mozzer0

xtremebrett

Hi, all! Recently been trying to learn to mod most WWE games on PS3 as well as a little bit of PS2. Around 2011, I used to always watch mozzer0's mod pack videos, but was never able to do them myself as I had updated past the 3.55 firmware and was unable to jailbreak my console. Now, I am able to do so since jailbreaking has come a long way since, but I wanted to check here in this great community to see if anyone still has his 5 modpacks that were released on his website? Some people have asked for them since then and were met with links, but unfortunately those links have since been taken down. If anyone happens to have them and would care to share them with me, I would be very grateful! I know it's a random request but I figure why not? Someone somewhere is bound to still have them. Thank you for your time :)

• 3 months later...
On 6/14/2019 at 11:18 PM, xtremebrett said:

Hi, all! Recently been trying to learn to mod most WWE games on PS3 as well as a little bit of PS2. Around 2011, I used to always watch mozzer0's mod pack videos, but was never able to do them myself as I had updated past the 3.55 firmware and was unable to jailbreak my console. Now, I am able to do so since jailbreaking has come a long way since, but I wanted to check here in this great community to see if anyone still has his 5 modpacks that were released on his website? Some people have asked for them since then and were met with links, but unfortunately those links have since been taken down. If anyone happens to have them and would care to share them with me, I would be very grateful! I know it's a random request but I figure why not? Someone somewhere is bound to still have them. Thank you for your time :)

follow this tutorial http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/thread-19976.html its not MOZZER0's mods but you can replace people with old models, i replaced finlay with his 2008 counterpart and it worked