BlackBen83 Renders : MEGAPACK 2023 Asset B & C uploaded, More than 3955 renders updated (12/25/2023)

BlackBen83

Hi all, updated today, better pics for some wrestlers, just delete the old in the mega pack if you have double pics.

- Barry Windham

- Chris Sabin NJPW

- Matt Hardy AEW (4 renders)

- Sasha Banks 2020 1

- Tatsumi Fujinami (2 renders)

- Yuu

- Zoe Lucas SHIMMER

See you later for next updates.

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack updated (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released - New updated renders up : MACHO MAN Randy Savage (10 Renders in 1 pack), more renders added (18/09/2020)

Hey Ben, I have a question! I installed some renders on mods and in-game superstars, but the whole picture is not showing, you can only see the picture from the shoulders and up, is that correct? Because I have seen people have renders that show the whole picture (from the waist and up) on Youtube.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, LN77 said:

Hey Ben, I have a question! I installed some renders on mods and in-game superstars, but the whole picture is not showing, you can only see the picture from the shoulders and up, is that correct? Because I have seen people have renders that show the whole picture (from the waist and up) on Youtube.

In fact my renders have the same size for A and B, so in "My WWE" you'll see waist to head, and in game (loading screen for example) the head / shoulder.

Hi guyz, just a WIP on what I am working on right now. I decided to make a special "asset A" pack to replace the "torso to head" renderers with "thighs to heads".
So I just need to inject them only in the slot corresponding to "My WWE" to test again, just wanted another different render in game with the others I let for the loading screen :D

igiqi65pvp8l76qzg.jpg

The big renders would stay for loading times in exhibition and universe mode (Of course you will be able to use them in both assets A and B, but normally the best is to use them only in one for a diversity of images (personally I like it)).

Also I wanted everyone to have a render that was different from the loading screen render, so I'm searching a lot of different "full size" pics to re-work.

Feedback welcome.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Packs : WIP new Asset A (with preview), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack updated (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released - New updated renders up : MACHO MAN Randy Savage (10 Renders in 1 pack), more renders added (23/09/2020)
10 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi guyz, just a WIP on what I am working on right now. I decided to make a special "asset A" pack to replace the "torso to head" renderers with "thighs to heads".
So I just need to inject them only in the slot corresponding to "My WWE" to test again, just wanted another different render in game with the others I let for the loading screen :D

igiqi65pvp8l76qzg.jpg

The big renders would stay for loading times in exhibition and universe mode (Of course you will be able to use them in both assets A and B, but normally the best is to use them only in one for a diversity of images (personally I like it)).

Also I wanted everyone to have a render that was different from the loading screen render, so I'm searching a lot of different "full size" pics to re-work.

Feedback welcome.

Ben

Nice work! Please include a Mr Hughes Render!! ☺️

https://alchetron.com/Curtis-Hughes

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, LN77 said:

Nice work! Please include a Mr Hughes Render!! ☺️

https://alchetron.com/Curtis-Hughes

Thanks dude, I have just begun today those new renders. I got the wrong Asset in fact, it must certainly be the B and not the A to be injected.
I have to do some new tests tonight, I'll post some pics too.

Yes the WWE HoF and Alumni are in the list to do also ;) 

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

First test for tonight, ACH :

Old render in game in the "My WWE" (in fact the Asset A) : stay during matches and loading screen, ... I hope :D 

2n0zw1c4cogt3rdzg.jpg

The new Asset B :

e1mhwkebolrxt9bzg.jpg

And second try with Adam Cole'20 (UE) :

v90hkpue495de9qzg.jpg

83d555ywy46lue2zg.jpg

So in matches and loading screen you will see the first (old render), and for the others screen the different B. There's a lot of work to do, I wanted to do 2 different renders for each wrestlers in game.

Feedback welcome :) 

See you later !

Ben 

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Packs : WIP new Asset B (with preview), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack updated (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released - New updated renders up (24/09/2020)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Packs : WIP new Asset B (with preview), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack updated (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released - New updated renders up : DOMINIK MYSTERIO (Asset A) (25/09/2020)

Hey,

Here are some new features after injecting the renders. I'm quite happy with the way the female renderers turn.

ftzalmu0naqxkj2zg.jpg

I have a little more difficulty with some male renders. Especially in the head size. There are quite a few to fix (for example here Andrade)

e08dtwvj8ob7z8uzg.jpg

An some others guyz example updated.

9dd99ejmgv2yz9nzg.jpg

Tag team preview here again, some little problem that I have to fix (Jey Uso position for example).

46j9c9jlusf394fzg.jpg

Since it's pretty hard to find renders other than the WWE full-featured ones, I'm in the process of updating The Elite at the same time, I only started Matt Jackson by customizing under the jacket (I added Nick's pants). I still have a lot of work to do on a lot of similar renders, there's a lot of white area still.

ux6ekpj2yf5w03lzg.jpg

In summary, I stopped at Mike Kanellis (I took into account the characters from A to K following CCT methodically) + counting some mods (like Brian Cage AEW added for example). At the moment I have a folder of  511 different renders of type B.

I get back to work as soon as I can. I'll see you soon.

• Glorious 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Packs : WIP new Asset B (with preview), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack Asset A (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released - New updated renders up : DOMINIK MYSTERIO (Asset A) (29/09/2020)
2 hours ago, Slicky said:

When is the mega pack being updated

I think in 3/4 weeks to fix all the renders Asset B.

Asset A are released in first post link.

1 hour ago, LN77 said:

When the Mr. Hughes render is ready! 😁

I'll do when I can. Promise.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Too Sweet 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Packs : WIP new Asset B (with preview), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack Asset A (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released - New updated renders up : DOMINIK MYSTERIO (Asset A) (04/10/2020)
On 10/2/2020 at 1:21 PM, trevolta44 said:

Ben, need a vickie guerrero render.

I'll prepare this one, Asset A and B

Some new Asset B previews on the first page of this post. Link will come soon. Not all renders are in firts post, just some of them; because at the moment there're 720 renders in the folder :p 

@LN77 I have done the Asset B only of Mr Hughes. I've found two pics to do one in HD. It'll be in the next Asset B pack. I need just to resize him now for the Asset A.

Thanks to the @DFM85 AEW red attire Lance Archer in game render which help me to copy and paste my real life torso render on his pants :D, because after a long time search I didn't found a real good full size render for him.

See you soon all.

Have a nice day.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Packs : WIP new Asset B (new previews), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack Asset A (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released - New updated renders up : DOMINIK MYSTERIO (Asset A) (04/10/2020)
16 minutes ago, LN77 said:

Thank´s Ben! I did one myself, but I doubt it´s going to look as good as yours are going to be. 😊 

oqd7s0t9pqlqfjizg.jpg

There's a preview of Mr Hughes ;) 

• Woo 1

• 2 weeks later...