Kgs tool and the ps4

zhigge

Not sure how he does it every year. But he has a way to mod the save via another tool and it suppose to work on the ps4. Has anyone tried it. Before I spend the money I wanted to see if their were any alternatives for the ps4 tool as this is cheaper than buying a good rig.all I want to do is add mods and unlock the npc.

Nope, I'm so pissed. So kg can do what he said. I got some of the npcs unlocked but not all like on the pc, so there is that. I was so looking forward to turning the construction dude into d'lo brown. Ugh. But I did get io shirai out of the high school fan chick. So here lies my issue. Some of the npcs can be edited but not all. But it's enough to justify the cost for me. 

So now if I could figure out how he edited the save file and it still works I'd be fine. Imbthinking he has a ps4 thats jailbreak broken. Anybody had any success in modifying the ps4 save either by hex or a tool? Please share