BlackBen83 Renders : MEGAPACK 2023 Asset B & C uploaded, More than 3955 renders updated (12/25/2023)

BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B (2 folders) (08/07/2021)

Hey all, Indy Hartwell'21 (THE WAY) asset A & B added to the corresponding renders folders.

Enjoy.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

Hiya Ben,

Thanks soo much for the Mighty Molly, Stephanie and Rey, really appreciated

I don't suppose we could have this Torrie Wilson for Asset A and B if possible please 🙂

There's no hurry,

Thanks

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• Like 1

On 7/13/2021 at 9:43 PM, HarryPotterFan95 said:

Hiya Ben,

Thanks soo much for the Mighty Molly, Stephanie and Rey, really appreciated

I don't suppose we could have this Torrie Wilson for Asset A and B if possible please 🙂

There's no hurry,

Thanks

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Added just now in the specific folders assets A & B, 3 Torrie Wilson renders.

Big thanks to @HeathRob30 for those requests : added too :

- Anthony Bowens

- Anthony Ogogo

- Indi Hartwell 1

- Max Caster

Added too a personal render from Stardom in HD : Giulia'19

All comes in asset A & B.

Enjoy.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1

Uploaded this morning the following assets A & B in the specific folders :

Assets A :

- Alexa Bliss'21 (Pain) : 2 different renders.

- Ashante Thee Adonis

- EC3'21 (ROH)

Assets B :

- Alexa Bliss'21 (Pain)

- Alexa Bliss'18 (Evolution ppv)

- Ashante Thee Adonis

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B (2 folders) (16/07/2021)

Updated some missing assets B in the specific assets B folder.

- Beth Phoenix'12 B

- Champion Beth Phoenix Diva B

- Jerry Lynn B

- Molly Holly (WWE)

- Ruby Riott'20 (2 renders)

- Steven Richards

- Sunny (HoF, and 2 WWE renders)

Enjoy,

Ben

• Thanks 1

Hiya Ben,

Thanks for those B renders , they are awesome, I don't suppose you could do these 2021 updates for Nikki Cross, Eva and Charlotte Asset A please ?? Aswell as a WWE 2K19 Version of Charlotte for A?? 🙂

CROSS_06282021jg_0047_Nikki_Cross_ProfilEVA_06142021jg_0138_Profile--f3d065642e2CHAR_04192021jg_0063_Profile--16b8b6d86c

charlotte-flair-wwe-smackdown-women-cham

No Hurry as always

Thanks 😀

Edited by HarryPotterFan95
  • Yes! 1

Added tonight more updates :

Assets A

- Blue Meanie

- Champion Charlotte'21 WWE Women Tag Team

- Champion Raquel Gonzales'21 NXT Women

- Champion Shotzi Blackheart'21 NXT Women Tag Team

- Chris Candido

- Eva Marie'21 (2 new renders /3)

- SANITY Eric Young 1 & 2

- Scott Norton

Assets B :

- Blue Meanie

- Champion Eric Young NXT Tag Team

- Charlotte'21

- Chris Candido

- Ember Moon'18

- Ember Moon'19 (MiTB)

- SANITY Eric Young

- SANITY Sawyer Fulton'16

- Scott Norton (new HD)

- Shotzi Blackheart 1 (black attire)

- Tegan Nox'21

Enjoy.

Ben

• Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B (2 folders) (25/07/2021)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B (2 folders) (28/07/2021)

Added today assets A & B in the specific folders

- Champion IC Marty Janetty

- Jeff Hardy (New)

- Marty Janetty

- THE ROCKERS Marty Janetty

- THE ROCKERS Shawn Michaels

Hiya Ben,

Hope all is good !!

I don't suppose we could have renders of Jillian Hall, Carlito, Unmasked Kane and Test for Asset A please ?? I have attached a good Jillian and Carlito pic, couldn't find a decent one of Kane or Test though, 🙂

Anyways there's no hurry, 

Thanks !! 😀

latest?cb=20160328215447&ehk=6cHsfe8Rwl%

carlito_render__1_by_jonahmagnus_dc3n67i

On 7/29/2021 at 11:35 PM, HarryPotterFan95 said:

Hiya Ben,

Hope all is good !!

I don't suppose we could have renders of Jillian Hall, Carlito, Unmasked Kane and Test for Asset A please ?? I have attached a good Jillian and Carlito pic, couldn't find a decent one of Kane or Test though, 🙂

Anyways there's no hurry, 

Thanks !! 😀

Hey dude, no problem,

I have uploaded in the assets A & B today some updates and your requests :

Asset A  Apollo Crew'21, Carlito 1, Champion IC Apollo Crew'21, Champion World Heavy.Kane, Jillian Hall, Kane (Corporate), Kane (Unmasked), Test 2.

Asset B : Albert, A-Train, Champion IC Apollo Crew'21, Champion World Heavy.Kane, Kane (Corporate), Kane (Unmasked), Kane 2000, Stevie Richards (ECW & BWO), Test (ECW & WWE).

Enjoy,

Ben

• Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B (2 folders) (31/07/2021)
20 hours ago, KB24Gold said:

Love your work, thanks for the nikki ash...was looking for one and you delivered :)

by any chance can you do Headshrinkers samu and fatu?

Thanks for the kind words, I'm currently working on a lot of "refreshed" Alumni, HoF and ECW renders assets A & B but in HD.

I try to find the most beautiful images of a certain size in order to work them in HD. Most of the HoF are going to be redone, so the Headshrinkers are on the list. I won't be able to do everything at once, but I promise that as soon as I have some time outside of work, I'll try to update regularly.

And also all the new 2021 updated superstars.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Ben,

Hope you're doing good, 

I don't suppose you could make these Ruby Riott (2K19), Bella Twins and Bayley renders of Asset A whenever you get the chance please?? 

No hurry as always,

Thanks

ruby_riott_new_2017_png_by_ambriegnsasylc357b1a09d2c45f65b5b165bb0f44a07.pnglatest?cb=20170319140246180-1809463_maryse-terminally-french-can

• Like 1

Added today, new and updated 

- Asset A : Abadon, Barry Windham (2 renders), Bayley'17, Booker T AE, Brie Bella'17, Cactus Jack, Ethan Page'21, HARLEM HEAT Stevie Ray, Honky Tonk Man, Jaxson Ryker (3 renders), Nikki Bella'17, Robert Roode'21, Ruby Riott'17, Seth Rollins'21.

- Asset B : Abadon, Booker T AE, Cactus Jack, HARLEM HEAT Booker T, Honky Tonk Man, Jake Roberts 1 (new HD render).

More updates are coming.

See you later guyz ;)

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B (2 folders) (16/08/2021)

I was wondering if you have your full render folders somewhere, because I missed some of your updates and in the first post there's only the link to your most recent stuff.

Thanks, your work is amazing btw ❤️

Edit: nevermind, ignore this, found the .rar file xD

Edited by MacroHard
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, MacroHard said:

I was wondering if you have your full render folders somewhere, because I missed some of your updates and in the first post there's only the link to your most recent stuff.

Thanks, your work is amazing btw ❤️

Edit: nevermind, ignore this, found the .rar file xD

Lol no problem dude ;) 

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated Asset A & B (2 folders) (19/08/2021)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Ben,

I'm still trying to score renders for the Triangle of Terror. I was able to find a good png image of Colonel Mustafa I'm hoping you might find the time to tackle some time?

But also, I'm realizing that General Adnan is hard to even find a good image of online. All I could find for him is his WWE 2K16 render, but it has the glass shattering backdrop and shards over his image. The only other is this one, but I'm unsure if you do any editing of the image to elimimnate the backgrounds or just converting to make compatible with the game?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, CyberOcelot said:

Hey Ben,

I'm still trying to score renders for the Triangle of Terror. I was able to find a good png image of Colonel Mustafa I'm hoping you might find the time to tackle some time?

But also, I'm realizing that General Adnan is hard to even find a good image of online. All I could find for him is his WWE 2K16 render, but it has the glass shattering backdrop and shards over his image. The only other is this one, but I'm unsure if you do any editing of the image to elimimnate the backgrounds or just converting to make compatible with the game?

Hey, sorry for the delay, I'm working on Colonel Mustafa A & B.
I will try to remove the imperfections on General Adnan from the 2k16 picture. Unless I can find a database of in game renders. Or maybe on this forum? I don't know if anyone else would have done them for the 2k16 game or perhaps extract those renders from this game.
Indeed, the images, even on google, are difficult to find in HD unfortunately.
But I don't forget you.

Ben

• Too Sweet 1