The "Hair Glitch" Database

bis1994

So... recently someone just foud out that there is a bug, wich you can add 2 hairs to your CAW ...

(watch this if you don't know what I'm talking about)
Some of the combinations might crash the game at the character selection screen (or in the load screen when you go to create an entrance) at least on PC. But, some works 100% in game. My goals is share every possible combination (wich works in game, without crashing) on this thread, and please, if you succeed in get a combination that works, share it here tooo!!!

So, these are the ones that works:

dd9wv4t-e287d7b1-d145-430a-b311-48c1d8fe

Please share your discoveries too!!!

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

I've fooled around with many different combinations, especially for my 1989 Lex Luger. The one bis1994 suggested works well, as do a few others. I also "doubled" the Road Warrior Animal mohawk, and that makes it look long like it was in 88/89 as well. I don't have a subscription to any url/pic sites, or I'd share images.

I don't know if anyone is still interested or reading this thread, but through networking, I discovered that hair combos that caused crashes typically work if you reverse the order of the hair selections.

I have only tested this out on 2 or 3 hair combos, and they worked, so on a small sample size, it's 100%, but I wanted to share. If you try a combo that crashes, just try reversing the order, and see if that goes through.

• Like 2

The sgt Slaughter hair works with the Hogan/Earthquake hair to make a younger looking Hogan. I have a Caw uploaded with this method. Search content by ZappBrannigan881

From playing around with this:

1. Can confirm that what gotmark said MOSTLY works. Not every time, but most the time, if you reverse the hair order, your CAW will load in matches.

2. Some hair combinations, if two tone, will be that way when ANY attire loads in. Tried this with my Omega. Pink hair for first attire loaded in this two-tone black and blonde color from his second attire. 

3. Doing this glitch fucks with the hair dye tool and will make it either NOT work, or as you move the cursor, the color will show up in a completely different area. 

4. Using the hair glitch on both the entrance and in-ring attires, and having two separate styles doesn't seem to work. Auto nopes on out the minute the attire is chosen.

5. Too many attempts in a row with errors will apparently sign you out of PSN temporarily and not let you connect. 

Edited by IconReturns

Nice work Icon, thanks for the info. I've been fortunate not to have been signed out of my PSN, but I really only wanted better mullet hair styles anyway, so modern guys like Omega or Cody don't have that need.

On 7/4/2019 at 11:59 PM, gotmark76 said:

Nice work Icon, thanks for the info. I've been fortunate not to have been signed out of my PSN, but I really only wanted better mullet hair styles anyway, so modern guys like Omega or Cody don't have that need.

I think it's Sony's anti-pirated software detection. That if there's that many glitches in a row without a restart, you must be trying to run home-brewed games or hack something against ToS. However, a simple restart of the console does the trick. 

I also noticed so far that, in so far as I've tried, female caws are immune to the consequences of the hair glitch. So I'm wondering if its not so much the order of the hair that count's but if the extra hair makes the layer list max out and the game can't load everything, hence the crash. Only thing I can think of to debunk that is I used my hair hacked Omega and Toni Sotrm against Rollins and my hair hacked Stacy Keibler, and it ran fine.

This needs to be a usable feature next game. IMMENSELY improves the quality of a lot of caws.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 6/26/2019 at 5:25 PM, gotmark76 said:

I don't know if anyone is still interested or reading this thread, but through networking, I discovered that hair combos that caused crashes typically work if you reverse the order of the hair selections.

I have only tested this out on 2 or 3 hair combos, and they worked, so on a small sample size, it's 100%, but I wanted to share. If you try a combo that crashes, just try reversing the order, and see if that goes through.

How do you reverse the order of the hair selections please? 

On 7/4/2019 at 2:02 AM, IconReturns said:

From playing around with this:

1. Can confirm that what gotmark said MOSTLY works. Not every time, but most the time, if you reverse the hair order, your CAW will load in matches.

2. Some hair combinations, if two tone, will be that way when ANY attire loads in. Tried this with my Omega. Pink hair for first attire loaded in this two-tone black and blonde color from his second attire. 

3. Doing this glitch fucks with the hair dye tool and will make it either NOT work, or as you move the cursor, the color will show up in a completely different area. 

4. Using the hair glitch on both the entrance and in-ring attires, and having two separate styles doesn't seem to work. Auto nopes on out the minute the attire is chosen.

5. Too many attempts in a row with errors will apparently sign you out of PSN temporarily and not let you connect. 

How do you reverse the order of the hair selections please 

How do you revers the hair selections please