Perfectplex

Click the fancy text or image to download, no adfly, no hurdles, enjoy.

Warning: English version only, I will consider other language versions on demand and popularity.

There appears to be an issue with saving changes.

I am looking into this right now!

2cb9d332b9ff5cab6fd29598ce161dca.png

2bf04f7d527f0bc78718bb38296ceeec.png

Quick Notes:

This tool is intended for use while the game is NOT running!

Backup your save as you should before testing any mods however any mistakes made are easily fixed but better be safe than sorry.

I'd just like to add that this tool only makes changes to 2 of the files contained within the package and doesn't change anything in the games actual files so is a very safe mod for testing.

Multiple attires that are usually set by default (eg: Triple H) are not set with this mod, easily fixed though, just click the little box on the left of Triple H's name, then set his attire names and click the boxes next to the attire names as to what role that attire can be used for, left for in ring, right for manager only, both boxes for both in ring and manager use or neither to hide that attire.

Attire names from the default string aren't set, again just set these yourself, there's only about a dozen that use multiple attires by default so with this tool you can easily set those as you wish anyway.

None of your default files are altered, I always like to use modded files that operate in a mods folder and nothing is ever needed to be touched in the games default files.
So with that said if you happen to not want to use this tool anymore you can simply delete the folder and undo the changes to the Chunk0.def file and it will go right back to using the default files.

If using other modding tools make sure that they aren't using clashing files in the Chunk0.def file, for example alternative attire unlocker would be wanting to use a modified misc01start.pac file which would clash with the one in my package, the three files you need to ensure aren't clashing are listed in the Chunk0.def file instructions below and can be easily fixed by nulling/commenting out the clashing files with a semi colon ; 

misc01_start_p30.pac

profile_dat.pac
profile_mvs.pac
profile_pro.pac

stringdiff_win.pac
stringrtg_win.pac
stringsst_win.pac
string_win.pac

What is it?

This is a small tool that combines 3 mods under one roof to offer quick modification, it was something I started at the end of last year but decided to finish it now that the game has all the DLC and updates.

It combines PerfectPlextra (extra slots to expand the roster) along with Perfectionary which is an alternative to the super string mod and it also features extra attire controls.
It uses the latest official release files (albeit modified) which include the strings, misc01_dlc30 and profile dat, mvs and pro.
You are able to quickly select which of the characters you want to use extra attires (up to 10 attires across up to 100 characters) and rename them.
The names will be saved so if you switch out a character with extra attires for someone else then switch back later you can be rest assured your names for the attires will be saved.
You can rename your roster with up to 35 characters per string type which also provides a hex output at the bottom of the window for those curious.

This is my first real attempt at a GUI based tool so I can't guarantee no bugs but please do report any so I can improve and fix anything you find.
I have tried to make it as simple and user friendly as possible, its not the prettiest of tools out there but I tried to use soft colours and a simple sharp format with good contrast for intuity.

To install:

I'd advise first being familiar with modding basics, you will need a nulled Chunk0.arc, most tools have this feature, CCT for example, you can always do it yourself by making a notepad.txt file and renaming it to Chunk0.arc (ensuring to change from .txt to .arc) and simply replacing the original in the WWE 2K19.

Unzip into a mods folder in your main folder of WWE 2K19 and you will now have a folder like so.

5b3f38448512bf43d585ec0caf65fff6.png

You can move the PerfectPackage.exe and Settings.cfg to somewhere else if you prefer but both files must be kept together, eg, a unique folder in Program Files folder.

You can change the Ref List if you wish to add names to it manually (mod names for quick reference) just don't change the layout of the lines as the tool assumes the line order is as I have set it.

Now you will want to change the Chunk0.def file so the game knows to ignore the default files and instead read the modded files.

I suggest personally placing the following at the very top of the Chunk0.def file.

mods\PerfectPackage\PerfecTailor_misc01_start.pac
mods\PerfectPackage\Perfectionary_Strings.pac
mods\PerfectPackage\PerfectPlextra_Profile.pac

Now you will want to 'null out' the files that aren't required so use the search function and look for

pac\root\misc01_start_p30.pac

and null the line (comment it out) by simply placing a semi colon at the start of the line, this makes the game skip that line as it thinks its just junk text.

;pac\root\misc01_start_p30.pac

Now do the same for the following entries.

pac\profile\profile_dat.pac
pac\profile\profile_mvs.pac
pac\profile\profile_pro.pac

You don't need to do this for the DLC entries, so it will look like this.

;pac\profile\profile_dat.pac
pac\profile\profile_dat_p10.pac
pac\profile\profile_dat_p30.pac

;pac\profile\profile_mvs.pac
pac\profile\profile_mvs_p10.pac
pac\profile\profile_mvs_p30.pac

;pac\profile\profile_pro.pac
pac\profile\profile_pro_p10.pac
pac\profile\profile_pro_p30.pac

and finally the strings files.

pac\string\win\stringdiff_win.pac
pac\string\win\stringrtg_win.pac
pac\string\win\stringsst_win.pac
pac\string\win\string_win.pac

Which should be nulled/commented out like so:

;pac\string\win\stringdiff_win.pac
;pac\string\win\stringrtg_win.pac
;pac\string\win\stringsst_win.pac
;pac\string\win\string_win.pac

To get started:

Set your two paths, the first being the PerfectPackage Dir path, just choose any file in the PerfectPackage folder, it only needs to grab the path of the folder.

Then direct the Chunk0.arc path, this is just to tell the tool where your game folder is, these will be saved for future reference in the Settings.cfg.

First time you set these paths you must RESTART THE APP! for some reason the first time it doesn't set the paths ready for use properly, my sloppy programming obviously but restarting the tool will have them appear correctly and thus the tool will work properly now.

The list on the left is where you select your character, the little box on the far left of the name is where you can set if they have multiple attires or not (up to 100 can be selected), with a character selected you can now click on the 8 name string entries and modify them as you wish.

The 10 attire strings can also be changed to your liking, and you can also set if the attire is for in ring only, in ring and manager, manager only or neither (wont show in game), I would suggest at least the first attire being set as either in ring, manager or both rather than neither as it may cause a crash? (needs further testing).

c0706a80d4b2a40ae4c7dd990645bfe4.png

Once you have set your characters names and attires how you want them simply hit the save button in the bottom right.

The test button doesn't do anything (for you anyway) and will be removed in a future release.

FAQ:

Do I need PerfectPlextra?

Not if you use this tool, it is combined into the package.

Will it work with other tools?

It will work with and I suggest to be used alongside Custom Character Tools and Data Editor, just don't use the SuperString feature if you want to use my built in Perfectionary string editor (the main point of this tool).

I am unsure of its compatibility with WrestlePLUS or WrestleMINUS tools, there may be clashes regarding alternative attire control and most definitely with string editing.

I previously used SuperString and the names in game appear messed up?

It is because SuperString relies on unique string ID's whereas I use the games default method.

The problem is easily fixed with Data Editor by setting the names to the Wrestler ID's.

I'd advise extracting the pofo from the game to retain any other changes you may have made to the characters pofo, then fix the name ID's (shown below) and reinject it.

Hopefully a certain tool would be able to directly fix the string ID's without the need to extract and/or reinject the pofo. Perhaps a useful addition for CCT 😁? @TheVisitorX

f17009f7dde81bed282eb8e62ba3ae2c.jpg

Suggested to work alongside with

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

king91six

all I want is to rename attires, but I have already installed your mods thru cct? how do I do that

thanks

Perfectplex
1 hour ago, king91six said:

all I want is to rename attires, but I have already installed your mods thru cct? how do I do that

thanks

Make a backup of your save (you should always do this when testing things anyway), then follow the installation guide above, the mods will still be installed but you will just have to rename them again (assuming you used superstring previously).

You would go to the slot in the left hand list of where your mod is installed, this will bring up the placeholder name strings, from there you can rename the character in the first 8 string entries, clicking the first CAW will tell you what the strings are for.

You can also name the 10 attires (or however many you need) and set the attires to how you need them used (in ring is the left box, manager is the right box).

e7a77d93e3123950da7cd59017327896.png

For the attire names to appear they would need to be a character that is using multiple attires (up to 100 can be set to use multiple attires).

You can activate/deactivate a character using multiple attires by clicking the little box on the left of their name in the guide list.

2ded55372ec70449990b77f4c7df130a.png 

You can keep track of how you are doing on your limit at the bottom of the screen

ddd33d827d84889169bd19a80c1b9dda.png

However you can swap a character using multiple attires by exiting the game, swapping them over, the tool will keep track of attire names so you wont need to reenter them when you switch to a character you already renamed their attires for.

Just make sure you are happy with the Ring/Manager Attire box settings then click the Save button, if you click to another character without saving it will lose any work you have just made to the character.

king91six
On 6/16/2019 at 7:04 PM, Perfectplex said:

Make a backup of your save (you should always do this when testing things anyway), then follow the installation guide above, the mods will still be installed but you will just have to rename them again (assuming you used superstring previously).

You would go to the slot in the left hand list of where your mod is installed, this will bring up the placeholder name strings, from there you can rename the character in the first 8 string entries, clicking the first CAW will tell you what the strings are for.

You can also name the 10 attires (or however many you need) and set the attires to how you need them used (in ring is the left box, manager is the right box).

e7a77d93e3123950da7cd59017327896.png

For the attire names to appear they would need to be a character that is using multiple attires (up to 100 can be set to use multiple attires).

You can activate/deactivate a character using multiple attires by clicking the little box on the left of their name in the guide list.

2ded55372ec70449990b77f4c7df130a.png 

You can keep track of how you are doing on your limit at the bottom of the screen

ddd33d827d84889169bd19a80c1b9dda.png

However you can swap a character using multiple attires by exiting the game, swapping them over, the tool will keep track of attire names so you wont need to reenter them when you switch to a character you already renamed their attires for.

Just make sure you are happy with the Ring/Manager Attire box settings then click the Save button, if you click to another character without saving it will lose any work you have just made to the character.

so I will lose all the names for all the mods I have installed? I did back everything up

Elegido2016

Is it still working?