Sting (Starrcade '97)

hovathagod32

Starrcade 97 Sting is now available on 2KM with a render file included.

Downloaders do not have any permission to use my logos for anything. If I see it on CAWs or whatever, there will be no more public releases of anything. It'll all go to those I'm cool with. I'm still working on the same projects as before.

• Like 3
  • Yes! 1

Awesome work. I'm sorta new to pc modding. I bought a gaming laptop and 2k19 two months ago after seeing youtube videos of people's mods. It was worth the money. Thank you.. that goes to all modders! 

Edited by Mr3fjc

• 2 months later...

Ok, so I have never had a problem downloading from the 2KM website. For whatever reason it wont let me download this mod. Is the link broke or is there some other issue?

EDIT - Nevermind there were extra steps involved compared to DL'ing other mods. Good now and fantastic MOD! Thanks

Edited by BronxBombers_CT

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, tapmybuttons said:

Hi hovathagod32,

Would you kindly let me know if you will be sharing your Sting 99 mod?

Hey man. I’m not sure if this mod is available anymore (I apologize if I am mistaken).  In the event this awesome Starrcade 97 mod is no longer available, if I may, I recommend that you download @matt2282p Stingers. He’s made exceptional crow, Wolfpac and a few old school sting mods available for download on his page.  They’re really awesome! Hope this helps

Edited by Stinger1717
  • Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, Stinger1717 said:

Hey man. I’m not sure if this mod is available anymore (I apologize if I am mistaken).  In the event this awesome Starrcade 97 mod is no longer available, if I may, I recommend that you download @matt2282p Stingers. He’s made exceptional crow, Wolfpac and a few old school sting mods available for download on his page.  They’re really awesome! Hope this helps

Man this community is awesome, Thank you so much!

• 5 months later...

thank you for all the work.. this is such a great mod that i just have to humblly ask is it still available and where? i know im late as hell but this looks awesome!!