Through the ages '91 - '02 MEGAMOD Version 1.0 RELEASED! + POFO & MOVESET Library

Robbie686

Hi guys, I recently installed this megamod and everything is fine. Thi thing that I wish to modify is the superstar height....for example Giant Gonzalez is much more taller. I tried to work with data editor by changing the pofo height, but while in game the character remains the same height. Any help pls?

• 4 months later...

Hello, I'm having trouble installing the mod. First of  all thanks for the great work. 

Now to my problem, I can't figure out how to make everything work. I've extracted every file to the WWE 2k19 folder. I deleted my current mods folder and added the virtual_install folders to the mods folder. This is everything I've done. When I start the game, It shows the do no try this at home modded, and the menu is modded, however, every superstar has no render, and when I try to start a match with any superstar, it does not load. The loading bar just stays gray. 

It's a fresh install  and I'd be willing to donate to get some assistance! Hope I get an answer!

Thanks for your amazing work in this!

Hello @tuffmike Based on comments throughout this thread of the mod not working properly, I've always been hesitant and skeptical to download or install it. Plus the creator disappeared. Wish you the best of luck with it, but I would say the better alternative is to install everything you want manually. Lots of resources on the forum and wiki pages.

Edited by christoph

25 minutes ago, tuffmike said:

I can see that @christoph but this mod has mods that've been deleted and all bumped into one, will see what I can get from it.

It doesnt actually contain any mods.   Robbie doesnt make mods.  this is just a concept of renders and loading screens and I dont think that anyone even got that part to work.  I dont even know why this page still exists..  

• 8 months later...
On 7/21/2021 at 4:02 PM, Zenzu said:

I'd just like to say I got this mod working correctly in 2021 and have been playing with it ever since. I downloaded each portion manually, there's like 5 big files. I got all the pofo's, movesets, and entrances of everybody he made slots for in the game which you can see on the replacementtable.txt he put with one of the folders. I didn't get the renders to work but I found the majority of renders through 2 different people's render packs so the renders not being there wasnt a huge deal for me. Overall this is actually a sick mod now that almost all of the wrestlers he included have mods out now, saved me a ton of time making pofo's, replacing superstars, doing the entrance files etc. Also once I played a few times through their launcher they made I was able to switch to using the nomral 2k19 launcher. Not sure why there was never very much support to get this working for people or get this known about, it's like it was given up on right when they finished it.

Any way you can post some clips or screenshots to back up what you're saying? A 57GB 2 year old abandoned mod is too risky for me to attempt on face value.

• Yes! 1

On 7/23/2021 at 1:55 PM, Chainsaw Charlie said:

Any way you can post some clips or screenshots to back up what you're saying? A 57GB 2 year old abandoned mod is too risky for me to attempt on face value.

Edited by Slim0thyJames
  • Corny 1

Hi! This actually took me months to put together and i had great support from thevisitorx - We got it working and was a great base.

Unfortunately it didn't get a very good response from some of the members from the smacktalks community so i became very disheartened after so much hard work and gave up on modding all together.

Edited by Robbie686
  • Like 2

Welcome back robbie.   Yeah unfortunately the megamod was comprised almost entirely of add ons for mods that didn't even exist at the time.  So even if people were able to use it, there wasn't a character to actually play with.   It could have been something if you collaborated with some creators to get the thing in working order but that never happened. Anyways thanks for the effort though.   

• KappaBrain 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone just a heads up to say i got this working, i had some issues like a lot of people talked about, i noticed that you included a folder called files and nowhere did it say that this needed to be copied and pasted into the game folders for all the extra media stuff to work like trons and music so FYI this does work but the files folder needs to be copied and pasted into the relevent folder.

19 hours ago, motishow said:

pofo and moveset livery doens't work . thanks

i found that by default a lot of the superstars didnt have there pofo or moveset injected this needed to be done individually via CCT.  They are included in the Megamod SAVE folder FYI.

Edited by Makaveli12396
More info needed