BlackBen83 Renders : MEGAPACK 2023 Asset B & C uploaded, More than 3955 renders updated (12/25/2023)

BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : R.Reigns'20, The Patriot and Greg Hamilton updated - Packs : Asset B renders (released), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack Asset A (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released (06/11/2020)
On 11/5/2020 at 11:58 AM, BlackBen83 said:

@Robert Lake Uploaded in Asset A & B : Roman Reigns (Blue 2020, champion 1 & champion 3)

Uploaded others in Asset A & B The Patriot and Greg Hamilton

Enjoy.

Ben 

Thanks for the roman reigns champ render but I was wondering if you can make renders for all the current champions including randy orton wwe champion, and also if its not too much can you make a 2020 drew mcintyre render.

Edited by Robert Lake

8 hours ago, Robert Lake said:

Thanks for the roman reigns champ render but I was wondering if you can make renders for all the current champions including randy orton wwe champion, and also if its not too much can you make a 2020 drew mcintyre render.

My game actually doesn't work well. I need to fix the corrupted file before to test renders.

Ben

11 hours ago, HeathRob30 said:

Can you make Jordynne Grace and Big Swole renders please!

Thank you Ben in advance

Jordynne Grace is already on main pack. I'll do Big Swole.

Ben

• Like 1

@HeathRob30 Big Swole asset B render added in updated renders B forlder.

Added too a lot of updated pics that you can copy and paste to replace old renders with some errors of the picture (some white zone I've seen in game) :

- Alex Riley

- Alex Shelley

- Aiden English'19

- Aiden English'20 (The Drama King)

- Beth Phoenix

- Beer City Bruiser

- Bea Priestley

- Brodie Lee AEW

- Bushi (Dark Moon)

- Charli Evans

- ChuckieT

- Chyna 1

- David Starr

- Darren Young (Fred Rosser)

- Dominik Dijak

- Enzo Amore

- Hideo Itami (Kenta)

- Hiroyo Matsumoto

- Jonathan Gresham'19 (Octopus attire)

- Jack Gallagher'19

- Jim Hunter

- Kazuchika Okada

- Kenny Omega (Hair fixed)

- Ligero

- Lee Hunter

- La Parka

- Viktor'18

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Big Swole and new fixed B pics updated - Packs : Asset B renders (released), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack Asset A (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released (24/11/2020)

Thanks for the roman reigns champ render but I was wondering if you can make renders for all the current champions including randy orton wwe champion, and also if it's not too much can you make a 2020 drew mcintyre render.

Edited by Robert Lake

On 11/5/2020 at 11:58 AM, BlackBen83 said:

@Robert Lake Uploaded in Asset A & B : Roman Reigns (Blue 2020, champion 1 & champion 3)

Uploaded others in Asset A & B The Patriot and Greg Hamilton

Enjoy.

Ben 

Thanks for the roman reigns champ render but I was wondering if you can make renders for all the current champions including randy orton wwe champion, and also if it's not too much can you make a 2020 drew mcintyre render.

Edited by Robert Lake
  • Like 1

@Robert Lake Hey dude, and all ;)

I've begun a new subfolder in the Asset B updated folder > Champions folder. I've added today the following guyz and girl :

- Apollo Crews (United States'20 Champion)

- Braun Strowman (Universal Champion "blue")

- Buddy Murphy (WWE Cruiserweight)

- Drew McIntyre (World Heavyweight Champion)

- R-Truth (24/7 Champion)

- Randy Orton (World Heavyweight Champion)

- Seth Rollins (Universal Champion "red")

- Sasha Banks (Women Tag Team Champion)

See you later for more updates.

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Champions pack B and new fixed B pics updated - Packs : Asset B renders (released), BIG UPDATES : Mega Pack Asset A (pack 1.0 to 5.0) released (26/11/2020)
5 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Robert Lake Hey dude, and all ;)

I've begun a new subfolder in the Asset B updated folder > Champions folder. I've added today the following guyz and girl :

- Apollo Crews (United States'20 Champion)

- Braun Strowman (Universal Champion "blue")

- Buddy Murphy (WWE Cruiserweight)

- Drew McIntyre (World Heavyweight Champion)

- R-Truth (24/7 Champion)

- Randy Orton (World Heavyweight Champion)

- Seth Rollins (Universal Champion "red")

- Sasha Banks (Women Tag Team Champion)

See you later for more updates.

Ben

Thanks man this is awesome, but do you mind putting some in asset A as well.

In First Place, Thanks for all your work men, i spend the last 24 downloading and instaling all the renders and pofos / movesets but i have some request if it is possible, do you have something of Kay Lee Ray? I dont find nothing of she or Pipen Niven, Diamante, Ivelisse, Mercedes Martinez, Eddie Kingston, Allie or Big Swole (In the last two cases i dont find the textures). Thanks for all and i am waiting for all your works. Greetings from Argentina

Edited by dwitt
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, dwitt said:

In First Place, Thanks for all your work men, i spend the last 24 downloading and instaling all the renders and pofos / movesets but i have some request if it is possible, do you have something of Kay Lee Ray? I dont find nothing of she or Pipen Niven, Diamante, Ivelisse, Mercedes Martinez, Eddie Kingston, Allie or Big Swole (In the last two cases i dont find the textures). Thanks for all and i am waiting for all your works. Greetings from Argentina

Hey ;) 

Sure, I note on wish list with @Cliquer & @Robert Lake too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 4:30 PM, Adamanisov said:

Man, please, can you make eddie edwards render (team wolves), wardlow, finn balor 20, and shinsuke nakamura njpw renders assets b?

Ok on the wish list, I hope finish before Christmas ;) 

Added today : 

- Asset A : Eddie Edwards'20, Raquel Gonzales'20.

- Asset B : Arn Anderson, Batista (old WWE), Big Daddy (Diesel), Bram (Satanist), Daniel Bryan (GM), Eddie Edwards'20, Erick Rowan'16, The Usos'14, John Cena (4 renders), Kofi Kingston, Raquel Gonzales, Rick Martel, R-Truth'12, Vince McMahon (attitude era).

0vnds944zgi8keezg.jpg

Sheeva isn't in the mediafire folder :D 

Hope you enjoy, I need to work on the wish list now.

Ben

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 Renders : Updated (15/12/2020)

Hey Ben Big fan of your render packs epically the champions pack I was wondering though if you could do a Sgt. Slaughter render i know its very odd to ask for him specifically but i ported him into my game and he's the only one missing a render I would appreciate it keep up the great work 😀

• Like 1

15 hours ago, salemtheskilled_ said:

Hey Ben Big fan of your render packs epically the champions pack I was wondering though if you could do a Sgt. Slaughter render i know its very odd to ask for him specifically but i ported him into my game and he's the only one missing a render I would appreciate it keep up the great work 😀

Thanks dude :) 

I'm currently working on a lot of others champions renders (old and current). So i note Sergeant Slaughter on the do to list.

EDIT   added new champions renders.

- Champion AJ Styles.

- Champion Jey Uso'19

- Champion Jimmy Uso'19

- Champion Mike Kanellis 24/7

- Champion Sgt.Slaughter ( @salemtheskilled_) added the render A too.

- Champion Seth Rollins'19 (Double belts).

Re-updated and fix

- Big Swole (gold) B

- Brodie Lee (Dark Order) B

- The Miz (Special Shirt "Aweseome") B

- RETRIBUTION Mace B

- RETRIBUTION Mia Yim B

- RETRIBUTION Slapjack B

- RETRIBUTION TBar B

- Santos Escobar A

- Sergeant Slaughter B & A

- Shinsuke Nakamura "NJPW end"

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

On 12/4/2020 at 4:30 PM, Adamanisov said:

Man, please, can you make eddie edwards render (team wolves), wardlow, finn balor 20, and shinsuke nakamura njpw renders assets b?

Just updated Shinsuke Nakamura "NJPW end".

Ben