BlackBen83 Renders : MEGAPACK 2023 Asset B & C uploaded, More than 3955 renders updated (12/25/2023)

BlackBen83

On 1/6/2022 at 10:26 AM, brandon_haylor said:

is there a new Bayley render because i cant find it anywhere?

Added a Bayley'21 asset A for the moment.

On 1/7/2022 at 11:09 PM, jamesmichaels said:

Can we add Joe Gacy to the list? 

2 differents Joe Gacy renders (indy & NXT 2.0) assets A & B

7 hours ago, Danchik2000 said:

can you do hook assets b please 

Hook (AEW) assets A & B added,

• Woo 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B : Big updated renders in HD, Legends, new AEW, NXT 2.0 - 10/01/2022
12 minutes ago, Danchik2000 said:

and can you please do bron breaker and Carmelo Hayes assets b

Yep, I'm currently working on those, and others requests. Be patient.

Hi Ben,

Hollywood Nova

James Mitchell

Duke Hudson

Eric Bugenhagen / Rick Boogs

Ivy Nile

Odyssey Jones

Serpentico

Effy

Colt Cabana

Trey Miguel

Edited by SS2K21
Edited to show just the last few I'm looking for

On 1/2/2022 at 2:19 AM, jtolliver23 said:

Hey I was wondering, do you have a render for the Bushwhackers by chance? I couldn't find one.

Hey, The Bushwakers Luke & Butch assets A & B uploaded in the main folder.

On 1/11/2022 at 1:13 PM, Danchik2000 said:

and can you please do bron breaker and Carmelo Hayes assets b

Carmello Hayes asset B added too, I haven't found a good picture of Bron in fullsize at the moment.

On 1/14/2022 at 7:44 AM, onda said:

Tony d angelo plz

Tony D'Angelo assets A & B uploaded.

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B : Big updated renders in HD, Legends, new AEW, NXT 2.0 - 21/01/2022
On 1/21/2022 at 6:02 AM, BlackBen83 said:

Hey, The Bushwakers Luke & Butch assets A & B uploaded in the main folder.

Carmello Hayes asset B added too, I haven't found a good picture of Bron in fullsize at the moment.

Tony D'Angelo assets A & B uploaded.

I'm sure I'm probably looking in the wrong spot...or just blind lol...which folder is the main folder? I've looked in Asset A and Asset B folders and don't see the Bushwhacker renders.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Added today some news (better pics),

- Assets A : Alex Hammerstone, Dante Martin, Doudrop'21, Jacob Fatu'21, Kenny Omega'21, Mankind, Momo Watanabe'20, NASTY BOYZ Brian Knobbs (2 renders), Summer Rae'22, Steve Blackman.

- Assets B : Alex Hammerstone, Amale'22, Dante Martin, Giulia'20, Jacob Fatu'21, Kayla Rossi'22, Momo Watanabe'20, Serena Deeb'21, Starlight Kid'20, Summer Rae'22, Steve Blackman.

I need to updates some following B to A renders like the NASTY BOYZ.

@HarryPotterFan95 I don't forget you dude.

On 2/15/2022 at 3:10 AM, HarryPotterFan95 said:

Hiya Ben,

Hope you are doing good 🙂

Was just wondering whenever you can could you please do this Stephanie McMahon 2k14 render for Asset A please,

No hurry

Thanks 

taeler-hendrix-clipart.jpg

Have a nice day.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B : Big updated renders in HD, Legends, new AEW, NXT 2.0 - 20/02/2022
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B : Big updated renders in HD - G-RAVER & UNAGI SAYAKA uploaded (21/02/2022)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B : Big updated renders in HD - G-RAVER - UNAGI SAYAKA - DARK ORDER Ten'22 & John Silver - Persia Pirotta uploaded (23/02/2022)
8 hours ago, CyberOcelot said:

Hey Ben,

I'm about to install Bron Breakker. Can't find a good NXT 2.0 real life render. 

Can you help?  

Hey, and yes I have one only in asset A for the moment, search "Bronson Steiner'21 (NXT 2.0) A".

I just need to found a good picture to do the asset B in the next time.

Hi, could you possibly add the following please:

Ivy Nile

Jade Cargill

EJ Nduka

Rick Boogs

Lee Moriarty

Odyssey Jones

Ophidian

Persia Pirotta

Serpentico

James Mitchell / Sinister Minister

Josh Barnett

Hafthor Bjornnson

Colt Cabana

Duke Hudson

Effy

G-Raver

Thanks

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B : Big updated renders in HD - G-RAVER - UNAGI SAYAKA - DARK ORDER Ten'22 & John Silver - Persia Pirotta - THE BRISCOE'S'22 - Matt Taven'22 uploaded (05/03/2022)
  • 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, JLlewellynB said:

Hello! I was just wondering if you possibly had a render for Baron Corbin as his old gimic with that name, but still bald so it fits his in-game model?

If I'm not mistaken, there are in the main pack 3 renders of Baron Corbin (long hair, bald, and king Corbin assets A & B)

Renders Assets A main pack : https://mega.nz/file/gixDkaRA#RLgs66P8BjyDLuj3-UtOeKdw13WEOvDNXNQamSxViTg

Render Assets B main pack https://mega.nz/file/xz52ySQS#QqwIQ8Lscl2gFUNR8rPa1pxSlHQKYNOjrru--6oHwWQ

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B : Big updated renders in HD - G-RAVER - UNAGI SAYAKA - DARK ORDER Ten'22 & John Silver - Persia Pirotta - THE BRISCOE'S'22 - Matt Taven'22 uploaded (23/03/2022)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B : Big updated renders in HD - G-RAVER - UNAGI SAYAKA - DARK ORDER Ten'22 & John Silver - Persia Pirotta - THE BRISCOE'S'22 - Matt Taven'22 uploaded (04/04/2022)