Solved: Upload alt attire to Community Uploads?

sorwah

Sorry, I'm new to the 2K series. I had made a custom attire for a WWE Superstar that I also changed their hair dye color for. Unfortunately, it seems you can't import dyed hair to a new character or new apparel? Additionally, I'm told I can't upload my alternate attire to the Community Uploads because I "don't have any content that can be uploaded in [the Superstars & block body category]".

I'd like to upload my custom attire to the Uploads and not have to go through the hours of dye work I had to do before.

Is there a way to upload the custom attire to the community? Is there a way to use the Data Editor tool to extract my custom alt attire and apply it to a character's attire for which I can upload to the community?

Also, apologies if this is the wrong forum to ask for such help, and if this topic belongs in a different forum I'd kindly ask the mods to move it to the proper board. Thank you.

----

Solved: I figured out I had to mark the custom attire "PERSONAL INFORMATION > USE AS ALTERNATE ATTIRE?" option to "NO" in order for it to allow me to upload it.

Edited by sorwah