ALEXFAZ- Rhyno '01 3 Attires

AlexFaz

RELEASED 

KANE 2000-2002 AlexFaz
NEW BODY SCULPT. 
updated body as he was a beast during this era. Updated textures, mr's and normal maps. New mask texture and hair. Added Elbow pad for x18 attire. 
CREDIT FOR ALL ORIGINAL TEXTURES by ALCLEGACY. add PAC to his pack for updated attires. Numbering of attires remains same as original pack.Kane-2000-2002.jpgDOWNLOADhttps://2kmodz.com/file/b3bd7446f72d30202651fa189884304e

Edited by AlexFaz
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

15 hours ago, AlexFaz said:

RELEASED 

KANE 2000-2002 AlexFaz
NEW BODY SCULPT. 
updated body as he was a beast during this era. Updated textures, mr's and normal maps. New mask texture and hair. Added Elbow pad for x18 attire. 
CREDIT FOR ALL ORIGINAL TEXTURES by ALCLEGACY. add PAC to his pack for updated attires. Numbering of attires remains same as original pack.Kane-2000-2002.jpgDOWNLOADhttps://2kmodz.com/file/b3bd7446f72d30202651fa189884304e

look amazing, great work

On 5/15/2020 at 11:48 PM, AlexFaz said:

RELEASED 

KANE 2000-2002 AlexFaz
NEW BODY SCULPT. 

Great mod thanks to both you and ALC

Hi, awesome Kane mod dude. I agree that retro Kane's body needed to be adjusted. I was wondering if it was possible to swap out retro Kane's body with Roman Reigns arms and torso without the tattoos? I think that more closely matches Younger Kane's body. Please tell me what you think, and If you cant, thanks anyways you did a damn good job on editing kane's appearance

mIhI1s1-pX1mSQbhIYf4GeNDau2LGqabhhVNE6w8Kane2000.jpg

19 hours ago, AlexFaz said:

jeff-match-2002-close-ups.jpg
Jeff-match-2002-Font.jpgJeff-match-2002-back.jpg

Just released a render for this mod lol i had the one from alc legacy last year 2k18 one of my fav takers attire of all time

39 minutes ago, AlexFaz said:

PART 3 FINAL UNDERTAKER PACK ALMOST DONE.

BIG EVIL ERA 2002-2003 

Heads.jpgPAIN.jpgBig-EVil-RED.jpgstraps-down-vest.jpgworldwide.jpgred-hoodie.jpgjeff-match.jpgno-bandana.jpg

This is dope mate!! Can't  wait for the release

• Like 2

Big Evil is INSANELY good. Did you modify the facial texture? He looks younger. Most 'Taker mods don't modify the lines in his cheek so he looks older still, but yours looks amazing!

slight delay in release of dudleys and big evil taker. Realised i had been compressing DDS textures wrong which is why logos looked blurry from distance. May also go back and re release my other mods also now i know how to fix. The comparison now that i have realised my error is night and day from the the normal hard cam angle. Hopefully get everything out soon but everything is going to look better in game now that i have fixed the textures :)

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 4:38 PM, AlexFaz said:

PART 3 FINAL UNDERTAKER PACK ALMOST DONE.

BIG EVIL ERA 2002-2003 

Hi man great job!

This is my undertaker's favorite version. Do you have any idea when you will release it? I can't wait! :)