BlackBen83 Renders : MEGAPACK 2023 Asset B & C uploaded, More than 3955 renders updated (12/25/2023)

BlackBen83

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 9:52 PM, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

thanks man! can u add Sheamus and Monday Night Messiah Rollins too?

Hi, currently working on those. I'll updated this evening the folder ;)

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 5.0 (UPDATED) (11/03/2020)
On 2/19/2020 at 9:52 PM, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

thanks man! can u add Sheamus and Monday Night Messiah Rollins too?

Sorry for the late answer too ^^ I have updated the pack 5 with others renders, and Seth Rollins MESSIAH (3 renders), I'm currently working on Sheamus and some others too. Just download the pack on first page.

Ben

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi can you tell me how to add renders for alt attires ?

Yeah for sure, it's really simple, in CCT select the attire you want to render. And apply like the default attire the render you want in slot 2, 3, 4, ect...

Each superstars can have 10 different renders.

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : MESSIAH Seth Rollins, and others renders : Pack 5.0 (UPDATED) (11/03/2020)
5 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Thanks .any RVD new render ? hi got a problem with cct crashing . any other way  to do it ?

Nine different renders will be added for RVD soon.

Hum... I was this problem 2 weeks ago, I have re-installed CCT, or download or update your version.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, CMRyder said:

You have some great renders, man! Could you please put Kurt Cobain in the next pack?Kurt_Cobain-Looking_Down-removebg-previe

Yeah I'll do some Kurt Cobain renders ;)

Ben

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

What about LilPeep also lmao 

No problem ^^, and I'll try to do the others too.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

On 3/11/2020 at 9:59 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Sorry for the late answer too ^^ I have updated the pack 5 with others renders, and Seth Rollins MESSIAH (3 renders), I'm currently working on Sheamus and some others too. Just download the pack on first page.

Ben

Thank you man! I appreaciated it

• 2 weeks later...

Hey l'ami, merci encore pour ton superbe travail, le jeu est tellement plus beau comme ça ! Et merci encore pour ton aide pour les mods ! J'espère que tout va bien pour toi en ce moment ! Peace

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 5.0 UPDATED (02/04/2020) : A-Kid, Alex Riley, Aksana, Angel Garza Jr, Kid Kash, Santino Marella, new Sasha Banks, Shark Boy, Timothy Thatcher, Lana (5 attires), Fit Finlay, Sunny, and some others

Hi all,

Pack 5.0 is updated with a lot of new renders for last modded superstars, and some celebrities ;) like LilPeep @KidRockHallOfFame and others of the @Joe Mashups celebrities mods (I haven't found a good Kurt Cobain pics to work with, but it's the next).

I'm currently working on a Hikaru Shida render, and some others for alternate attires in game.

Have a nice day.

Ben

On 3/25/2020 at 4:55 PM, FrenchPlayer said:

Hey l'ami, merci encore pour ton superbe travail, le jeu est tellement plus beau comme ça ! Et merci encore pour ton aide pour les mods ! J'espère que tout va bien pour toi en ce moment ! Peace

Merci à toi, oui tout va bien merci, prends soin de toi et ta famille :) 

On 3/22/2020 at 7:51 PM, CodyCoCo5 said:

Your render pack is amazing. I hate asking because I may just be overlooking it, but is there a 2020 shaved head Daniel Bryan in any of the packs? 

Yeah sorry, I'll update Daniel Bryan soon :) 

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

News update, new renders from WWE 2020, AEW or others :

Link updated in first post !

- Austin Theory, Bray Wyatt The Fiend, Daniel Bryan (new) requested by @CodyCoCo5, Hikaru Shida (AEW), Shinsuke Nakamura (Heel), Ilja Dragunov, Kofi 2020, Liv Morgan, Ricochet, Samoa Joe, Tommaso Ciampa and more !

Previews :

q1sofw5zu18s01gzg.jpg

cb70nmpcaqpbptbzg.jpg

a3emetjvzyts70szg.jpg

Others WWE 2020 updated renders will come soon :)

Hope you enjoy those one and the others.

See you soon and take of you all !

Ben 

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 5.0 UPDATED (09/04/2020) : 2020 Austin Theory , Bray Wyatt The Fiend, Daniel Bryan, Hikaru Shida, Shinsuke Nakamura, Ilja Dragunov, Kofi, Liv Morgan, Ricochet, Samoa Joe, Tommaso Ciampa and others

I LOVE your renders. Gonna have to send you a few bucks for appreciation on payday dude. I hate asking for stuff like this but there is like 4 superstars in my game that I cannot find renders for anywhere...at least not in the style you make yours. I use your packs for all my guys. 

Zeb Coulter, Miss Elizabeth, Brian Knobbs and Jimmy Hart. (As you can see, I've installed like 3 managers).  Is there any way you could do some of these? You rock regardless!

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, jamesmichaels said:

I LOVE your renders. Gonna have to send you a few bucks for appreciation on payday dude. I hate asking for stuff like this but there is like 4 superstars in my game that I cannot find renders for anywhere...at least not in the style you make yours. I use your packs for all my guys. 

Zeb Coulter, Miss Elizabeth, Brian Knobbs and Jimmy Hart. (As you can see, I've installed like 3 managers).  Is there any way you could do some of these? You rock regardless!

Thanks a lot dude for your donation :) 

Yes I can do your requests, I'll work on it for next updates.

Take care of you.

Ben

Thanks for the renders. Really good quality. Also, could you do current GM HHH and 2020 Bayley? Cheers

Edit: nevermind they were under different names lol

Edited by MacroHard
  • Yes! 1

@jamesmichaels Zeb Colter, Miss Elizabeth, Brian Knobbs (& Jerry Saggs), Jimmy Hart, and a second Sunny render too added on the last updates today.

As I haven't found good renders of Brian Knobbs I made two different custom ones, I hope you like those ;) 

Link at the firts post.

2 hours ago, MacroHard said:

Thanks for the renders. Really good quality. Also, could you do current GM HHH and 2020 Bayley? Cheers

I'm working on them. Certainly next updates tomorrow evening.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Mega Pack (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released with updates (16/04/2020)

@MacroHard current GM HHH and 2020 Bayley added on the new Mega Pack released on the first page.

The new Mega Pack replace the pack 1.0 to 5.0, and include new 2020 renders, and requests. Be sure I'll upload this pack soon with others renders ;) 

Take care all of you brothers and your family.

Ben

• Like 1

On 4/16/2020 at 7:36 PM, BlackBen83 said:

@MacroHard current GM HHH and 2020 Bayley added on the new Mega Pack released on the first page.

The new Mega Pack replace the pack 1.0 to 5.0, and include new 2020 renders, and requests. Be sure I'll upload this pack soon with others renders ;) 

Take care all of you brothers and your family.

Ben

great job but i gonna know how to add renders to CAW ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

great job but i gonna know how to add renders to CAW ?

You need PrinceOfCodes program to inject caw renders. It'sn't free.

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Mega Pack (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released with updates - AAA render previews (16/04/2020)

24/04/2020 renders Update, link at first page :

AAA : Averno, Chessman, Cybernetico, Dr Wagner Jr, El Elegido, El Mesias, El Brazo (not perfect so I'll update later another pics of El Mesias).

AEW : Angelico

Indy : Super Dragon (green & blue).

WCW  2 Cold Scorpio, Kevin Nash

WWE (2020) : Apollo Crews, Asuka Kabuki Warrior, Candice Lerae, Corey Graves, Dakota Kai Heel, Dexter Lumis, Edge 3, Fandango, Kairi Sane Kabuki Warrior, Kevin Owens, Michael Cole, Nigel McGuinness, Paige, Rey Mysterio, Shayna Baszler, Shorty G, The Miz, Timothy Thatcher NXT, Toni Storm, Tyson Kidd. 

Hope you enjoy ;) 

Ben

• Like 1