Through the ages '91 - '02 MEGAMOD Version 1.0 RELEASED! + POFO & MOVESET Library

Robbie686

19 hours ago, jamesmichaels said:

absolutely love this mod. I see that a lot of these mods it utilizes don't exist yet. I am hopeful this mod will inspire others to create those guys that are MIA from the game still

Wow.  Yeah Theres only a handful of modders on the site that are even capable of making original Mia mods.  And of those who can make original guys we have far exceeded expectations.  Hundreds of mods have been made this year and it's kind of disappointing that the megamod implements non existing characters when there was a huge pool of existing to implement.  It's not even possible to fill those requests with such a short time before 2k20 releases.  Maybe next time the community can come together and make a ultimate mod that would me more functional for use.     

I didnt download it yet as I'm weary of a game crash or overwriting my years work into my personal game.  But I'm wondering is it possible to at least sort out the guys who dont have chmods to avoid choosing them and hanging the load screen?

I appreciate the great effort put into this 

• Like 1

Really impressed with the effort you've put into this!

Would you ever consider releasing elements of your mod without the installer - such as render packs, menu screens, etc?

28 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Really impressed with the effort you've put into this!

Would you ever consider releasing elements of your mod without the installer - such as render packs, menu screens, etc?

Thanks dude.

Yeah i most probably will release all of that in due course :) Just want to focus on getting this right with version 1.1

3 hours ago, Kylewalton2017 said:

Robbie most of the people included in this patch dont have models as in there is no mod for that person

Hopefully it will be inspire others to create them. If not then I guess I have the base work down for a port for next years game 😊. Failing that there is a patch to edit in data editor, feel free to overwrite the slots with no model available with a model you do have, it’s no biggie 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by Robbie686

51 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

Hopefully it will be inspire others to create them

Why others though?  I don't understand the urge to inspire others to work more.  Dont mean to come off the wrong way this just seems like a different form of a giant list of mod requests.    Like one big "these mods should have been made by YOU guys"   maybe I'm perceiving it wrong but it seems like it draws attention to the extremely super rare mods that have been omitted hopefully someone else makes it.  Pete gas, rodney, Joey abs?.  Come on...   anyways it may be easier to correlate with modders next year than "inspire"  either way.  Thanks for the effort it was a great concept idea.

• Like 2

Jesus - Who'd have thought putting hours upon hours of my time into a project would cause so much misery for one person ha!

Dude if you don't like it you don't have to use it, I don't expect anybody to fill the spaces or create these superstars. 

Its simply a base for myself - If you don't like certain superstars in certain slots just replace them with your own! Its not hard to inject your own render and create a moveset / pofo for your own creations jeez.

Edited by Robbie686
  • Like 1

Thank you for your hard work!!!  I was able to get everything by downloading 1 by 1.    I was also thinking the same thing about others being inspired to create the mods since the structure is now there.    Thank you again! 

• Like 1

On 8/3/2019 at 7:21 PM, TheVisitorX said:

No you don't. The launcher couldn't detect your game library from the registry, which means it could not validate the exe, so it's a 'cracked' version for it. That's not correct. It should give you the option to change the game directory. That's a logical issue. I will fix this ASAP. Sorry for the inconveniences. 

@Wardy42

Here is an update for the launcher, which should give you an option to select your game directory.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bZJxRwbK1X-fXrnIOWe_rpxz4oSjhHmS

Thank you TheVisitorX, the updated launcher worked like a charm. I appreciate the response and the help

• Like 1

Hey Robbie, 

thank you for this mega mod, but for some reasons it doesn't work for me. When i start the game everyone has a blank render and i can't even start a match (forever loading). 

I had some trouble downloading the files, maybe one file is corrupt.

Could you please generate a md5 hash for each rar file, so i can compare if a file is corrupt? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kim666 said:

Hey Robbie, 

thank you for this mega mod, but for some reasons it doesn't work for me. When i start the game everyone has a blank render and i can't even start a match (forever loading). 

Could you please generate a md5 hash for each rar file, so i can compare if a file is corrupt? 

Here you go :) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rBCnmlfUPVO8S2sAz1kmQFgRLZ8nCZbl/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kim666 said:

Hey Robbie, 

I have this exact same problem.Please  let me know how you fix yours.

Ok, the good news is the md5 hash matches, my files are not corrupted.

So I started from scratch, redownload the game via Steam, but it still won't work.

I have the game on a different drive installed. Steam is on drive C and 2k19 is on drive D installed. Is this the problem?

Edited by kim666

thank you for this mega mod, but for some reason it doesn't work for me. When i start the game everyone has a blank render and i can't even start a match i even tried to download the update for the launcher, which should give you an option to select your game directory and that does not even work on my pc

Might be a stupid question but just curious after I add my CH and start up the game I still need to do pofo and moveset too? just trying to figure out everything I need to track down for the guys I want to use in this mod 

And thanks for this incredible mod you are a bad ass MF'er man!!

9 hours ago, kim666 said:

So I started from scratch, redownload the game via Steam, but it still won't work.

I have the game on a different drive installed. Steam is on drive C and 2k19 is on drive D installed. Is this the problem?

@TheVisitorX this is your expertise on this one i think 😛 

7 hours ago, ryanbill33 said:

thank you for this mega mod, but for some reason it doesn't work for me. When i start the game everyone has a blank render and i can't even start a match i even tried to download the update for the launcher, which should give you an option to select your game directory and that does not even work on my pc

Did you start from a fresh install? Or install previous renders? It might be worth starting from a clean installation and trying again :) 

7 hours ago, kp0420 said:

Might be a stupid question but just curious after I add my CH and start up the game I still need to do pofo and moveset too? just trying to figure out everything I need to track down for the guys I want to use in this mod 

And thanks for this incredible mod you are a bad ass MF'er man!!

No everything is else is already set up dude! Simply inject your CH with CCT and relaunch the launcher ;) Happy days!

11 hours ago, kim666 said:

Do you have a symbolic link in your game directory, which points to your virtual_install directory if you start the game via the launcher? Another drive is not an issue. I also have my game on another drive.

Do you have 

6 hours ago, kim666 said:

Yes, the symbolic link is in my game directory when i start the game via launcher.

Strange, i wonder why this happens. But it seems i'm not the only one with that problem.

What exactly happens when you start the game? Could you send me your chunk cache def file? 

55 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Do you have 

What exactly happens when you start the game? Could you send me your chunk cache def file? 

Ok, here is the def file:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/iwxvg9

When i start the game, i see a grey window, without a splashscreen jpg. After a while the game shows the standard intro Videos.

At the main menu i have the custom wwf2k19 logo. Everything else is standard.

When i try to start a 1on1 match, there are only blank render, some wrestler still have the original render.

There are also no pofo's injected. The launcher still shows "Wait until the game is fully loaded and Memory is ready to read read write.."

EDIT switching the game language from german to english doesn't help.

Edited by kim666

51 minutes ago, kim666 said:

Ok, here is the def file:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/iwxvg9

When i start the game, i see a grey window, without a splashscreen jpg. After a while the game shows the standard intro Videos.

At the main menu i have the custom wwf2k19 logo. Everything else is standard.

When i try to start a 1on1 match, there are only blank render, some wrestler still have the original render.

There are also no pofo's injected. The launcher still shows "Wait until the game is fully loaded and Memory is ready to read read write.."

EDIT switching the game language from german to english doesn't help.

Hm, weird. Not even the  (new) main movie does work? What about the trons? Did he create the backup? Def file looks good. I can't see any errors. But what surprised me is that the launcher still shows the 'waiting' message. Normally, the message should disappear as soon as you start the game (after everything has loaded and you have pressed 'play'). After the start , was an update loaded from the server (I mean some of this occasional data updates)? Did you change anything on 'The Rocks' moveset? The pofo is injected when the message disappears and the launcher has detected the (full) start of the game.  Could you please send me an export from The Rocks moveset, as soon as you have started the game AND another when you are in the main menu? Thank you!

Edited by TheVisitorX