How to use Miz and Maryse tag entrance for other superstars or custom CAW

native cow

You can either create a .team_info in Data Editor with that entrance and the members, add the entrance to the menu with CAE item adder. There is also a way to hard-code the entrances used for superstars, but I can't remember details on that or which file to modify.

15 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

You can either create a .team_info in Data Editor with that entrance and the members, add the entrance to the menu with CAE item adder. There is also a way to hard-code the entrances used for superstars, but I can't remember details on that or which file to modify.

Ok friend I will try with CAE Item adder. 

And before that I want to tell you what I did.

First, I took original "Outsiders 026.team_info" file

and then I loaded it on data editor program.

After loading "Outsiders 026.team_info" file on data editor program, I selected the duo entrance motion as "Tag miz and Maryse 00217" and  then I saved.

And with the help of memory sheet, I found the Team Start Hex value for Outsiders team(slot ID 26) . And the Team Start Hex value for Outsiders team is 14287F358.

And when Game was open, I opened cheat engine I loaded the .team_info of which I edited, and I also typed the value 14287F358 in cheat engine and I also changed adam cole from boo to cheer, outsiders team (Kevin nash and scott hall) was coming and doing miz and maryse entrance gimmick. And after the match, I swaped superstars in the place of Kevin nash and scott hall in "Edit teams", the entrance "the miz and maryse" is changed to "generic tag 5"

What I want is, How to completely replace the moves. Say for example, the outsiders entrance gimmick move must completely changed to the miz and maryse gimmick and even If I create a team and for that team If I set the "outsiders" entrance motion, then must do only "miz and maryse" gimmick. So for that any idea ?

Edited by iamjoker