Xbox ch pacs on PS3

xtremebrett

Hi, everyone!

So I'm trying to put some mods into my 2K14 game on the PS3, but the ch pacs are from the Xbox version of the game. I know this usually makes no difference, but it's making one for me. So far I've added some Kane attires, Jericho attires, and an Angle mod. For some reason, after I select them in the selection screen, I get the infinite loading screen, never getting to the match card. I'm not sure why this is happening as I've used Xbox mods on my PS3 before with no trouble. It may not even be that it's an Xbox file, but I don't know why else this would be happening. I installed everything correctly multiple times, I've tried exporting everything from the Xbox pach file and importing to the PS3 pach file, I've tried not renaming it as "XXX.pac", and instead replacing the "chXXX.pac" version of the file, all to no avail. Would anybody know why this is happening all of a sudden?

If I were you I would start deducing to a particular file, by injecting one pac at a time and testing. I've used XBOX360 models textures with no issues, but if it were me I would even create a new pac file for them.