BlackBen83 Renders : MEGAPACK 2023 Asset B & C uploaded, More than 3955 renders updated (12/25/2023)

BlackBen83

18 hours ago, bushysowavvey said:

Any word on when Pack 5 will be available?

@bushysowavvey I'll uploaded it soon :) I'm currently working on some others guyz like Austin Theory or Psycho Clown.

Edited by BlackBen83

Thank you so much 🙌🏾

btw since you’re a master at this, what program do you use? I’m good in photoshop but could never get the plugins to work so I use paint.net. But editing and saving them as a DDS doesn’t show up in game. Show logos I’ve edited work fine though and your dds files always work. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bushysowavvey said:

Thank you so much 🙌🏾

btw since you’re a master at this, what program do you use? I’m good in photoshop but could never get the plugins to work so I use paint.net. But editing and saving them as a DDS doesn’t show up in game. Show logos I’ve edited work fine though and your dds files always work. 

I use Paint.net for all my work ^^ I've since for example there's a little pixel just near the finger on Psycho Clown ^^ I'll updated later. I don't used Photoshop since many years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bushysowavvey said:

What settings in paint.net do you save for dds files? Been trying to inject a King Corbin one and fix a few others to match the sharpened look. 

DX5 - 1Mo for the size.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't happen to take requests for future packs, do you? I have a few characters in my game that lack renders. Just a few that have slipped under the radar that I can't seem to find anywhere. I've tried making them myself but they always turn out too large or something weird. The people I want are from existing mods around the forum. 

Kaitlyn 

Kelly Kelly

Michelle McCool

Thanks for your consideration. I understand if it's a no but thought I'd ask. Love your render packs so far! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jamesmichaels said:

You don't happen to take requests for future packs, do you? I have a few characters in my game that lack renders. Just a few that have slipped under the radar that I can't seem to find anywhere. I've tried making them myself but they always turn out too large or something weird. The people I want are from existing mods around the forum. 

Kaitlyn 

Kelly Kelly

Michelle McCool

Thanks for your consideration. I understand if it's a no but thought I'd ask. Love your render packs so far! 

Yeah why not, Kelly Kelly and Michelle McCool are in the Pack 5.0 :) 

I'll update this one with Kaitlyn and others renders fixed (like Psycho Clown).

EDIT : @jamesmichaels Kaitlyn (3 renders) updated in first page. New link added

Enjoy !

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 2

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 5.0 (UPDATED) (20/01/2020)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 5.0 (more updates very soon WIP) (27/01/2020)

Do you take requests? There are a handful of renders that I need - I tried to do them myself but they've come out awful. If so, it would be very much appreciated. Also, thanks again for changing out your CAWs.

• Yes! 1

23 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Do you take requests? There are a handful of renders that I need - I tried to do them myself but they've come out awful. If so, it would be very much appreciated. Also, thanks again for changing out your CAWs.

Yeah for sure post here your requests ;)

Ben

• Like 1

Chris Kanyon                         One Man Gang

Don Muraco                          Barry Windham

Justin Gabriel                       Mike Rotunda

The Patriot

Paul London

Vladimir Kozlov

Thank you.

Edited by cdiebold1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 5.0 (UPDATED) (03/02/2020)

@cdiebold1 Hi dude, I've updated the pack 5.0 with your request, only is missing for the moment Chris Kanyon (I need to work on him).

Link in first post.

I've updated also some new 2020 renders like AEW Kazarian, , new Alicia Fox, , Curt Hawkins, Curtis Axel, AEW DDP, Dash Wilder, Dragon Lee, Drew McIntyre, Fallah Bahh, Io Shirai heel, Isaiah Swerve, New Jack Gallagher,  John Morrison, The OC, Ken Shamrock, Killian Dain, La Parka, Raven, and a lot of others :)

An some old too Aksana, 3 Brad Maddox renders, Brian Pillman, Eve Torres, Gail Kim, 3 differents Goldust, Hernandez, 3 Justin Gabriel.

I need to finish again like one hundred renders for this pack, so new updates will come later :D

Enjoy,

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : EDGE 2020 render preview, Pack 5.0 (UPDATED) (03/02/2020)

Thank you bro! I appreciate you ramazing work!

One question, Do I have to inject the same .dds for type a and b? Or do I have to re-size the file? If I inject the same dds, will the game have some issues?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elegido2016 said:

Thank you bro! I appreciate you ramazing work!

One question, Do I have to inject the same .dds for type a and b? Or do I have to re-size the file? If I inject the same dds, will the game have some issues?

Thanks in advance!

In fact I only did type A, rendering the selection page, not the loading. I only use one type of render for all in game of them personally.

But feel free to make your type B :) if you want. You can edit those renders in Paint.net, more easy than Photoshop.

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cdiebold1 said:

Ben, this is an odd request ... but do you think you could make me a Bastion Booger render?

I've find a good picture of him and I must to do a custom one, but I need to remove the background, and get it to the right size and render it when it's done.

I'll update the pack 5.0 tonight with new 2020 WWE and others renders as well.

• Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 5.0 (UPDATED) (19/02/2020)
6 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Ben, this is an odd request ... but do you think you could make me a Bastion Booger render?

Pack 5.0 updated with a lot of new 2020 renders, others league like Stardom, ECW, Legend, Indy and NXT debut, more than 40 renders added in this pack.

@cdiebold1 Bastion Booger (custom render) added with Billy Graham, Luna Vachon and Billy Kidman too.

See you later for the next update.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1