Hayabusa, Mike Awesome, Jerry "The King" Lawler

Clarityman

Hey all. I've been making CAWs for many years, but recently began refining my technique. I know it's late in the game's cycle, but this version of WWE 2K is the best we've ever seen in my opinion and I'm still adding to my roster/playing regularly.

Featured here are Hayabusa, Mike Awesome, and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Hayabusa:

wr0ZNBW.jpg

0c7CM2Y.jpg

JT6eCiJ.jpg

LY1G7tw.jpg

Edited by Clarityman
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

It's there. You just can't see it from the front. Fun fact: my friend from my childhood used to call this guy "Horsie" because of this white ribbon, before we learned his real name and what an awesome wrestler he was.

c9VzGk5.jpg

Mike Awesome next. Gotta have someone for Hayabusa to fight against!

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1

Hayabusa has been released! Available now on CC. Hope anyone that wants him enjoys.

Tags: Hayabusa, FMW ECW Japan, Clarityman

Glad to see @WhereTheFdidTheEgo likes this, as this was partly inspired by when he was showcasing the other Hayabusa CAW in his awesome arena work!

EDIT: How do you tag users ↑ in posts anyway? I've never been able to figure it out.

Edited by Clarityman
Fixed Tag
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome is his name! All his victims feel the pain! Dropped... with... an Awesome Bomb! You go down and you never come up!

Mike Awesome:

4PITRuv.jpg

fdOjaUZ.jpg

UvGAKg6.jpg

Jerry "The King" Lawler:

I'm not 100% happy with this one, but I will give myself an A for effort. Long live The King!

39IoUhD.jpg

lrM5B6w.jpg

miLaQiE.jpg

fTCZozK.jpg

Edited by Clarityman
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

Awesome my friend🙂

Please tell me I'm ask if you can help me with caws i need to my pc like chris candido , heidenreich , jacob fatu , the headshrinkers , sarina del renta,and areal fat yokozuna  because i cant find someone who can do it and maby you can if you can do some of them im be  grateful and more than happy to see the caws at wwe2k19 community creations 

Hope for an answer 

• 1 year later...