Hollywood Akeem

6 hours ago, setho123113 said:

yeah, that's what i meant. i really want to mod WWE SVR 2010 and also his CAW injector as well. i tried looking on the wayback machine but the links are dead. very suprised no one has it.

even if someone gave you it the tool doesnt work anymore 1 because it wont work on windows10 and 2 it relies on his website for logging in which no longer works because the sites dead like you said

On 7/23/2020 at 1:43 PM, Swooog said:

even if someone gave you it the tool doesnt work anymore 1 because it wont work on windows10 and 2 it relies on his website for logging in which no longer works because the sites dead like you said

oh. damn..

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, just wondering how is one able to change the gender of any character using this mod?... I can't seem to find a way to do it but I did notice that there is other xex files inside the game folder so do they have the ability to do so? because I tried launching them but they don't seem to do anything different from the default xex file.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

anyone tried add additional attire in this game because i saw the misc is as it is like i checked in misc batista is only one attire but in game he have two attire how could @brienj  did this ? 
i can just change the attire but cant add 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don’t have the Stone Cold dlc is there any way I can get, does anyone have the file or know how I could get the file?

On 4/16/2020 at 6:57 PM, MKKHAN said:

i have the ston cold dlc and will try to upload it somewhere  

Do you have the dlc uploaded yet?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI! Im having a problem. The themes arent going go to the wrestlers and Ashley and  Victorias outfits are just duplicated into 3 slots. Does anyone know how to fix?

• 1 month later...

Howdy.

I've installed Brienj's mod on my RGH Trinity console. It works pretty nice (I've seen some clipping and some models glitch sometimes, but that's more of an issue with the vanilla game tbh), but I've encountered some bugs and glitches when playing:

• Some matchups just crash the game. Idk if there's conflicting issues with the IDs or some parts of the models. For example, RVD vs Edge will always crash, no matter where you try to play it (even in the training centre). Tbh, I've found kinda of a pattern here, and maybe it also has something to do with Edge's B attire, idk.
  • Playing the initial demo for the game crashes. I'm sure it has something to do with the IDs this time, since from what I understand, the demo calls for certain wrestlers to perform certain inputs to showcase the game, and since this is in-engine, it cannot locate some of the IDs or some IDs doesn't match correctly, and it crashes.
  • The music isn't assigned automatically. I've seen other people as youtubers that in other instances it just scrambles which music is for which superstar. I guess assigning it manually is an option, and in that case I've not encountered any kind of error.

So far is this. I understand that this is a dead project in the sense that the last update was a decade ago, but this is just for other users to test and verify what could potentially lead to a crash, and kinda make a bug/glitch list for other users to be warned that they may encounter this type of situations.

Anyway, this mod is awesome, and I would love to know some other mod like this for 7th gen consoles, like the latest WWE 2K games, or older games as WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007. Thanks so much to Brienj for developing this great mega mod.

I wish this small list could be helpful for others to have caution if you encounter a crash or a bug like this.

Edited by Gogeta007yBro

On 9/28/2021 at 3:32 AM, Gogeta007yBro said:

Howdy.

I've installed Brienj's mod on my RGH Trinity console. It works pretty nice (I've seen some clipping and some models glitch sometimes, but that's more of an issue with the vanilla game tbh), but I've encountered some bugs and glitches when playing:

• Some matchups just crash the game. Idk if there's conflicting issues with the IDs or some parts of the models. For example, RVD vs Edge will always crash, no matter where you try to play it (even in the training centre). Tbh, I've found kinda of a pattern here, and maybe it also has something to do with Edge's B attire, idk.
  • Playing the initial demo for the game crashes. I'm sure it has something to do with the IDs this time, since from what I understand, the demo calls for certain wrestlers to perform certain inputs to showcase the game, and since this is in-engine, it cannot locate some of the IDs or some IDs doesn't match correctly, and it crashes.
  • The music isn't assigned automatically. I've seen other people as youtubers that in other instances it just scrambles which music is for which superstar. I guess assigning it manually is an option, and in that case I've not encountered any kind of error.

So far is this. I understand that this is a dead project in the sense that the last update was a decade ago, but this is just for other users to test and verify what could potentially lead to a crash, and kinda make a bug/glitch list for other users to be warned that they may encounter this type of situations.

Anyway, this mod is awesome, and I would love to know some other mod like this for 7th gen consoles, like the latest WWE 2K games, or older games as WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007. Thanks so much to Brienj for developing this great mega mod.

I wish this small list could be helpful for others to have caution if you encounter a crash or a bug like this.

The music is assigned to players. You need to make sure you set up the mindex folder correctly. It took me deleting and intsalling it three times for it to work. I think i had to transfer it via usb rather than ftp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 12:00 PM, Hollywood Akeem said:

The music is assigned to players. You need to make sure you set up the mindex folder correctly. It took me deleting and intsalling it three times for it to work. I think i had to transfer it via usb rather than ftp.

Tried, and didn't work correctly for most wrestlers.

When I tried with Wrestling Legends mod for 2K14, the mindex files worked perfectly, even over FTP. Also, both Wrestling Legends' and SvR 2010 2.0's files are very similar, so I'm guessing the Wrestling Legends creators use that mindex as a base.

On 10/14/2021 at 10:55 AM, Confidenceshipper6 said:

You can't also play as Edge in this one or choose him as your opponent. This needs to be solved immediately

Yeah, afak it only works the original attire.

But don't expect a fix soon, or ever, as this mod finished development in 2011, and this is just a legacy thread for discussing the mod and troubleshooting the instalation.

• 3 weeks later...

So, the mod is Worthy or Not? I read some bugs/glitches here.

As long the Original Roster its untouched, is good for me.

Edited by Richie Makyura

On 11/8/2021 at 1:04 PM, Richie Makyura said:

when i played it i had fun, some people on this thread love to complain tho

On 11/8/2021 at 7:04 AM, Richie Makyura said:

Official WWE games have bugs and glitches...

Nothing is perfect and you should never expect modders to fix the issues that the game originally has.

It's worth it.

I like this more for the historical value, than for the gameplay exactly. For me it represents that since forever the community has aspired for something more wrestling games, and some individuals have gone to the effort of doing this kind of great mods. Yeah, it has bugs or glitches, but it's just like playing an Ultimate SmackDown vs RAW game... kinda.

Also, this mod inspired @yumboy11to doing an excellent equivalent of this mod, but on SmackDown vs RAW 2011.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 7:27 PM, CUSTOM SUPERSTAR said:

I cant get entrances to work for Justin Roberts, Tony Chimel or other npcs :( and i cant edit attires for festus or edge. help.

to be honest im not 100% sure about this mod but if its anything like those old tools that unlocked npc's they literally have no entrance it will just skip to the match you have to manually give them one

Edited by Swooog

• 4 weeks later...

It can't be that because other npcs like Jim Ross and Tazz have entrances 

On 1/21/2022 at 12:09 AM, Swooog said:

to be honest im not 100% sure about this mod but if its anything like those old tools that unlocked npc's they literally have no entrance it will just skip to the match you have to manually give them one

Can't be that since other npcs like Jim Ross and Tazz have entrances 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Alright just a couple questions, is it possible for this mod to run on a cfw PS3? Did anyone make a PS3 version? is it possible to change the games code to make all game modes instead of sololy having backstage play in-game music? Finally is it possible to give 2010, the nice beautiful character health/name HUD from 2k 15 new gen?

1 hour ago, SaiII said:

Alright just a couple questions, is it possible for this mod to run on a cfw PS3? Did anyone make a PS3 version? is it possible to change the games code to make all game modes instead of sololy having backstage play in-game music? Finally is it possible to give 2010, the nice beautiful character health/name HUD from 2k 15 new gen?

no to everything besides maybe the music one