Through the ages '91 - '02 MEGAMOD Version 1.0 RELEASED! + POFO & MOVESET Library

Robbie686

Hmm, i skipped this update from the Server. I created a new save and let the game update. Now the pofo's injected fine. Sorry i was to impatient when i started with a fresh install and save.

The renders are still missing, i didn't mod 2k19 much until now. But i remember from 2k18 that every custom render had his own file. I can't find these custom render files in the Ssface folder only the original files? Where are the custom renders located?

Edited by kim666

47 minutes ago, kim666 said:

Hmm, i skipped this update from the Server. I created a new save and let the game update. Now the pofo's injected fine. Sorry i was to impatient when i started with a fresh install and save.

The renders are still missing, i didn't mod 2k19 much until now. But i remember from 2k18 that every custom render had his own file. I can't find these custom render files in the Ssface folder only the original files? Where are the custom renders located?

Custom renders are located in: virtual_install\TTA MEGAMOD\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface\custom_typea and virtual_install\TTA MEGAMOD\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface\custom_typeb. I've also had some issues with the renders. Strangely, it worked after I injected the pofos / movesets. I have no idea why that happens.

Edit:

I just see that your chunk file does not contain the custom_type_X files?! Is the mod completely installed? Do you have that files in your virtual_install directory?

Edited by TheVisitorX

10 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Customer renders are located in: virtual_install\TTA MEGAMOD\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface\custom_typea and virtual_install\TTA MEGAMOD\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface\custom_typeb. I've also had some issues with the renders. Strangely, it worked after I injected the pofos / movesets. I have no idea why that happens.

Edit:

I just see that your chunk file does not contain the custom_type_X files?! Is the mod completely installed? Do you have that files in your virtual_install directory?

No, i don't have this files in my virtual_install. I had this feeling something is missing, thats why i asked for the md5 hash. But the hash matches for all files.

My winrar version is 5.40 the latest version is 5.71. I updated winrar and now i extract again. Finger crossed

16 minutes ago, kim666 said:

No, i don't have this files in my virtual_install. I had this feeling something is missing, thats why i asked for the md5 hash. But the hash matches for all files.

My winrar version is 5.40 the latest version is 5.71. I updated winrar and now i extract again. Finger crossed

@Robbie686 Are these files/directories still in the current mod archive?

Edited by TheVisitorX

18 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

@Robbie686 Are these files/directories still in the current mod archive?

Ok, extract again didn't help. The error is not on my side.

There are also 2 virtual_install folders. One is directly in "TTA_MOD" the other is in "TTA_MOD/files". They are both identical 7.62gb big.

Both folders don't have custom_type_x files.

11 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Custom renders are located in: virtual_install\TTA MEGAMOD\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface\custom_typea and virtual_install\TTA MEGAMOD\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface\custom_typeb. I've also had some issues with the renders. Strangely, it worked after I injected the pofos / movesets. I have no idea why that happens.

Edit:

I have the same problem

Are you guys installed to a completely fresh version or WWE 2K19? Also by fresh install I mean deleting it everything in the created directories? As I have run it from a brand new game with zero issues 🤷‍♂️ 

8 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

Are you guys installed to a completely fresh version or WWE 2K19? Also by fresh install I mean deleting it everything in the created directories? As I have run it from a brand new game with zero issues 🤷‍♂️ 

Try it with your uploaded files from C:\Users\robbi\Downloads\MyFiles\TTA_MOD.partxx.rar

Something went wrong with this files, custom renders are missing and the archive contains 2 virtual_install folders, wich makes no sense to me.

Md5 hash matches for all files.

• Yes! 1

9 minutes ago, kim666 said:

Try it with your uploaded files from C:\Users\robbi\Downloads\MyFiles\TTA_MOD.partxx.rar

Something went wrong with this files, custom renders are missing and the archive contains 2 virtual_install folders, wich makes no sense to me.

Md5 hash matches for all files.

That's it, I have the same problem as you

On 8/8/2019 at 12:02 PM, wwwww said:

im having trouble downloading this its will randomly stop downloading files and the link is blank sometimes any one know what the problem is? 

same here, like 15 gig then stops

• 3 weeks later...

Is there something wrong with the files on this mod,I'm reasonably new to WWE modding but have modded many other games over the years and it seems as if theres something missing? I can load to the menu,I get the new WWF 2K19 logos,all the superstars appear to be there,but I'm missing renders (the files Robbie quotes above "custom_typex" aren't included with any of the parts from what I can see). I am also stuck in endless loading loops but that's more down to something I've done I think. 

I'm rather confused that there seems to be a "files" folder inside the TTA_MOD folder which inside it has another "Virtual_install" folder,I'd have thought this should've been on the outside as it were,merged with the other "virtual install" folder,or am I barking up the wrong tree completely here?

Hoping to get this working,seems like a hell of a lot of time has gone into making it,trying to round up some .ch files to inject is the next task!

• Yes! 1

Yes, the custom render files are missing from this mod. Maybe robbi will upload them seperately. However even without the custom renders this is an awesome mod. It will install all pofo's, movesets, titantrons and all themes are injected.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, this is the first time i ever moded anything. after some reading the comments , i finally installed the mod, but i cant start any match, gets stuck on loading screen. Can someone tell me how to install ch files with cct ? where are the ch files ? sorry if its a stupid question , i googled it first , but havent found an anwear

• 1 month later...

I know this is probably a long-shot, since the topic creator hasn't been around since September... but does anyone have the original files or is able to successfully download them and upload them to a more reliable server? Or maybe turn it into a Torrent file?

really want this mod, but as others have stated, each part only downloads about 1 GB (even when I try to download everything at once.) I tried two different download managers that were unable to catch the downloads, so I'm assuming it's something wonky with BT cloud.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

New  to the game, old skool gamer and was a massive fan of wrestling when this MOD starts and pretty much ends..! Is it hosted anywhere else? I'm struggling to find any other record of it and the download is not playing nice, just like the above.. Any help would be much appreciated :)

So I finally managed to download this but I'm having to do full install again as it launched with a black screen and did nothing... Any tips would be most appreciated