Intergender matches/tag team mod?

clowntown

I've been searching everywhere for a mod that allows custom superstars of the opposite sex fight each other, OR for them to be in tagteam matches together, but all the posts are pretty old, and I haven't found anything recent. I'm wondering if by now somebody has made something that works? I'm on WWE 2k18. Let me know, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

While the game won't allow actual matches between males and females (they'll lead to DQ once a male touches a female), you can indeed set all wrestlers in the match to the same gender, as @SeeFusion suggested. What you can do is to use CCT to export the .pofo file from each female wrestler to Data Editor, change their gender to male (only wrestlers set to male can bleed and there are less females than males to switch, so it's the best option), save and install the modified .pofo files back to the game via CCT. The only caveat is that commentary will refer to the female wrestlers as "he" when their gender is set to male and they won't be able to fight for titles meant for the female gender (which is easily rectifiable by creating a CAW copy of each female title and restrict it to male or modifying the gender requirement bit of the female titles, but I'm not sure where to find that).