Davehinnegan1986

Dave's Hidden Arena MOD

Recommended Posts

Junaid Ahmed

hi it does unlock hidden arenas but the game freezes after hitting a finisher during replays specially in four way matches or above  hope you can fix it

Edited by Junaid Ahmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thunder72

Thanks for the unlocked arenas but  they are nowhere to be found once I copy the files you provided, please can you explain it or fix it?

thanks!

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrayanxD2000

Any way to unlock Wrestlemania 32 too?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clarityman
On 11/16/2019 at 9:40 AM, Junaid Ahmed said:

hi it does unlock hidden arenas but the game freezes after hitting a finisher during replays specially in four way matches or above  hope you can fix it

I have this issue too. I turned replays off. I consider it a small tradeoff to be able to keep all the default arenas AND have the unlocked ones, but it would be nice if there was some sort of fix for the problem. Who knows though.

Anyway, thanks for this... it's exactly what I needed, keeping default arenas but unlocking hidden ones!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
On 11/19/2019 at 9:32 PM, Clarityman said:

I have this issue too. I turned replays off. I consider it a small tradeoff to be able to keep all the default arenas AND have the unlocked ones, but it would be nice if there was some sort of fix for the problem. Who knows though.

Anyway, thanks for this... it's exactly what I needed, keeping default arenas but unlocking hidden ones!

 

This is most likely an issue with the misc01_start file. I don't know if you are working on it but I will personally examine the data in the file.

26 minutes ago, Sreeram KR said:

Is Wrestlemania 31 available ?

The Wrestlemania 31 Arena was in WWE 2k17. This mod consists of Arenas in 2k18 that were removed from the menu listing in 2k19.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LexRed
On 12/28/2019 at 12:33 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

 

This is most likely an issue with the misc01_start file. I don't know if you are working on it but I will personally examine the data in the file.

Please do, I was expecting any kind of response or fix about it since I downloaded it and it didn't work but I have so many thing on the game now that I didn't know if something was not right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
6 minutes ago, LexRed said:

Please do, I was expecting any kind of response or fix about it since I downloaded it and it didn't work but I have so many thing on the game now that I didn't know if something was not right.

Hi, from my tests so far the mod is working in my game. I haven't experienced any issues. One thing is the mod can't be combined with a different arena mod as there will be conflicts in the misc_start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LexRed

They just not show on my game, don't know why. I might have to check what other stuff I have in there that might interfere with this mod. What about the finisher thing, is that a problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davehinnegan1986

Not sure whats going on guys i thought all the files should be in there. This was made with a fresh install, cant be used with any other arena mods, and you have to clear the chunk file and rebuild the def. As far as the replays I havent ported them over didnt think about that. There should only be a few files to replace all the arena parts are all ready in the game. Hope this helps some of you out.

 

PS this could interfere with created arenas i dont use them much

Edited by Davehinnegan1986

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan

I’m not having any problem with finishers

If you are referring to replay gfx , they wouldn’t work anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DDK78

For the most part it works for me with the exception of...

Payback                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Great Balls of Fire

WCW Saturday Night

ECW One Night Stand

Roadblock

Saturday Night Main Event

No Mercy

These arenas lock up the game on the match up loading screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
2 minutes ago, DDK78 said:

For the most part it works for me with the exception of...

Payback                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Great Balls of Fire

WCW Saturday Night

ECW One Night Stand

Roadblock

Saturday Night Main Event

No Mercy

These arenas lock up the game on the match up loading screen

Do you have another arena mod installed in your game ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DDK78
2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Do you have another arena mod installed in your game ?

I have Titavius' modded arenas. At one point I had the 2k16 ported arenas mod but later deleted it since there seemed to be conflicting issues with this mod, which I prefered to use anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan

It will cause issues as some of the objects in these arenas had to be replaced . Besides unless you have merged data from the misc_arena and misc_start files for both mods, you can't use them together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DDK78
8 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

It will cause issues as some of the objects in these arenas had to be replaced . Besides unless you have merged data from the misc_arena and misc_start files for both mods, you can't use them together.

I guess that makes sense. Not a dealbreaker for me since I use Titavius ' mods for my Attitude/Ruthless aggression Universe modes so as long as the remaining arenas that dont lock up the game still work I'm ok. Thanks for the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
5 minutes ago, DDK78 said:

I guess that makes sense. Not a dealbreaker for me since I use Titavius ' mods for my Attitude/Ruthless aggression Universe modes so as long as the remaining arenas that dont lock up the game still work I'm ok. Thanks for the help.

Well it's actually possible to use both mods in the game. 

The thing is each mod has a modified misc01_start.pac file and possible misc04-arena.pac files. This will mean that if you have Titavuis mod installed, you will have overwritten the misc_01 for the hidden arena mod which contains also contains data for the transitions and replay transitions.

Since the hidden arena mod has more modified data, then the modified data from Titavius mod can be merged into the misc-start for the hidden arena mod and with that you'll have the best of both worlds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DDK78
9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Well it's actually possible to use both mods in the game. 

The thing is each mod has a modified misc01_start.pac file and possible misc04-arena.pac files. This will mean that if you have Titavuis mod installed, you will have overwritten the misc_01 for the hidden arena mod which contains also contains data for the transitions and replay transitions.

Since the hidden arena mod has more modified data, then the modified data from Titavius mod can be merged into the misc-start for the hidden arena mod and with that you'll have the best of both worlds.

Interesting, so should I delete both mods then start again with the hidden arena mod, then install Titavius mod?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
Just now, DDK78 said:

Interesting, so should I delete both mods then start again with the hidden arena mod, then install Titavius mod?

Yes . You actually install the hidden mod first. Then the modified data from Titavius mod is added to the misc_01 and misc _arena for the hidden arena mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DDK78
1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes . You actually install the hidden mod first. Then the modified data from Titavius mod is added to the misc_01 and misc _arena for the hidden arena mod.

Success! Theyre all working now. Can't thank you enough bro!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clarityman
18 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I’m not having any problem with finishers

If you are referring to replay gfx , they wouldn’t work anyway.

That's the only issue I ever had with this mod: replays cause crashes (only in certain arenas and only under specific circumstances).

This is why I turned replays off.

Are you saying replays wouldn't work with this mod no matter what? Just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
25 minutes ago, Clarityman said:

That's the only issue I ever had with this mod: replays cause crashes (only in certain arenas and only under specific circumstances).

This is why I turned replays off.

Are you saying replays wouldn't work with this mod no matter what? Just curious.

The mod works fine if no other arena mods are installed with it. So the question is whether you have other arena mods installed .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.