Undertaker 2k19 Mod - Wrestlemania Pack + Mohummad Hassan Now Available

bouz888

Yeah man, as I posted on the vid, that's my all-time favorite iteration of Taker.

Looking forward! Will install for sure!

Edited by Clarityman
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Pack It will be taker Wrestlemania pack including undertaker WM12 - Already Posted 

WM 13 - VS Sid 

WM 15 vs Boss Man 

WM 21 vs Kane 

WM 24 vs EDge 

I am  going through and filtering out versions already made by awesome modders like ALC Legacy - Who I must credit for providing templates for me to customise. 

Also a 97 summerslam version seen here... https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Y7ptbABCty9jC3IdgQ_Dh0jZ99IYxzA/view?usp=sharing 

Edited by bouz888
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

Hi buddy, just tried your mod but there is some issue with the boots. I think the white studs doesnt seem to appear for the WM 12 in ring model. Other than that, good job man!

• 1 month later...

Were these mods ever released? That SummerSlam 1997 Undertaker looks amazing with that entrance attire. How do I download that? How did you do the entrance attire?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...