ALEXFAZ- Rhyno '01 3 Attires

AlexFaz

Hey everyone its been a long time. Been busy with life but felt bad for never finishing the final part of the undertaker pack. So almost ready to upload the big evil i preview ages ago if anyone still wants it. 8 attires in total with different entrance attires and various hair lengths and colours. Straps come down on all singlet attires ofcourse aswelll

Attire-1.jpg ATTIRE-2.jpg Attire-3.jpg Attire-5-6.jpg Attire-7-No-Bandana.jpg 

big-evil-entrance-attires.gif

Edited by AlexFaz
  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

I'll try and find it. It was made by squaredcirclefan. And you just had to assign the relevant taunt to undertaker angle etc and then it works on all attires not just attire 1

FROM SQUAREDCIRCLEFAN

I have instead placed the taunt in the createmode_p30.pac file as the file is not being used for any mod. It just contains the Undertaker taunt listed as "Undertaker Strap Removal Taunt" in the game.

Here is the createmode_p30.pac file with the taunt added to the listing. If you want you can include the file in your mod pack.

https://mega.nz/file/pJ4lzZrB#6pa-xKl1x2H80Ozs0YLqOfIDtGUGjeQz-ZHYhMdrYUs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

By the way, how do I get the motorcycle entrance and win for taker? It´s not in the game and not in SquaredCircles mod-pack for entrances I installed a while ago. Searched on 2KModz but couldn´t find it there either.

• 3 weeks later...