TUTORIAL : Crowd chants for Alternate attires

BlindedByTheGrace

3 hours ago, myk13 said:

ok I can get that in, but what about the ending bits mentioned as well about modifying the end of the string?

I don't understand what you mean by ending bits and modifying the end of the string.

On 1/16/2020 at 8:14 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

I don't understand what you mean by ending bits and modifying the end of the string.

"When you are done editing, the offset length will need to be modified as we have added more bytes to the file. Scroll up to the header

offsets 08 to 0A contain the offset length of the file. You will need to scroll down to the last byte, highlight it and note its offset value (left below). You will notice as shown in the screenshot, here it's 1DAA8. This offset value might be different when you edit as Ive modified mine a bit. The value will change as data is being added to the file."

• 2 months later...

Hi squaredcirclefan!

I went through the steps of your tutorial and it worked fine for Adam Cole (chants are in for his second attire). My question is: Does this work for the Undesputed Era trio entrance too? And if so, where do i insert or change the bytes?

Thank  you for your great tutorial!

• Like 1

Just now, nWo_Member said:

Hi squaredcirclefan!

I went through the steps of your tutorial and it worked fine for Adam Cole (chants are in for his second attire). My question is: Does this work for the Undesputed Era trio entrance too? And if so, where do i insert or change the bytes?

Thank  you for your great tutorial!

Hi,

The chants are sort of linked to the Superstar ID not the entrance. Its not something ive looked into yet but I will find time to.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
13 hours ago, mattfick said:

would this work if there is no crowd noise during an entrance?

Hi,

It depends on the entrance motion.

If its a ported entrance, it will need to be placed on the slot for an entrance in the game . And even then it only seems to work for in-game superstar slots. For instance the CM Punk ported 2k15 entrance doesn't have any crowd noise or reaction during the entrance. 

I will still look into it further within the coming weeks.

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

It depends on the entrance motion.

If its a ported entrance, it will need to be placed on the slot for an entrance in the game . And even then it only seems to work for in-game superstar slots. For instance the CM Punk ported 2k15 entrance doesn't have any crowd noise or reaction during the entrance. 

I will still look into it further within the coming weeks.

yeah the cm punk entrance is what i was actually referring to. hogan as well i believe

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@squaredcirclefan

Didn't know where to ask this. I have a question about godfathers entrance. If I made alternate godfather attires and alternate attires for the hos, could I make the hos wear alternate attires to match as well? So that he'd look like he had different ones every match? 

• Like 1

Hi,

The Ho’s are not selectable characters so using alternate attires for them will not work as they also have a slightly different naming.

2 hours ago, kevan1700 said:

@squaredcirclefan

Didn't know where to ask this. I have a question about godfathers entrance. If I made alternate godfather attires and alternate attires for the hos, could I make the hos wear alternate attires to match as well? So that he'd look like he had different ones every match? 

• 5 months later...

Thanks for this, I managed to get The Gofdfathers speech working on alt attires thanks to this tutorial. Just a few things I was wondering.. Do you need to do this for entrance attires or just the in ring attires only? Is there any problem with doing this for all attire slots 0-9 so that you're covered in case of installing more attires in the future? And if you were to change the last 4 bits to 00 00 00 00 would that disable the chants? (Want to disable Matt Hardy's "delete" chant) Thanks again!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, trioxin1331 said:

Thanks for this, I managed to get The Gofdfathers speech working on alt attires thanks to this tutorial. Just a few things I was wondering.. Do you need to do this for entrance attires or just the in ring attires only? Is there any problem with doing this for all attire slots 0-9 so that you're covered in case of installing more attires in the future? And if you were to change the last 4 bits to 00 00 00 00 would that disable the chants? (Want to disable Matt Hardy's "delete" chant) Thanks again!!

Hi,

You can do it for in-ring attires. Though if the voiceover/chant/speech takes place during the entrance, you might want to add the entrance attire.

i will suggest you edit this file in wrestleminus as its much easier. You will need to read through the commentary removal tutorial .

You can add entries for more attires but its better doing this in wrestleminus. You can delete the entry  for Matt Hardy and this will disable the delete chants in gameplay.

Here is a link to the tutorial.

• Thanks 1