Help With Modding Tag Team Entrance

TheJStale

I'm trying to mod in Enzo & Cass's tag team entrance and I would like to replace the Hype Bros entrance or Gable and Benjamin's entrance for the tag entrance, and the Fabulous Freebirds trio entrance for Enzo, Cass & Carmella's trio entrance, but I do not know which effect or lighting file corresponds with those entrances. There is no WWE 2K19 Files spreadsheet like there has been for past games.

Could someone please help?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheJStale

• BlindedByTheGrace

Hi,

The Hype Bros entrance in 2k19 has the ID 1312.There is an effects file 01312.pac but no lights file.

Shelton  Benjamin and Chad Gable's entrance has the ID 01361. You will find an effects file but no lights file.

The Fabulous Freebirds trio entrance has the ID 1802. There is an effects file 01802 but no lights file.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The Hype Bros entrance in 2k19 has the ID 1312.There is an effects file 01312.pac but no lights file.

Shelton  Benjamin and Chad Gable's entrance has the ID 01361. You will find an effects file but no lights file.

The Fabulous Freebirds trio entrance has the ID 1802. There is an effects file 01802 but no lights file.

Thanks! I wasn't 100% sure if their effect/lighting and the entrance had the same slot number or not.

Ok so I am having a problem. The entrance works fine in terms of the motions. But I get generic lighting, no trons and no music and I get Jojo announcing instead of silence.

I've modded tag entrances before but I havent done it in a while and I've forgotten how to do it LOL

Edited by TheJStale

4 minutes ago, TheJStale said:

Ok so I am having a problem. The entrance works fine in terms of the motions. But I get generic lighting, no trons and no music and I get Jojo announcing instead of silence.

Hi,

Did you copy the effects files for the entrance  from the 2k18 or 2k17 game folder , depending on which entrance you are using?

To get the trons and music working, you need to decompress the entrance file and change the ID in the 0fop file.

But looking at things from a different perspective , replacing an entrance is probably not the best option.

Since this entrance originally had a voiceover, the developers disabled the ring announcer for the original entrance slot not the file.. If you port it to another evt slot, the ring announcer will be enabled.

You will have to port it to the original entrance slot or an unused entrance and add a name string using the CAE Adder tool so you can select it in game. This is also easier since you are using the original ID's. In this case you wouldn't need to change the ID in the 0fop file and the trons and music will work .

I would port it to the slot it says it is set to in Data Editor, but all I can see is like "014" and the rest is cut off. So I was going to replace an entrance I did not plan on using.

I am using the Enzo & Cass 2K18 entrance motion. And Idk if if I need the lighting file for it or not.

Edited by TheJStale

You will need the original effects file for the entrance. You can't use another effects file with the same ID.

You can decompress the entrance file using Pac editor (Mass extract function)

The game engine reads the ID  set in the 0fop file to assign media assets not the evt id, this is why the media isn't working.

What evt ID did you use for the NAO entrance.

I will suggest you first try porting the entrance to its original ID slot , then assign using data editor. 

10 minutes ago, TheJStale said:

I would port it to the slot it says it is set to in Data Editor, but all I can see is like "014" and the rest is cut off. So I was going to replace an entrance I did not plan on using.

I am using the Enzo & Cass 2K18 entrance motion. And Idk if if I need the lighting file for it or not.

You will probably still get the ring announcer on that slot since it's not the original evt ID.

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You will need the original effects file for the entrance. You can't use another effects file with the same ID.

You can decompress the entrance file using Pac editor (Mass extract function)

The game engine reads the ID  set in the 0fop file to assign media assets not the evt id, this is why the media isn't working.

What evt ID did you use for the NAO entrance.

I will suggest you first try porting the entrance to its original ID slot , then assign using data editor. 

Yeah I just figured that out.

Well in Data Editor, I can read the full ID slot for NAO, so I had no issue. It works perfectly. No ring announcer and I have the correct lighting.

I would, but it's cut off. I can't read the full ID. I can see "014" and the rest is cut off. Same goes for Enzo, Cass & Carmella's trio entrance. The slot ID is cut off completely.

Do you know what slots they use in 2K19?

Edited by TheJStale

Ok, so it still wasn't working so I opened rePac and extracted the 0000.bpe file and used HXD to change the ID to match the slot I am trying to put it in and when I try using rePac to reinject it in (as either uncompressed or compressed) it just sits there not doing anything, but the bottom left of the screen says its injecting it.

Edited by TheJStale

1 minute ago, TheJStale said:

Ok, so it still wasn't working so I opened rePac and extracted the 0000.bpe file and used HXD to change the ID to match the slot I am trying to put it in and when I try using rePac to reinject it in (as either uncompressed or compressed) it just sits there not doing anything, but the bottom left of the screen says its injecting it.

To be honest, you are better off using Pac Editor for this.It's just much better at handling these injections. After using the MASS EXTRACT function to obtain the 0fop file, you need to reinject it using the INJECT AS BPE function.

Also remember you cannot directly change the ID of a 2k18 pac file. You need to extract the bpe files and inject them into a 2k16 pac file which you can rename.

If you don't want to go through the sometimes painstaking process, you can just leave it as the original ID since it's not used in 2k19. Set the ID with data editor. You will find the ID listed with no name.

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

To be honest, you are better off using Pac Editor for this.It's just much better at handling these injections. After using the MASS EXTRACT function to obtain the 0fop file, you need to reinject it using the INJECT AS BPE function.

Also remember you cannot directly change the ID of a 2k18 pac file. You need to extract the bpe files and inject them into a 2k16 pac file which you can rename.

If you don't want to go through the sometimes painstaking process, you can just leave it as the original ID since it's not used in 2k19. Set the ID with data editor. You will find the ID listed with no name.

OHHH.

Wait, really?

Ok I didn't the files at all this time, I just put them in their respective folders and changed the team info file in Data Editor.

They now have trons and the theme plays, but I still get Jojo announcing and the default lighting.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Also, I tried loading up 2K18's Data editor to see what Enzo and Cass's victory is and its also cut off. Could you tell me what it is, if you know it?

Also is there any chance Enzo And Cass's entrance and the trio one have a particle file or something that I missed?

Edited by TheJStale

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The Victory ID is 6608

From 2K18?
I'm looking in my evt folder down in the 06's and it goes from 06508 to 06700. there is no 06608

Edited by TheJStale

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The duo Victory motion in 2k18 is 6739.

Thank you!

I really appreciate all your help, man. I'm sorry for being a bother again.

The trio entrance motion works fine, but again, the lighting is wrong and Jojo is announcing.

Like the tag team one. The tag team one now has like red lighting. Its not the right one its supposed to have.

16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

What  evt ID's are you using for the duo motion and trio motion?

I did not change them. I kept them whatever they were from 2K18.

I did try changing the effect file for the duo entrance and that is what gave me the red lighting, I think.

I copied an effect file that I could edit in HxD, extracted the file from the Enzo/Cass one, injected it into the file I copied and then opened up the hex editor and edited it so it matched the same ID as the entrance file.

Edited by TheJStale

using a different effects file will affect the lighting.

Did you try the original effects file ?

If JoJo is still announcing, then the data which cuts out the ring announcer from the entrance has been removed from the sound.pac file. 

One other way to remove it will be removing the ring announcer bytes entirely from the decompressed entrance file.

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

using a different effects file will affect the lighting.

Did you try the original effects file ?

If JoJo is still announcing, then the data which cuts out the ring announcer from the entrance has been removed from the sound.pac file. 

One other way to remove it will be removing the ring announcer bytes entirely from the decompressed entrance file.

Even if I inject the file I extracted from the one I want to use?

Yes but it wasn't working. it was just default lighting.

hm. How might that happen?

How could I do that?

1 minute ago, TheJStale said:

Even if I inject the file I extracted from the one I want to use?

Yes but it wasn't working. it was just default lighting.

hm. How might that happen?

How could I do that?

Did you check if there is a light file for the entrance in the 2k18 folders. I haven't got 2k18 installed now so I can't check

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Did you check if there is a light file for the entrance in the 2k18 folders. I haven't got 2k18 installed now so I can't check

I checked the 2k18 files spreadsheet and the lighting files are a .def file

Edited by TheJStale