BlackBen83 Renders : MEGAPACK 2023 Asset B & C uploaded, More than 3955 renders updated (12/25/2023)

BlackBen83

If you like my work, and you want to contribute or donate, you can do it here via Paypal.

Hi guys :) I post here my renders that I've worked this year. There are a lot of current WWE, some Alumni, NXT, Lucha, ROH, NJPW and progress wrestlers to use with @TheVisitorX CCT and mods contributor wrestlers.

Just download the .rar file, install those with CCT, and enjoy.

All is ready to inject, but just one size, you can do all the current wwe roster, and a lot of modded superstars and women. If I have forgotten some pics, just tell me here :D 

- Asset B & C updates 12/25/2023 : https://mega.nz/file/ozggABYI#DVBT7aZvG0_ZAcDKY09jFeD60NG3SgwcK-Hsf8xOwG0

Have a nice day.

Ben

EDIT 30/06/2019 : Pack File updated.

EDIT 29/10/2019 : All In One pack uploaded and updated.

EDIT 05/01/2020 : Pack 5.0 released

EDIT 16/04/2020 : Mega Pack released.

EDIT 19/05/2020 : Mega Pack Updated (new link)

EDIT 13/08/2020 : Updated renders folder (news)

EDIT 04/10/2020 : Previews Asset B

EDIT 14/10/2020 : Asset B released.

EDIT 02/09/2021 : Added the 2k16 resized for 2k19 link folder

EDIT 04/05/2022 : Updating for tonight new mega pack assets A & B.

EDIT 13/06/2022 : Work In Progress for assets C, technicaly those'll replaced the assets B. Previews added.

EDIT 25/15/2023 : New link with 3955 renders, B & C size.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 11
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : WWE, NXT, ROH, Lucha, NJPW, RevPro and Progress (Updated Link)

@CMRyder Yah no problem, there's in my pack this Kenny Omega normaly.

I'll send an another pack soon with yours requests and others I've done this past week too.

Added on new pack : link on first post :) 

WWE

- Alberto Del Rio WWE

- Bad News Brown

- Billy Gun "New Age Outlaws"

- Brian Pillman

- Damian Priest "Punisher Martinez" / Louis Martinez

- Damien Sandow

- Dash Wilder updated

- Dominick Dijak

- Eva Marie Red

- Flash Morgan Webster

- NWA Harley Race

- Ilja Dragunov

- James Drake

- Nikolai Volkoff

- Raven "TNA updated" / Raven WWE

- Road Dogg "New Age Outlaws"

- Rock'n Roll Express Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson

- Shane Strickland

- Shawn Michaels (request)

- Undertaker 2000

- WWE'2k14 Edge (request)

- Zack Gibson

Lucha :

- Angelico

- Willie Mack (2 renders)

NJPW :

- Kenny Omega (with black coat and glasses) (request)

TNA :

- Bram 2

RPW / PROGRESS

- Will Ospreay with UK flag (request)

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack (UPDATED 30/06/2019) : WWE, NXT, ROH, Lucha, NJPW, RevPro and Progress (Updated Link)
On 7/1/2019 at 4:51 PM, CMRyder said:

Thank you so much! How do they look in game?

Sure :) 

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Glorious 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 2 Work In Progress (11/07/2019)

Hi guyz, some news for an another renders pack (including WWE / TNA / Lucha / or NJPW rosters), the pack 2 will be released soon. Including for example some new renders like this Pete Dunne one.

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/4c17/lw1dlrd6qoooyw2zg.jpg

See you soon.

Have a nice day.

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 1 Updated, Pack 2 uploaded (15/07/2019)

Hi guyz, tonight updated the first Renders Pack with some added guyz like Dominik Dijakovic, Ilja Dragunov and more.

The second Pack is ready to download (see the second link on first post), including new Pete Dunne renders, some NXT, TNA, NJPW and ROH 2019 guyz.

Next Pack come later ;) 

Enjoy !

Ben

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 3 (Work in Progress) - Pack 1 Updated, Pack 2 uploaded (15/07/2019)

Hi guyz, always in a concern to improve the game, here is some of renders of this future pack of renders again in work. There'll be more in the pack.

6wmoc1qt58sb33vzg.jpg

cl18akb3mhe2tz0zg.jpg

ok6xfjx1gh9wfuwzg.jpg

enw0h7l2yuk1y8dzg.jpg

xfadtu264960n69zg.jpg

huy339hdwc8ked9zg.jpg

wde9b8bed4hwxgczg.jpg

zqgi1mafhw0v5kxzg.jpg

db51696d8rn63swzg.jpg

g5abzfjpfgquylfzg.jpg

rx52omnhfu1oh1vzg.jpg

0z4apx387pdblk0zg.jpg

bgyburcoptmylkvzg.jpg

2n0zw1c4cogt3rdzg.jpg

xi8r5noc2gwnmngzg.jpg

3chjw4cwl2l7qhmzg.jpg

Just need again some days to compil a lot of new renders, to ulpoad this pack 3.

See you soon :)

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Glorious 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 3 (Uploaded) - Pack 1 Updated, Pack 2 uploaded (18/09/2019)

Pack 4.0 work in progress, for sure all the NXT UK roster will be in. Others Indy, TNA, NJPW 2019 updated renders (like Bad Luck Fale, El Phantasmo, or Roppongi 3k), and finally some alternate attires like Seth Rollins different renders attires 2019 for example.

Previews will come soon, and the list too.

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 4 (WIP) - Pack 1, 2 & 3 Uploaded (09/10/2019)

Hi all,

Here's the list for the Pack 4.0, and I think the last for this year. I hope you could used those pics in 2k20, why not? :)

AEW : MJF

Lucha / CMLL / AAA : Drago, Dragon Lee, El Hijo del Fantasma, Gran Metalik, Joey Ryan, Josh Alexander, Kalisto, Pentagon 0 Miedo, Pentagon Jr Perros Del Mal, Rey Mysterio, Samurai del Sol, Sin Cara, Tigre Uno.

NXT : Pink Taynara Conti / Reina Gonzales

NXT UK : Amir Jordan, Ashton Smith, Eddy Dennis, Isla Dawn, Jack Gallagher CWC, Jack Gallagher 2019, James Drake, Joe Coffey, Joseph Conners, Kenny Williams, Killer Kelly, Ligero, Mark Andrews, Mark Coffey, Sam Gradwell, Saxon Huxley, Travis Banks, Tyson T-Bone, Wild Boar, Wolfgang, Xia Brookside, Zack Gibson.

NJPW : Chris Jericho 2019, Fale Bullet Club General, Hangman Page 2, Jonathan Gresham 2019, Mikey Nicholls 2019, El Phantasmo Bullet Club, Sho and Yo 2019, Minoru Suzuki 2019, Takagi Shingo, Tanahashi 2019.

ROH / Indy / RevPro : CCK Kyd Lykos, Team WhiteWolf (A-Kid & Carlos Romo), Senza Volto, Joe Hendry, Mandy Leon, Shannon Moore,

TNA (WIP) : Abbey Laith (Kimber Lee), Cherry Bomb, Hulk Hogan TNA, Jessika Havok, Rob Conway, Scarlett Bordeaux, Sienna, Su Yung, Suicide, Tessa Blanchard, and more coming soon.

WWE (updates) : Ali, Becky Lynch "The Man", Booker T, Bray Wyatt (3 attires : classic, blond, and the fiend), Brock Lesnar, Cain Velasquez, Charlie Haas, Conor McGregor, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Edge, Finn Balor, Liv Morgan, Melina, The Miz, Owen Hart, Seth Rollins, Shelton Benjamin "Gold Standard", The Shield, Tazz, Tyler Black NXT, Victoria, Viscera.

And some others I'm working on :)

See you later for the Bray Wyatt pre-pack preview and download link (3 attires render, 2019, Firefly Fun House and the Fiend). I hope you'll like it.

See you soon.

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 4 (WIP & 3 Previews in game) - Pack 1, 2 & 3 Uploaded (09/10/2019)
1 hour ago, Red Rooster said:

I hate to be that guy but shouldnt this be in the Multimedia Mods section 

Oh yeah sorry, I understand, you're right, I hope a moderator could moved this topic, sincerely. I was wrong when I had made good progress on my topic.

I hope it won't hurt the site.

Ben.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Oh yeah sorry, I understand, you're right, I hope a moderator could moved this topic, sincerely. I was wrong when I had made good progress on my topic.

I hope it won't hurt the site.

Ben.

All good mate, hopefully a mod will see this and move it to the right place.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, All In One pack (pack 1.0 to 4.0) released on this post :)

Latest update in the pack :) I have made this evening, custom render.

kf5hfe7nmqzb9j3zg.jpg

Hope you like it.

Feel free to let feedback, and if you have request, you can post here.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : ALL IN ONE Pack Uploaded (28/10/2019)

hey buddy can these also be used in the new game wwe 2k20? are you gonna be creating wrestlers this year in CC on wwe 2k20? i really enjoyed your creations last year they were easily best i ever saw and used

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, brent24054 said:

hey buddy can these also be used in the new game wwe 2k20? are you gonna be creating wrestlers this year in CC on wwe 2k20? i really enjoyed your creations last year they were easily best i ever saw and used

Thanks brother, I really appreciate :) 

First of all, I hope (and I'm sure) a tool will be created this year to inject modded superstars, renders, and all you need to improve your game.

Secondly, I'm sorry but I wouldn't be on WWE 2k this year. I wouldn't do caws, but I could help with the textures, or render them if needed, and if I am available.

Have a nice day.

Ben

10 minutes ago, brent24054 said:

hey ben thanks for getting back to me hope they come up with the tool soon and fix this years game i still like it but its a very dissapointing game

I totally understand, I think a tool will be updated for this year. You have to give the time to the developpers team to do it.

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders Pack : Pack 5.0 (WIP) - ALL IN ONE Pack Uploaded (11/12/2019)

Hi all,

Back with a 5th pack I'm working on. There will be a lot of updates, especially for Alumni, ECW and Legend.
A big update on some renders I believe aren't part of my collection.
Some previews tonight :)

Ben

• Woo 1

• 2 weeks later...