BlackBen83 Renders : MEGAPACK 2023 Asset B & C uploaded, More than 3955 renders updated (12/25/2023)

BlackBen83

Thanks a lot, Black Ben! You helped with ur renders so much! God Bless You and Merry Christmas! by the way - is it possible to ADD renders to created superstars, not just vanilla ones?

also i have a little request - can u please make a MASKED Kane 2002 render? as here dbwtbx9-d1c94f10-593f-4242-8892-b0e79426

Edited by alexanderhbk
  • Yes! 1

Hey Ben I was wondering if you could do one for Miro since I don't think anyone has so far as always big fan of your work! 😀 P.S Love that Sgt. Slaughter render you did for me lol 

• Like 1

On 12/26/2020 at 2:04 AM, alexanderhbk said:

Thanks a lot, Black Ben! You helped with ur renders so much! God Bless You and Merry Christmas! by the way - is it possible to ADD renders to created superstars, not just vanilla ones?

also i have a little request - can u please make a MASKED Kane 2002 render? as here dbwtbx9-d1c94f10-593f-4242-8892-b0e79426

Added 4 Kane renders asset B and 1 Old Masked Kane A ;) 

Plus Retribution Asset A & B, Nia Jax'20, Kofi'20 too.

@salemtheskilled_ Thanks for the kind words really appreciate :D 

Enjoy.

And happy new year all, stay safe ! :) 

Ben

thank you for the Kane's 2002 render. can u also add these rear renders as Triple H 2003, Maven 2003 , William Regal 2003, Christian 2003(with long hair) and Gilberg(any year) ? need them to complete my 2002-2003 roster - i will be much appreciate if u do this https://www.pngegg.com/fr/png-cmpoi or this:896-8961952_image-id-wwe-triple-h-2000.p

Edited by alexanderhbk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, alexanderhbk said:

can u help, Ben? 

Yeah when I've time bro, no problem :) I have a lot of work IRL to do first. And after renders and pofos & movesets for someone too.

Hey thank you for your Job, possible to add renders for The miz (5) and Maryse (5) ? (2016-2017)

Ps : Punaise Toulon ! On te remercie de Cavalaire sur mer. :D

Edited by voltafox
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Men, can you upload renders (A) for Corey Graves, William Regal and JBL in his Wrestler Attires, Raul Mendoza and Joaquin wilde With Legado del Fantasma Attire Please? 

Edited by dwitt
  • Like 1

On 1/12/2021 at 12:02 PM, voltafox said:

Hey thank you for your Job, possible to add renders for The miz (5) and Maryse (5) ? (2016-2017)

Ps : Punaise Toulon ! On te remercie de Cavalaire sur mer. :D

Added today 2 differents renders for the Miz and Maryse 2017 assets B in the updated renders asset B folder.

(Biz dans le Var ;) )

On 1/25/2021 at 12:50 PM, dwitt said:

Hi Men, can you upload renders (A) for Corey Graves, William Regal and JBL in his Wrestler Attires, Raul Mendoza and Joaquin wilde With Legado del Fantasma Attire Please? 

Added today new assets A : Corey Graves, William Regal. I don't have found a great pics for JBL.

Raul & Joaquin are in the updated renders folder, named LEGADO DEL FANTASMA Raul Mendoza, and LEGADO DEL FANTASMA Joaquin Wilde (A & B), is missing only a good picture to make Joaquin Wilde B.

News adds : Peter Avalon (A & B), Rosemary'20 (A & B), Corey Graves - fighter (A & B), Demolition Crush (B), K.Okada'20 (B), Melina 2 (B), Michelle McCool (2 renders) (B), William Regal (w/robe) (A & B).

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated (31/01/2021)

Any chance I can sweet talk you into adding Mark Jindrak and Snitski to your list? Tekken's excellent Jindrak mod is just missing an excellent render to go along with it. Thanks for all the awesome renders so far! You're the king of this! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jamesmichaels said:

Any chance I can sweet talk you into adding Mark Jindrak and Snitski to your list? Tekken's excellent Jindrak mod is just missing an excellent render to go along with it. Thanks for all the awesome renders so far! You're the king of this! 

Added Mark Jindrak and Snitski A & B assets.

New Rich Swann 2 B

On 1/7/2021 at 4:48 PM, alexanderhbk said:

can u help, Ben? 

I think there are some Maven and AE Christian in the main pack and in the updated assets B, there're more than 2000 renders. I have added Hunter in the assets B updated folder.

I need to found a good picture for Gilberg.

Added Mandy Rose'21 A & B, and @dwitt a new Joaquin Wilde (LEGADO DEL FANTASMA) asset B in the specific folder.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Yes! 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated (01/02/2021)

@HeathRob30 Hi ;) 

Brock Lesnar (retro) asset A & B added in the specific updated renders folders (2 different renders)

@alexanderhbk addded Christian (WWE13) assets A and B in the specific updated renders folders.

@Dirty_Deeds Hey :) 

Added Chris Jericho'10, Daniel Bryan'10 & 12, The Miz'10 assets A and B in the specific folders too.

Enjoy.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Glorious 1

Weekend big updates : lot of 2021 WWE renders asset A added in the updated asset A folder.

lb4qgrjaufolyjfzg.jpg

And some new, or custom assets B too (like Liv Morgan'21 for example) :

mjnk7tl0psm5bk0zg.jpg

Enjoy,

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated (13/02/2021)

Hiya Ben,

These renders are amazing  !! They must have taken you ages !!

I was wondering if you had any plans on making A renders for some Attitude Era Wrestlers,

I'm looking for a Kurt Angle '01 (With Hair) , Mankind, Debra and Terri Runnels,

I'm trying to build a Attitude Era Universe with Realistic Renders and these would be great additions,

Thanks

Edited by HarryPotterFan95
  • Yes! 1

Hiya Ben,

Apologies for adding onto my list, but I also wanted to see if we could possibly get an Alicia Fox 2K16 A render,  Emma 2K15 A  render and an A render for Attitude Era versions of  Lita, Trish and Stephanie McMahon !! 

I just thought some Diva Era Representation would be cool!! No Hurry whenever you can !! I know these take loads of time :)

I am loving these renders, it makes the game sooo much better, you are soooo talented and I honestly would have no clue how to do these !!

Thanks

Edited by HarryPotterFan95
  • Like 1

@HarryPotterFan95 and @DirtyDeeds Hi guyz, here's the updated for today. As requested, and a new NWA James Storm B : Assets A and B

Assets B preview

h9vd058mz0grkvwzg.jpg

In the Assets A folder, you'll found : Debra, Terri Runnels, Peyton Royce, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley and Mankind.

Enjoy.

Ben

On 2/16/2021 at 4:00 PM, HarryPotterFan95 said:

Hiya Ben,

Apologies for adding onto my list, but I also wanted to see if we could possibly get an Alicia Fox 2K16 A render,  Emma 2K15 A  render and an A render for Attitude Era versions of  Lita, Trish and Stephanie McMahon !! 

I just thought some Diva Era Representation would be cool!! No Hurry whenever you can !! I know these take loads of time :)

I am loving these renders, it makes the game sooo much better, you are soooo talented and I honestly would have no clue how to do these !!

Thanks

Yeah I'll see what can I do ;) 

• Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated (17/02/2021)

hi ben i hope you and your family r all oh ok can you make them the macho mans and hulk hogan and some of warrior to ones of me 

9c888186fa743be69c362a57d48eaa83.jpg1609781_10152274568861166_26829678770612OIP.NAIKlJ_vn25gBNRc5pzGtAHaEt?w=308&h=1OIP.r1bhzp5gskEIovB4umd6kgHaE-?w=252&h=1megapowers.jpg&ehk=6vrPCfjsEobuGwp0tl5oMMacho-Man-Randy-Savage-1.jpghfNb4XQbmBiYszynIOkTpBcxDf4xse5gPF3LeOmMe2f77b56ee9cd16e9f7f8d44d825bdb2.jpgosLTK88erl24BmI4R1zpqK%2BeM9XjE=&risl=&p

Edited by hulkamania2020@@
  • Like 1