First time modder, desperately looking for some answers

iliketurtles

Hey guys, 

This is my first post here and I am a first time modder. I have to apologize because I literally know nothing about this world and your community, but I am very eager to mod my game and enjoy the wide range of benefits that you all do as well.

I have downloaded these programs:
WrestlePlus
Sound Editor
HxD
Data Editor
Custom Character Tools

- The only programs I have used so far are WresltePlus and Sound Editor. I attempted to mod CM Punk into the game and was successful using WresltePlus and SoundEditor, however I have tried and tried, but I cannot get the titrontrons and mini videos to appear during his entrance. I put the files in their respective ss_ (ramp, etc, etc) folder, and I rebuilt def, however it is not working

- I have watched every tutorial I can find but I am still missing bits and pieces. I'm not sure how to add renders to so the characters don't have vacant superstar images, I'm not sure how to make multiple attires for a mod (example, if I wanted to have four attires for Kenny Omega)

I am a complete noob, I apologize again. I would be willing to pay someone for their time just to offer some personal tutoring but I'm not sure if that's allowed here or not.

Thank you for any help!

Can't help you with the Titantrons or Minitrons. Only thing I can suggest. Do is slowly, step by step.

Regarding the renders: I use the CCT to integrate them.

What's important is that the file needs to be 1 MB ore below, otherwise the picture would not be displayed by the game.

The size needs to be 1024x1024 (pixel)

The files needs to be in .dds format. GIMP has that as standart format, or you can use Photoshop of Paint.Net with a plugin.

You also find different renders, read to download, in this forum. Just search for renders

So if you have such a file you add it by:

1. Open your CCT and make sure the game is not running!

2. Right click on the character you like add a render for.

In the contextmenu that you get, you go with the mouse cursor over "import" and then click on "render". Select the file you like to use and import it..

3. Start the game and check the result.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeeFusion said:

Did you assign his trons files on data editor ?

I did. I then saved a new .moveset file and imported that into my CM Punk on CCT, however it still won't show up.

1 hour ago, noobmodder said:

Can't help you with the Titantrons or Minitrons. Only thing I can suggest. Do is slowly, step by step.

Regarding the renders: I use the CCT to integrate them.

What's important is that the file needs to be 1 MB ore below, otherwise the picture would not be displayed by the game.

The size needs to be 1024x1024 (pixel)

The files needs to be in .dds format. GIMP has that as standart format, or you can use Photoshop of Paint.Net with a plugin.

You also find different renders, read to download, in this forum. Just search for renders

So if you have such a file you add it by:

1. Open your CCT and make sure the game is not running!

2. Right click on the character you like add a render for.

In the contextmenu that you get, you go with the mouse cursor over "import" and then click on "render". Select the file you like to use and import it..

3. Start the game and check the result.

I will try this.

1 hour ago, SeeFusion said:

Did you injected the trons via CCT ?

I injected the titantron using CCT, however when I use CCT to try to inject mini, ramp, wall, etc, it asks for .bk2 file and the files I have are .pac files.

Once I understand how to add GFX and renders, I should be good to go.

2 hours ago, SeeFusion said:

Did you injected the trons via CCT ?

I've made great progress. 

Now I just need to figure out how to save renders and how to use my mods in Universe mode.

Okay so after a full day of monkeying around I figured out how to get mods into the game, GFX, etc, and I'm now working on getting the "empty render" mod installed.

Thanks for your help, and sorry to everyone who read this thinking I'm a complete idiot ;)

• Like 1

want my advice?

read about this,it will change ure life on the titantrons

cae_item_adder_2k19_0.2.1

ps:i can help you with modding if you want,pm me

take care

I just rename all my trons to the slot number, make sure the name is in this format

ent_0468_0_0_0.bk2     this is the tron for my cm punk, also I use cct to assign the tron number to the slot, with game running, start cct and find the slot, right click on slot and go to quick actions, set tron, so in this case I will replace whatever is in the tron number slot with this

46800_