Hollywood Akeem

EDIT: Major thanks to Red Rooster for helping me obtain the hacked files and kevan1700 for the save files 😀 You guys da real MVP!

This is all the information and files I have compiled after a long 2 nights of extensive research on this hack from this forum and other websites. If you're 10 years late to the party like me and have a Jtag or RGH system, this is the place for you. Or if Xenia finally runs properly, (hello future!) that's cool too.  

For archiving purposes, I've added it to my google drive which I will intend to keep it there as long as possible for anyone wanting the files in the future. 5 years? 10 years? No problem. I'm not deleting it and I never will. Now, is it practical? No, in fact, there are so few rgh consoles because hardware modding an Xbox 360 is no child's play. This is fundamentally the main reason why this hacked version of SVR 2010 has and probably will be in the hands of only a few people. However, with the always-improving Xbox emulator Xenia, perhaps this hack’s popularity may resurface in the future.

I did the best that I could to document every thing. Please be mindful that some things are missing, like the Caw injector. A lot of links are dead so I had to scrape as much as I could on the way back archives and the second page of google resultsÂ đŸ˜±. If you have access to any of these files, please, don't be afraid to msg me. Enough of my rant. 

What is the content?

• 187 Playable Characters (See Txt file to see exactly who's in it) 
    • Characters and Divas from Svr 2007-2009 Added
    • Variants of Superstars already in SVR 2010 will be categorized as an alternate attire under that superstar.
  • Hidden moves in the game that are available in move sets 
  • Custom Titantrons for both caws and superstars 
  • The ability to change ANY character's gender 
  • The ability to change ANY character's weight class 
  • The ability to completely modify ANY character's stats, name, nickname, height, or signs

Source

Who are the playable characters?

What Do I need to use this mod?

• Winrar or 7-zip (To unpack RAR)
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin DLC
  • A RGH or Jtag Xbox 360 Console

OR

• The latest version of Xenia (For when the emulator is stable enough to run SVR 10)

I Want to install more character mods, what do I do?

• Use Nike the bike’s Svredit. "What is svredit" you say? Here is the link to the website! (Archive). The website explains what it does and how to use it.
    • The link to these files are at the bottom of this post, as are all the other files available to download.

I want to Inject Caws. How do I do that?

• Make sure you download the save data, rehash & resign it, and put it in your content folder (Check the bottom for more info).

I did everything correctly but the characters don't show up?

• You Must make sure you have the stone cold steve austin dlc installed properly and the save file rehashed to your profile.

Where Do I install this on my Xbox 360/Xenia?

For Xbox 360 Jtag'd and RGH'd systems

1. Make sure you Download Svr 2010 to a USB to place it in the Xbox 360. You could also use any FTP application like FileZilla or Xbox 360 Neighborhood to transfer it from the computer to your Xbox via the internet. I mentioned these two because they’re credible, but any FTP would work.
    1. Once the Svr 2010 file is on your system, place it in the games directory to where whatever Dashboard program you use (Aurora or Custom Dash) can find it.

For Xenia

1. Place the hack where you can find it the then open up Xenia.
  2. Click on File > Open and locate the default.xex file.

Where do I install Stone Cold Steve Austin DLC?

1. Find a way to get it on your system. (Via Usb or FTP as stated above).
  2. Place the Content in Content\E00PROFILEID\54510844\00000002\
  3. Make Sure you download Xm360 to verify and unlock the DLC file. Make sure you scan for DLC first using “Rescan All”, then go to the DLC menu by clicking on “Show DLC”. After that, scroll down to “Smackdown vs Raw 2010”. If you placed the DLC in the right directory, you’d be able to see i.
  4. On the left side of the screen, click “Unlock DLC”. Once that's done, you can head back to the home menu.

How do I insert a save file into my Xbox 360/Xenia?

For Xbox 360 Jtag'd and RGH'd systems

1. You will first need to find a way to rehash and resign the save file to your profile. This is because the Xbox 360 needs to will reject loading it if the save doesn't match with your profile's id. Other guides will tell you to use horizon but it gave me a virus last time I used it. So for the sake of simplicity, I'll show you the easiest way.
    1. Make sure you download Aurora if you don't have it already. MSG me if their website permanently sinks. 
    2. Have the SaveData.dat file already downloaded on your Xbox via USB. 
    3. Open Arora. On the menu, press the back button click on file explorer. Place the save file in Content\E00PROFILEID\54510844\00000001\
    4. Once that’s done, press back to go to the same menu and press “Reset” to restart Arora. 
    5. Once Arora finishes restarting, go to Svr 10 and press Y to see the sub-menu scroll down to where it says “Title Updates” and move your left analog stick to the left until you see it says Saves.
    6. Press A and then it’ll show the SaveData.dat file. On the bottom of the screen, it’ll say “Press X” to change profile. <- Do this step.
    7. Assign the profile to the one you’re using.
    8. Done!

For Xenia

1. Xenia does not have an option to upload save files at this time, but when it does, I'll update this post.

How do I have custom music (music not installed in the game) for entrances?

I've added a rar file for you to unpack called mindex.rar.

1. Uncompress it using 7-Zip or winrar.
  2. Open up your favorite FTP program and link it to your xbox, alternatively you can put the folder on your flash drive.
  3. Place the mindex folder in the root of your xbox 360 (For me its HDD1). 
  4. You're done!

Now you must be asking how put this folder in the root of your drive is going to give you custom wrestling entrances played in game, and that's a fair question! Inside the mindex folder is over wrestling 500 wrestling songs that has been compiled. So when you start the game up, go to entrances, and when a superstar loads up, go to "Music", then "USER PLAYLIST" and all the songs will load up! 

Note: I recommend using a flash drive because when I did it over FTP, for some reason none of the songs played correctly.

Downloads

Contains: 

• Brienj's SVR 2010 Hack 2.0
  • SaveData.dat
  • Nikethebike’s Svredit
  • SVR 2010 MOS Tools (Bonus)
  • Ch Pac list
  • Mindex folder (500+ wrestling songs)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DkJeH4wpEgZ_31Li4fyQeZaDyWZwfwIr

Edited by Hollywood Akeem
Formatting
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

4 hours ago, MKKHAN said:

@Hollywood Akeem thanks for sharing but i thing the file is for ps2 as i see adn tools for xbox360 am i right 

i am looking for mod tool and tool to import images in paint tool fro xbox360

Apparently @nikethebike, the creator of svredit, used the tool to modify the svr 2010's file on the xbox 360. 

Here is him saying you could use it with the xbox 360.

Now idk if its a different version of svredit he was reffering to, but i cannot seem to find any reference of a xbox version of svredit. 

• 2 weeks later...

s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ i̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ a̶ R̶G̶H̶/J̶t̶a̶g̶ c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ w̶h̶o̶ d̶o̶e̶s̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ o̶n̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ m̶o̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ g̶a̶m̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ B̶r̶i̶e̶n̶j̶'s̶ m̶o̶d̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ m̶a̶k̶e̶ i̶t̶ i̶n̶t̶o̶ a̶ I̶S̶O̶ f̶o̶r̶ m̶e̶ t̶o̶ b̶u̶r̶n̶ t̶o̶ a̶ d̶i̶s̶c̶ a̶n̶d̶ h̶o̶t̶s̶w̶a̶p̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ y̶o̶u̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ b̶e̶ h̶e̶l̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶

nvm as i just got RGH as thats not possible like Akeem said

Edited by Swooog

12 hours ago, Swooog said:

since i don't have a RGH/Jtag could someone who does have one and knows what there doing mod the game with Brienj's mods and make it into a ISO for me to burn to a disc and hotswap with you would be helping the whole community 

According to brienj's original post, you cant simply make it an iso because you need to have dev kit mode enabled on your xbox (which is turned on by default on jtag and rgh systems) in order to read the game. Simply turning it into an iso and running it wont work. Your hard disk tray wont be able to read it. Edit: You can try to use isotogod to see if making it a game on demand title could work instead, but I still think you need an rgh still in that case. 

On 8/31/2019 at 8:02 PM, JanChal00 said:

Do you mean Steve Austin ? or it's not important

Yup. i fixed it.

You Must make sure you have the stone cold steve austin dlc installed properly and the save file rehashed to your profile.

It's required due to the save file. 

Edited by Hollywood Akeem

On 9/2/2019 at 2:24 AM, Hollywood Akeem said:

According to brienj's original post, you cant simply make it an iso because you need to have dev kit mode enabled on your xbox (which is turned on by default on jtag and rgh systems) in order to read the game. Simply turning it into an iso and running it wont work. Your hard disk tray wont be able to read it. Edit: You can try to use isotogod to see if making it a game on demand title could work instead, but I still think you need an rgh still in that case. 

ahh okay

Edited by Swooog

8 hours ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

the save file is there. Its literally called saveData.rar

ok, i didnt see the link on the first post,i thought i was replying to the old svr hack topic.

On 9/2/2019 at 9:15 PM, Swooog said:

Thank You!

Edited by Paradox

• 1 month later...

Thanks for reviving this project. I'd done quite a bit of work on creating new textures and that sort of thing, but then my Xbox died and by the time I could afford a new one, we were onto 2K14. I worked on that for a while but eventually life got in the way and I was busy with other things. I had always planned to start again, but by this point I needed to learn it all over again. So I've been having fun revisiting my old, wacky creations and creating new ones. The one that I'm quite surprised as to how well it turned out considering was actually Ringo Starr lol. So if anyone wants to put Ringo in the ring, you know where to find me lol. I've also just made a fairly decent Victoria/Tara/Lisa Marie Varon using Maryse's 2010 model. Victoria did have a 2009 model but it was from a short period of time where she had a different hair style and I wanted to go for the more classic Victoria look. The only thing is that she doesn't have the knee brace but I could just pretend it's from before she tore her ACL. I have a lot of unfinished business with this game, or my version of the BrienJ hack which at the time I was calling "Hackdown 2010", but am now calling "WWF Panda Monium", the idea being that the World Wildlife Fund will allow Vince to keep using the name provided he does a show a year to fund the World Wildlife Fund called "Panda Monium" involving celebrities and legends from the past. Basically, an ethical version of the Saudi Arabia shows.

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to edit arena textures, the relevant files are in BPE file 0190. Took me a while to find that so I thought it might be helpful to mention it.

I've not been able to work out how to edit the save file, so I'm working with the ChEtc.pac in order to rename characters. I found that it was easy enough to do this using Xpacker which also allows you to change attributes, gender, etc, but for whatever reason, it would crash after I'd done around 5, so I went back to manually editing the file in a Hex editor. 

Edited by Prime8

• 1 month later...

i've been playing this on my RGH the second i got it i love it, is there a smackdown vs raw 2011 version similar to mod this because breinj made videos on youtube channel with similar mods on like these but on svr2011 did he ever release them 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2019 at 8:27 AM, GiveMeFuel said:

Hi! Any possibility to import model from SvR07/08/09/10 to SvR11 without JTAG? 

No you need a Jtag or an RGH. You can burn it on a cd but theres no way a non RGH xbox can read a non licensed cd.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 1:11 PM, Hollywood Akeem said:

Apparently @nikethebike, the creator of svredit, used the tool to modify the svr 2010's file on the xbox 360. 

Here is him saying you could use it with the xbox 360.

Now idk if its a different version of svredit he was reffering to, but i cannot seem to find any reference of a xbox version of svredit. 

So i recently found out that @nikethebike was very close to finishing the 360 version of his program, but I think he lost interest around 2014 and abruptly stopped development. I don't think he ever released the program. A shame â˜č

• Sad 1

when i launch the game after i installed the mod. it stops the music, and it is on an infinite loop. how can i fix that? did i install the mod correctly?

please respond as soon as possible.

thanks,

Seth

"UPDATE"

i found the plist360_4x3.arc & the plist360.arc files.

what folder do they have to be put in? because when i try to put the files in the root folder of the game. and when i launch it. it crashes at the title screen.

Edited by setho123113

On 2/9/2020 at 5:39 PM, setho123113 said:

when i launch the game after i installed the mod. it stops the music, and it is on an infinite loop. how can i fix that? did i install the mod correctly?

please respond as soon as possible.

thanks,

Seth

"UPDATE"

i found the plist360_4x3.arc & the plist360.arc files.

what folder do they have to be put in? because when i try to put the files in the root folder of the game. and when i launch it. it crashes at the title screen.

they should be in the root folder of the game. Also, your not being specific enough. Is the game looping after you load your save or before?

6 hours ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

they should be in the root folder of the game. Also, your not being specific enough. Is the game looping after you load your save or before?

it loops after i load my save.

16 hours ago, setho123113 said:

it loops after i load my save.

that means plist360_4x3.arc & the plist360.arc are placed correctly as if it were those two files, the loop would be before the save select screen. Since its after, my guess is that you didn't properly rehash and resign the save file to your profile. If that doesn't work, make sure you did everything else correctly because something else is wrong. Also, make sure you have the stone cold dlc installed. Some one said that changing the language of the xbox to english works.