Manso el Ganso's CAW SHOWCASE! (VIKING RIDERS EARLY PREVIEW!)

Manso el Ganso

New to this site but not at making CAWs. I created a lot of wrestlers back in the PS2 days but now I finally can do it on the latest wwe game!
I hope you guys enjoy!

dude.jpg

Tags: DUDE LOVE
MANSO EL GANSO
WOLFDX

dreamer.jpg

TAGS: TOMMY DREAMER
MANSO EL GANSO
WOLFDX

foley.jpg

rvd-caw.png

TAGS: RVD
ROB VAN DAM
MANSO EL GANSO

jeff-hardy-caw.png

Sin-t-tulo.png

taker.png
(Wrestlemania 31 Undertaker)

Hollywood-Attire-1.png
Attire 1

Hollywood-Attire-2.png
Attire 2
TAGS: HOGAN
           HOLLYWOOD
           MANSO EL GANSO

earthquake.png

THE-FIEND-CAW.png

TAGS: THE FIEND
           BRAY WYATT
           MANSO EL GANSO

mankind-caw.png

TAGS: MANKIND
           MICK FOLEY
           MANSO EL GANSO

CM-PUNK-2.png
CM-PUNK-1.png

TAGS: CM PUNK
            BEST IN THE WORLD
            STRAIGHT EDGE SOCIETY

Sin-t-tulo.png

Enjoy!! :D

Edited by Manso el Ganso
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, ShawnVallance said:

Those are pretty awesome, and nice to see another accurate looking Hogan out there too!

Thanks man!, I'm still working on Hogans face, can't decide if it's better a face photo or a face texture as a 512x512 logo or maybe both.
But im glad you liked my work! 😀

2 hours ago, Manso el Ganso said:

Thanks man!, I'm still working on Hogans face, can't decide if it's better a face photo or a face texture as a 512x512 logo or maybe both.
But im glad you liked my work! 😀

A face texture would work best, since I found that to be easier when doing my take on Hogan. However, I did find that separating the beard into three sections also helps tremendously. If you need a reference, I could gladly show you!

10 hours ago, ShawnVallance said:

A face texture would work best, since I found that to be easier when doing my take on Hogan. However, I did find that separating the beard into three sections also helps tremendously. If you need a reference, I could gladly show you!

Yeah my Hogan CAW has the beard and moustache separate in 512x512 logos, any help and tips would be appreaciate since I'm a newbie with textures. ✌️
I've seen great creators like Wolfgangjt, bhangraman, Kung Fu and I think they use a face photo and then add some parts of textures with low opacity to get that perfect look on their CAWS

4 hours ago, Manso el Ganso said:

Yeah my Hogan CAW has the beard and moustache separate in 512x512 logos, any help and tips would be appreaciate since I'm a newbie with textures. ✌️
I've seen great creators like Wolfgangjt, bhangraman, Kung Fu and I think they use a face photo and then add some parts of textures with low opacity to get that perfect look on their CAWS

I practically did the same thing in terms of separating the beard and mustache, but I did it in three parts. As for the actual face texture, it's best to utilize the textures that came from WWE 2K14, which is located here:

If there's anything else you may need help with, feel free to shoot me or anyone else a message!

2 hours ago, ShawnVallance said:

I practically did the same thing in terms of separating the beard and mustache, but I did it in three parts. As for the actual face texture, it's best to utilize the textures that came from WWE 2K14, which is located here:

If there's anything else you may need help with, feel free to shoot me or anyone else a message!

Thanks a lot man! 👍

• Yes! 1