SAMOA JOE ENTRANCE

BUDDY MURPHY ENTRANCE

KEVIN OWENS ENTRANCE

ALIESTER BLACK ENTRANCE 

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN ENTRANCE

CHYNA ENTRANCE

ADAM COLE ENTRANCE

Edited by Landra James

I can honestly say wholeheartedly that 2k is one of the most incompetent video games companies going today.

Thq/yukes wasn't perfect, but you could tell that had the passion for wrestling games.

These fools refuse to drop actual game play footage.

Just entrances with graphics that look worse than last year.

giphy.gif

They still haven't released an official roster list.

Keep in mind the game comes out in 1 MONTH.

If this was for mortal Kombat or dragon Ball z or whatever niche audience people would riot.

Their selling point is cartoony originals that has nothing to do with wrestling.

giphy.gif

No upgrade to universe mode no additions to creations & they're gonna give us the same dry ass arena with just a different logo slapped onto it instead of putting in different arenas that already existed from past ppvs & shows.

Last year I waited until the Black Friday sales. This year they won't be getting any money from me.

I honestly think all those entrances are captured from xbox one x with 4k resolution set. Some entrances are good and improved and some are a bit dissapointing. Samoa Joe and Stone cold models are a bit cartoonist. I am impressed by Aliester Black and Buddy Murphy entrances and models.

• 2 weeks later...