Port Question

drwho269

• 2 months later...

I havent tried a actual char from 2k19 to 2k18 but i have downloaded and tested attires from 2k19 such as goldust,tensai and the fiend bray wyatt mod and they work just as good. Only thing you might notice is just the lighting (Skin color is lighter) on the superstars do to them being for 2k19 besides goldust 95 mod. But thats nothing bad really. Will be testing 2k20 later down the line for 2k18.

Edit: i have tried EC3 directly from 2k19 to 2k18 and because he isnt a mod but instead a in game char from 2k19, it seems around the neck area of the char seems tp be glitched showing patterns out from the model itself, n also the eye colors of the pupils were orange instead of normal black.

Edited by chitowns deuce

15 hours ago, chitowns deuce said:

I havent tried a actual char from 2k19 to 2k18 but i have downloaded and tested attires from 2k19 such as goldust,tensai and the fiend bray wyatt mod and they work just as good. Only thing you might notice is just the lighting (Skin color is lighter) on the superstars do to them being for 2k19 besides goldust 95 mod. But thats nothing bad really. Will be testing 2k20 later down the line for 2k18.

@chitowns deuce It should work fine, I ported 2k19 to 2k16 so I guess as 2k18 has more animations than 2k16 there should be no problems to add wrestlers from 19 to 18. Skin? Yes, edit the skin textures to make them less shiny. Nice avatar by the way

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 11:45 PM, chitowns deuce said:

Just tested 2k20 Matt Riddle made by joe and man how amazed i was. Works perfect even the skin texture is good. A absolute must. Such an amazing modder

in his buddy murphy even in 2k16 facial animation works))