Hair, beard edit.

Seraskar

I am just curious to know if we will be able to edit original superstar hair-beard in 2k20? Back in 2k19 a lot of people were expecting this option but it didn’t happen.  Anyone has an idea?     

I'd love to see this brought in but WWE are really awkward with how they allow the models to be edited as they don't want people making fun of their talent, etc. 😕

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

In wwe 2k19 this file will let you edit just about whatever you want to your wrestler that is not Caw, after downloading dump (cas_ss_menuflow) in your wwe correct file. Pac/edit

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yumb4v4esnvwm3u/cas_ss_menuflow.pac/file

@mikeh2460 Could you show a tutorial where to install this file? I'm curious to try this

You wont need one , once you download the file copy it.....find the WWE 2k19 folder,  click on pac/ the next folder is edit open that file and paste it, if you get stuck i will make one try one more time.

I'll give it a try. Once it's installed in that pac folder and load up the game, Do I go to the edit superstar feature to basically edit an attire? If so, do i receive additional options to add hair or edit hair on the existing wwe superstar or legend?

Thanks, 

Wolf

• 3 weeks later...

So i wonder to say some of my findings with this mod linked to us to try and use. When I try to let's say edit Shawn Michaels 2005 or Triple h '01, I'm able to add a layer of hair on top of the hair that have there existing. However, when it try to run a match or even attempt to select them in the character selection for them, the game crashes (just goes instantly to the desktop and resets). The other thing is,  before you add in this mod to your folder, make sure to add any wrestlers from the CC that you downloaded as an alternate attire for a wrestler and change them to an alternate attire instead of a separate character. if you do that, you won't be able to swap them any more from a separate character to an altercate attire. The only wrestler that i seemed to successful add hair and facial hair to with ease and can use them in a match was Batista (the most modern model not his 2010). 

Are there things or suggestions you could provide to work around the issue where If I add hair to Shawn Michaels 2005 or triple h '01 that can cause the game to not crash when in the process of trying to begin a match?

• 1 year later...