Cancelled old project.

Perfectplex

Deleted, Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Feel free to remove topic completely moderators, I already thought I had this deleted a long time ago.

Edited by Perfectplex
Cancelled project.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

1 hour ago, king91six said:

all I want is to rename attires, but I have already installed your mods thru cct? how do I do that

thanks

Make a backup of your save (you should always do this when testing things anyway), then follow the installation guide above, the mods will still be installed but you will just have to rename them again (assuming you used superstring previously).

You would go to the slot in the left hand list of where your mod is installed, this will bring up the placeholder name strings, from there you can rename the character in the first 8 string entries, clicking the first CAW will tell you what the strings are for.

You can also name the 10 attires (or however many you need) and set the attires to how you need them used (in ring is the left box, manager is the right box).

e7a77d93e3123950da7cd59017327896.png

For the attire names to appear they would need to be a character that is using multiple attires (up to 100 can be set to use multiple attires).

You can activate/deactivate a character using multiple attires by clicking the little box on the left of their name in the guide list.

2ded55372ec70449990b77f4c7df130a.png 

You can keep track of how you are doing on your limit at the bottom of the screen

ddd33d827d84889169bd19a80c1b9dda.png

However you can swap a character using multiple attires by exiting the game, swapping them over, the tool will keep track of attire names so you wont need to reenter them when you switch to a character you already renamed their attires for.

Just make sure you are happy with the Ring/Manager Attire box settings then click the Save button, if you click to another character without saving it will lose any work you have just made to the character.

On 6/16/2019 at 7:04 PM, Perfectplex said:

Make a backup of your save (you should always do this when testing things anyway), then follow the installation guide above, the mods will still be installed but you will just have to rename them again (assuming you used superstring previously).

You would go to the slot in the left hand list of where your mod is installed, this will bring up the placeholder name strings, from there you can rename the character in the first 8 string entries, clicking the first CAW will tell you what the strings are for.

You can also name the 10 attires (or however many you need) and set the attires to how you need them used (in ring is the left box, manager is the right box).

e7a77d93e3123950da7cd59017327896.png

For the attire names to appear they would need to be a character that is using multiple attires (up to 100 can be set to use multiple attires).

You can activate/deactivate a character using multiple attires by clicking the little box on the left of their name in the guide list.

2ded55372ec70449990b77f4c7df130a.png 

You can keep track of how you are doing on your limit at the bottom of the screen

ddd33d827d84889169bd19a80c1b9dda.png

However you can swap a character using multiple attires by exiting the game, swapping them over, the tool will keep track of attire names so you wont need to reenter them when you switch to a character you already renamed their attires for.

Just make sure you are happy with the Ring/Manager Attire box settings then click the Save button, if you click to another character without saving it will lose any work you have just made to the character.

so I will lose all the names for all the mods I have installed? I did back everything up

• 6 months later...