. Almost pays off to keep him visible, as when he tries to repost our stuff, we can just check here and block the associated user on PSN/Live. Catfish him into telling on himself and stepping into a trap punishment so to speak. 

He wants our attention and recognition. We keep giving in, it encourages this more and more. Either cut him completely off, or let him be and just let us block him on a fake account by fake account basis. 

You can't have both.

Edited by IconReturns
  • Yes! 1

To be truthful    He's a cancer. This is the same  guy that not only  stole peoples attire by exploiting the import from custom superstar  he made numerous accounts on PSN. Outright stole every creation from Becky Stewart with regards to her Owen Harts, everything Dorsey hosts as it was left open. Then if not bad enough this low life thug  for lack of better word  choose to intentionally   impersonate my  gamer-tag not once but twice  and then  use the upload to servers User comments to troll how he is a good guy   doesn't steal   and so forth.  Really Not really. Not even close. Then what happens he made half cocked apology videos ignores that in both instances and deletes both videos so you tell me how sincere he is. Not at all.  I commend WizardofThay for even giving him time of day after what he said this past weekend to him  but he can't be trusted.  He's already bombarding members here for textures , harassing about them.   I'll just say this:  Just the way you were jarring back at  Admin after he mentioned the IP  speaks loud and clear  you are the same Snake in the grass trying to once again mask just who the hell you are so Hell no you haven't proven  you are genuine and thus far are mocking Wizards gracefulness to give you chance a mockery.  He's done nothing but try and go to bat for you on many forums only for you to   shit on it the same manor again even before WWE2K20 comes.   What I  find  most  comical is  your  bullshit notion that what you do isn't  really stealing   claiming how   nobody  asks  wrestler  about  making them  etc etc    so you ripping stuff   you yourself know  good  and well you never created  logos of  or textures  well I got  News for  you   Buddy   You're   dead  wrong :   If creators  don't   ask before  creating   then what do you call this:

NSDBtIj.png

JM2TXZe.png

fPh9yTG.png

YKpkCrf.png

Now  it Seems  as  though   I  just  blew a  Big  Hole in your    so called  "Creators  don't   ask wrestlers "  before  creating them       so  it's not  really stealing.   Ask any real gamer  they will tell you to your face you   import   attires  , textures on  stuff  then host the dummy   creation which you imported on without   credits    it's  stealing  , game cheating anyway you try and spin it  about   what was it you said   Oh Yeah    You were smart enough  to find   a loop  hole  Not  really .    Truth is  many creators  actually    reach out to wrestlers before  hand  because of   some having  copyright issue    etc etc but  see there's a  thing  called  RESPECT  which  you wouldn't know  anything about   which is  why some creators  actually get retweets  and follows  etc etc  and Personal  email  exchanges .   If Being honest;    I think  your  biggest problem   has nothing to do with gaming  per say  but  maybe  more to  you   having very little   or next to no   real  self esteem   so  you  turn to  these games and look  to  escape  with the different  personas   and  even that  ultimately bit you in the ass  as now  you  became  a  pathological liar   and  lost who you want to be  referred to as.  Is  it  Santacaw,   Is it's  imking1234   is  it  WWALLSTARS 1 , 2, 3, 4,   etc etc   Really  need to do some soul searching and find  the real you   because this crap you do just alienates  and pisses people off.   There is no  need to  keep  up the charade   when everybody  with a  brain sees right through the  bullshit  and You still  say you aren't all these  accounts yet there's 2 pages of  stuff on PSN  server   tagged as #Santacaw  from  all sorts of accounts including WWALLSTARS2 so  as they say if it  quacks like a duck and walks like a duck then it is a   duck so  come on man enough with the games and just come clean it's  you  Paul behind  WWALLSTARS2  trying to put out feelers to see what  gamers  come  and have to say.  I just  Hope  for  Wizard's  sake  you  don't   screw him  and  so forth  as he's  taking HUGE  chance  giving you his  expertise  and time   

apologies  to the  rest of the Smacktalks  Community  for  rather  lengthy post but it  needed to be said as that's his  thinking 

Edited by Cawmunity_cr8on

Well Ladies and gents.

I tried. it was going well slowly teaching him how to create a decent face texture.
we were going to create Mick Foley.
He announced he was a few steps ahead and sent me a Mick Foley face texture.
It was stingertap10's from a while ago. difficult to find online but Stingers work is easily recogisable if you know his stuff.

Stinger is fantastic and has provided lots of things for free and to be used how you want, but palming it off as your homework...

But all is not lost. I uploaded a Paul Russell Caw it is reuploadable and features a genuine Paul Russell face texture. 

So please enjoy I look forward to what attires Santacaw ends up in...

Edited by Wizard of thay
spelling
  • Too Sweet 1

Why  am not not  surprised?   I  said  he  was  not  the  least bit  genuine   in  his  so called  apology  to the entire    gaming  community and all he  did  was   take  your  generosity  to  forgive him  after  what he  said  to you  and not  even  a  week  went  by and he  resorts  to stealing  Our  Mick Foley  which Stingertap10   created and put in our   shared  database  for   gamers  as  texture reference.   So  in a nut shell   all Paul Russell (and  his  never  ending aliases)   did  was  take  your  gesture   and   shit  all over it  as only he  does    every time  somebody  gives the guy  chance after chance  after chance.   He's  a  worthless  Snake   and once  again  revealed his  true  colors

Edited by Cawmunity_cr8on