Hollywood Akeem

• 1 month later...

Can someone send me that Brienj SVR2010 rar file in 4 parts whenever i try to download it sometime my net connection break the download so i have to  download it again from 0% please help

Ok for me the game worked I just put the game and the save with the DLC in hdd1 and simply start the game it's automatically put the save and the DLC in 000001/ 000002  folder 

This is the first time I have success in a modded game and can't believe my eyes I was watching people playing the modded game or with mods since 2010 I was trying on it and today I am playing a modded game 

Sorry for my bad English

Thank you @Hollywood Akeem

Thank you @Red Rooster

Can you upload the minded.rar file again it's not opening with me I want extract it but it says the file is damage

There are video demonstrations that are still on Youtube, of Brienj's mod being used for SVR11. Is there a similar collection of files that are compatible with it? I have seen written admissions of Brienj's that his hacking program does not work, but maybe he was just referring to SVR11, since here you are with one for SVR10. 

4 hours ago, DrNefarious97 said:

There are video demonstrations that are still on Youtube, of Brienj's mod being used for SVR11. Is there a similar collection of files that are compatible with it? I have seen written admissions of Brienj's that his hacking program does not work, but maybe he was just referring to SVR11, since here you are with one for SVR10. 

You gotta really love when people have probably quoted you entirely out of context.  I have never, not once in my life said that my program does not work, nor do what it is intended to do.  The public versions of my program shouldn't be able to even start anymore, although someone may have been able to hack it to get past the login screen, IDK, but my original unmodified program that was released publicly, would work, if you could get past the login screen today.  People that have my privately made tool, without login, have no problems using my tool, nor do I, if I was so inclined to ever want to hack this game again.

I really hate having to make a post like this, because someone apparently quoted me out of context, and has zero English comprehension as well.

Ok, back to not caring about these old SvR games again, and staying retired, but when people present untruths about you, you have to get the story straight.

• Like 2

On 4/24/2020 at 5:31 AM, brienj said:

You gotta really love when people have probably quoted you entirely out of context.  I have never, not once in my life said that my program does not work, nor do what it is intended to do.  The public versions of my program shouldn't be able to even start anymore, although someone may have been able to hack it to get past the login screen, IDK, but my original unmodified program that was released publicly, would work, if you could get past the login screen today.  People that have my privately made tool, without login, have no problems using my tool, nor do I, if I was so inclined to ever want to hack this game again.

I really hate having to make a post like this, because someone apparently quoted me out of context, and has zero English comprehension as well.

Ok, back to not caring about these old SvR games again, and staying retired, but when people present untruths about you, you have to get the story straight.

Dam got shocked when i scrolled down and seen your name 

Edited by Swooog

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 12:31 AM, brienj said:

Holy shit it's brienj in the flesh! Man you're a legend on these forums! Your Svr 2010 hack was the bomb and there's a small resurgence going on in the Svr 2011 forums because of it man! Wish you the best retirement! Also, say hi to aznblusuazn and all the other retired modders in that retirement home for me!

28 minutes ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

Wish you the best retirement! Also, say hi to aznblusuazn and all the other retired modders in that retirement home for me!

Did you really just make a retirement home joke 🙄

Edited by DamalengaDingus
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JanChal00 said:

Bruh, those jokes are not offensive, neither illegal.

Didn't say it was illegal bub. Felt it was corny. Now get out her wit yo fat ALBERT lookin ass profile.

Edited by DamalengaDingus

31 minutes ago, DamalengaDingus said:

Didn't say it was illegal bub. Felt it was corny.

what can i say? I make dad jokes.

31 minutes ago, DamalengaDingus said:

Now get out her wit yo fat ALBERT lookin ass profile.

imagine critiquing other people, and being as self-unaware as this guy. Looks like you worked yourself into a shoot, brother.

Edited by Hollywood Akeem

On 5/21/2020 at 12:49 AM, Hollywood Akeem said:

what can i say? I make dad jokes.

imagine critiquing other people, and being as self-unaware as this guy. Looks like you worked yourself into a shoot, brother.

^

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can anyone help me? I installed this mod and when I load it the music stops and when I play the superstar their is no music. So when someone has time please respond. Thank you

9 hours ago, WWE FAN 1234456788 said:

Can anyone help me? I installed this mod and when I load it the music stops and when I play the superstar their is no music. So when someone has time please respond. Thank you

On 8/19/2019 at 1:05 AM, Hollywood Akeem said:

How do I have custom music (music not installed in the game) for entrances?

I've added a rar file for you to unpack called mindex.rar.

1. Uncompress it using 7-Zip or winrar.
  2. Open up your favorite FTP program and link it to your xbox, alternatively you can put the folder on your flash drive.
  3. Place the mindex folder in the root of your xbox 360 (For me its HDD1). 
  4. You're done!

Now you must be asking how put this folder in the root of your drive is going to give you custom wrestling entrances played in game, and that's a fair question! Inside the mindex folder is over wrestling 500 wrestling songs that has been compiled. So when you start the game up, go to entrances, and when a superstar loads up, go to "Music", then "USER PLAYLIST" and all the songs will load up! 

Note: I recommend using a flash drive because when I did it over FTP, for some reason none of the songs played correctly.

I read that but some songs are not their and whenever I do try to assign the songs to some people like Bret Heart the game crashes. Another is Animal whenever i Try to put his song it switches to Batista . I'm confused . 

3 hours ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

I read that but some songs are not their and whenever I do try to assign the songs to some people like Bret Heart the game crashes. Another is Animal whenever i Try to put his song it switches to Batista . I'm confused . 

On 7/18/2020 at 4:42 AM, Swooog said:

wdym his save editor?

yeah, that's what i meant. i really want to mod WWE SVR 2010 and also his CAW injector as well. i tried looking on the wayback machine but the links are dead. very suprised no one has it.