Robbie686

Through the ages '91 - '02 MEGAMOD Version 1.0 RELEASED! + POFO & MOVESET Library

El Guapo

Did you regenerate your Chunk file?

shaun14959

Hi guys, I recently installed this megamod and everything is fine. Thi thing that I wish to modify is the superstar height....for example Giant Gonzalez is much more taller. I tried to work with data editor by changing the pofo height, but while in game the character remains the same height. Any help pls?

tuffmike

Hello, I'm having trouble installing the mod. First of  all thanks for the great work. 

Now to my problem, I can't figure out how to make everything work. I've extracted every file to the WWE 2k19 folder. I deleted my current mods folder and added the virtual_install folders to the mods folder. This is everything I've done. When I start the game, It shows the do no try this at home modded, and the menu is modded, however, every superstar has no render, and when I try to start a match with any superstar, it does not load. The loading bar just stays gray. 

It's a fresh install  and I'd be willing to donate to get some assistance! Hope I get an answer!

Thanks for your amazing work in this!

christoph

Hello @tuffmike Based on comments throughout this thread of the mod not working properly, I've always been hesitant and skeptical to download or install it. Plus the creator disappeared. Wish you the best of luck with it, but I would say the better alternative is to install everything you want manually. Lots of resources on the forum and wiki pages.

Edited by christoph

tuffmike

I can see that @christoph but this mod has mods that've been deleted and all bumped into one, will see what I can get from it.

Edited by tuffmike
  • Like 1

matt2282p
25 minutes ago, tuffmike said:

I can see that @christoph but this mod has mods that've been deleted and all bumped into one, will see what I can get from it.

It doesnt actually contain any mods.   Robbie doesnt make mods.  this is just a concept of renders and loading screens and I dont think that anyone even got that part to work.  I dont even know why this page still exists..  

Zenzu

I'd just like to say I got this mod working correctly in 2021 and have been playing with it ever since. I downloaded each portion manually, there's like 5 big files. I got all the pofo's, movesets, and entrances of everybody he made slots for in the game which you can see on the replacementtable.txt he put with one of the folders. I didn't get the renders to work but I found the majority of renders through 2 different people's render packs so the renders not being there wasnt a huge deal for me. Overall this is actually a sick mod now that almost all of the wrestlers he included have mods out now, saved me a ton of time making pofo's, replacing superstars, doing the entrance files etc. Also once I played a few times through their launcher they made I was able to switch to using the nomral 2k19 launcher. Not sure why there was never very much support to get this working for people or get this known about, it's like it was given up on right when they finished it.

• Haha 1

Chainsaw Charlie
On 7/21/2021 at 4:02 PM, Zenzu said:

I'd just like to say I got this mod working correctly in 2021 and have been playing with it ever since. I downloaded each portion manually, there's like 5 big files. I got all the pofo's, movesets, and entrances of everybody he made slots for in the game which you can see on the replacementtable.txt he put with one of the folders. I didn't get the renders to work but I found the majority of renders through 2 different people's render packs so the renders not being there wasnt a huge deal for me. Overall this is actually a sick mod now that almost all of the wrestlers he included have mods out now, saved me a ton of time making pofo's, replacing superstars, doing the entrance files etc. Also once I played a few times through their launcher they made I was able to switch to using the nomral 2k19 launcher. Not sure why there was never very much support to get this working for people or get this known about, it's like it was given up on right when they finished it.

Any way you can post some clips or screenshots to back up what you're saying? A 57GB 2 year old abandoned mod is too risky for me to attempt on face value.

• Yes! 1

Zenzu
4 hours ago, Chainsaw Charlie said:

Any way you can post some clips or screenshots to back up what you're saying? A 57GB 2 year old abandoned mod is too risky for me to attempt on face value.

yessir i just linked the vid for you above. And trust me I was extremely skeptical myself based on everybody replies on here but I messed up the game with a few mods anyway when I still learning to install them so I was going to do a fresh install anyway and decided I might as well try this. And making sure it is truly a FRESH install is the most important thing! If you want to give it a go I can try to help you or anyone else wanting to try this to figure it out but obviously it is at your own risk so if you have a lot into the game you don't want to lose make backups.

Also as I said, the one thing the mod didn't give me was renders, not sure why and Robbie's pack that was on 2kmodz isn't downloadable. So I found what irl renders I could but I was planning to try to make the rest of the irl renders myself soon if I can figure it out. If I do figure it out then I'll post the full rosters irl renders in a pack for y'all

Edited by Zenzu
  • Corny 1

Zenzu

Vid here

Here this one should work, didn’t realize the other was restricted.

Edited by Zenzu
  • Haha 1

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

fellas I checked his IP it's not an alt account so relax