Through the ages '91 - '02 MEGAMOD Version 1.0 RELEASED! + POFO & MOVESET Library

Robbie686

2e6agi8.jpg

m97zpt.jpg

2i24qbm.jpg

2ykht3m.jpg

nyiuj5.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instructions - Simply extract the Through the ages Megamod and hit launch ;) Couldn't be easier! Please note that this may take a few minutes to load in windowed mode as it has to backup your existing data.  I also want to thank the absolute legend @TheVisitorX for his amazing work creating this launcher. ** Dont forget this does not include any CH files so please download CCT and inject the CH of your choice into the correct slot. The Superstar table can be found HERE.

Download HERE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to edit and save using DATA editor please apply this launcher fix - Download HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of currently known issues that we are working on:

• Superstars that have replaced stock superstar slots. There height remains the same as the stock superstar.
  • Superstars that have replaced stock superstar slots. Commentary still announces them as the original stock superstar.
  • Upon first time launch - Launcher displays a black screen. Exit and restart for easy fix.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POFO & MOVESET LIBRARY HERE

Edited by Robbie686
  • Like 13
  • Too Sweet 8
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Corny 1
  • Woo 1

1 hour ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

Where Eric Bischoff on your list ?

I have 200 spare slots for that reason :) consider him added 👍🏻

Edited by Robbie686

This is the roster I've been waiting on. Since you're going up to 2002. How about some of the rookies on the roster back then. Cena, Orton, Benjamin, and Charlie Haas (if someone completed a mod for him. Even Rtruth was around for a spell in 2001. Whether you do or you don't, it's a great roster and I hope you see this project to completion 

3 hours ago, kevan1700 said:

This is the roster I've been waiting on. Since you're going up to 2002. How about some of the rookies on the roster back then. Cena, Orton, Benjamin, and Charlie Haas (if someone completed a mod for him. Even Rtruth was around for a spell in 2001. Whether you do or you don't, it's a great roster and I hope you see this project to completion 

I have nearly 200 spare slots so perhaps for version 1.01 I could start adding requests :). V1.0 shouldn’t be to far off 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2

Added to roster - 123 Kid, Bret Hart WCW, Bushwackers, Crush, Sensational Sherri, Jim Cornette, Jeff Jarret Retro, Scott Steiner Retro, Kane ‘01, Rocky Maivia, King Kong Bundy, Tito Santana, Jazz, Jim Duggan, Giant Gonzales and DDP WCW.

Edited by Robbie686
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

I'm confused, this doesnt contain the actuall mods right?  Alot of these mods dont even exist.  How will we use this if the mods aren't even made?   Are we still going to have to manually inject individual pofos and movesets as far as the general consensus there isnt a plug and play for bulk injections.  I'm as excited as everyone else is but just a little confused as to what the end user should expect.  

I just released crush.  Took me 17 hours to make it.  Now I see hes on the new list.

If you didnt personally make all of those ch mods on your list the end user is going to have to find them and not be able to discern which ones exist or not.  And you cant include others work or advertise without consent.  

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 5

31 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

I'm confused, this doesnt contain the actuall mods right?  Alot of these mods dont even exist.  How will we use this if the mods aren't even made?   Are we still going to have to manually inject individual pofos and movesets as far as the general consensus there isnt a plug and play for bulk injections.  I'm as excited as everyone else is but just a little confused as to what the end user should expect.  

I just released crush.  Took me 17 hours to make it.  Now I see hes on the new list.

If you didnt personally make all of those ch mods on your list the end user is going to have to find them and not be able to discern which ones exist or not.  And you cant include others work or advertise without consent.  

No there will bo no CH injected - They will all be set as the test model.

@TheVisitorX is making an all in one installer for this mod which will be awesome.

You will have to inject your own CH with CCT - Everything else will be in place! All HD Renders, Stats, Tag Teams, Managers, Themes, Pofos, Movesets, Entrance and Animation EVTs & Menu GFX.

It allows people to inject which ever version of a CH that they would like to use.

I am not using anything of anybody elses apart from the tools to create this mod from @TheVisitorX ( CCT & Sound ) & @tekken57 X-packer. :) 

Edited by Robbie686
  • Like 4
  • Glorious 3

13 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

@TheVisitorX is making an all in one installer for this mod which will be awesome.

That sounds really awesome man.

I made an .exe installer for 2K88, but I didn't know i could somehow mass install pofos, movesets and shit.

I wonder if this means I could mass install all 80 shows so people don't have to make each one in game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JManny said:

That sounds really awesome man.

I made an .exe installer for 2K88, but I didn't know i could somehow mass install pofos, movesets and shit.

I wonder if this means I could mass install all 80 shows so people don't have to make each one in game.

@TheVisitorX is your man for this dude! 

• Thanks 2
  • Woo 1

2nbdsf4.jpg

A Glimpse of the main menu ( Stock main menu renders to also be replaced i.e Bray Wyatt ) :) 

* Also Top right lines to be faded before it hits the menu text so it is still visible.

2f0d152.jpg

Superstar select screen Preview ( Stars Background )

15i3ew7.png

Loading Screen

Edited by Robbie686
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 4