Hollywood Rock EVT

Kevin Nunez

6 hours ago, Kevin Nunez said:

Hey guys! For some reason I'm having a hard time installing this rock evt to replace his current one. Can someone help me step by step on how to do this?

Hi,

Which game are you porting the entrance from and what is the Evt ID of the entrance ?

16 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Which game are you porting the entrance from and what is the Evt ID of the entrance ?

I'm porting the entrance from 2k16 to 2k19. The EVT ID of the entrance is 01145, even for the effect as well

Edited by Kevin Nunez

36 minutes ago, Kevin Nunez said:

I'm porting the entrance from 2k16 to 2k19. The EVT ID of the entrance is 00345, even for the effect as well

First thing is, this entrance was set for one of his alternate attires in 2k16. It wasn't a default entrance.

If you are replacing the Rock's entrance, you can either replace evt 100 or 344 or place it in an unused slot. I will personally recommend the latter option. You can use 353 for instance and select the ID in Data Editor's entrance animation drop down list.

You need to change the ID of the entrance file, effects file and light file to match that of the slot you want to use.

1.You first need to open the entrance file with Hxd , scroll down to line 800 and change the ID's to whichever you want to use.

Here is a screenshot of the entrance file opened in Hxd

WwQpTxQ.png

You will need to change both 345 entrance to that of the ID you want to use.

2. Next step is to open the entrance file in Pac editor and decompress (mass extract). From the extracted folder, you need to locate and open the file with the 0fop extension in hxd.

Here is the screenshot

pSnSE8q.png

The 01 59 IS Hex for 345. You need to replace this value with the Hex value of the entrance slot you are using. If you are replacing evt 100, you will change it to  00 64 (100 in hex)

If you are placing it on slot 353,  you will change the value to 01 61 (353 in hex)

The 86 9E is the ID for the Rock's alternate attire in 2k16. You can change this to 0000. Save and inject into the EVP3 part of the file using the INJECT AS BPE function.

3 You will need to open the effects file in Hex and change the ID to whichever you want to use (the same ID as the entrance) Here is a screenshot of the file opened in hxd.

YydmMyL.png

4. Using the same step as explained earlier, use the MASS EXTRACT function to decompress the effect file. locate the 0fop file, open in hex  and change the ID. You need to scroll down the file . Here is a screenshot

0Iat0Ks.png

You will change the 01 59 to whichever ID you assigned the entrance. Save and inject as bpe.

5.Open the lights file (e000365) in hex. You need to change it's ID . Here is a screenshot of the file opened in HxD showing the value you need to change.

wSYIXSQ.png

where is inject as bpe located?

34 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

First thing is, this entrance was set for one of his alternate attires in 2k16. It wasn't a default entrance.

If you are replacing the Rock's entrance, you can either replace evt 100 or 344 or place it in an unused slot. I will personally recommend the latter option. You can use 353 for instance and select the ID in Data Editor's entrance animation drop down list.

You need to change the ID of the entrance file, effects file and light file to match that of the slot you want to use.

1.You first need to open the entrance file with Hxd , scroll down to line 800 and change the ID's to whichever you want to use.

Here is a screenshot of the entrance file opened in Hxd

WwQpTxQ.png

You will need to change both 345 entrance to that of the ID you want to use.

2. Next step is to open the entrance file in Pac editor and decompress (mass extract). From the extracted folder, you need to locate and open the file with the 0fop extension in hxd.

Here is the screenshot

pSnSE8q.png

The 01 59 IS Hex for 345. You need to replace this value with the Hex value of the entrance slot you are using. If you are replacing evt 100, you will change it to  00 64 (100 in hex)

If you are placing it on slot 353,  you will change the value to 01 61 (353 in hex)

The 86 9E is the ID for the Rock's alternate attire in 2k16. You can change this to 0000. Save and inject into the EVP3 part of the file using the INJECT AS BPE function.

3 You will need to open the effects file in Hex and change the ID to whichever you want to use (the same ID as the entrance) Here is a screenshot of the file opened in hxd.

YydmMyL.png

4. Using the same step as explained earlier, use the MASS EXTRACT function to decompress the effect file. locate the 0fop file, open in hex  and change the ID. You need to scroll down the file . Here is a screenshot

0Iat0Ks.png

You will change the 01 59 to whichever ID you assigned the entrance. Save and inject as bpe.

5.Open the lights file (e000365) in hex. You need to change it's ID . Here is a screenshot of the file opened in HxD showing the value you need to change.

wSYIXSQ.png

Just now, Kevin Nunez said:

I meant to say what file do we inject and where is the inject as bpe located?

10 minutes ago, Kevin Nunez said:

I meant to say what file do we inject and where is the inject as bpe located?

You will be injecting the modified 0fop file using pac editor. Here is a screenshot.

Xber2KY.png

The highlighted location is where the 0fop file needs to be injected into in the entrance file. You highlight that portion, select INJECT AS BPE and choose the modified 0fop file.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You will be injecting the modified 0fop file using pac editor. Here is a screenshot.

Xber2KY.png

The highlighted location is where the 0fop file needs to be injected into in the entrance file.

got it thanks man!

Omg it worked bro! Thank you so much man! One more thing. So for some reason I can't find the hollywood rock 2003 attire. Do you know where I can find a working link for it by any chance?

Just now, Kevin Nunez said:

Omg it worked bro! Thank you so much man! One more thing. So for some reason I can't find the hollywood rock 2003 attire. Do you know where I can find a working link for it by any chance?

20 minutes ago, Kevin Nunez said:

got it thanks man!

Nevermind i got it

• 1 year later...
On 6/25/2019 at 2:25 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

ok. Its the ch34462.pac file in 2k16

I can't seem to find this file anywhere, Wrestleplus also does not work when I try to download from there could you guys please give me a link for this attire? thanks

10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

thanks man, should I just copy and paste this in the 2k19 ch folder, will it work? I want to replace the rock '01 with this

edit: it worked perfectly, thank you

Edited by Imadulmulk