Renders disappearing after adding more renders via CCT

Seattlejedi

Hello,

I am using CCT (awesome tool BTW) to load renders to replace in game superstar render.

I am using version v1.3.1.0 of CCT.

The issue I have is, I update renders for 10 supers, all work perfect (meaning that the render update takes effect.  In this case, lets say I have updated Sasha Banks, Dana, Flair, and so on....

When I take and break and return to update another render, like Curtis Axle, Sasha Banks (which worked before) reverts back to the original in game render while the other renders for the other superstars are fine.  I try to re-render Banks however it never updates again as it sticks with the in-game model.  If I add more to other superstars, the issue returns for another superstar (in my case Dana went back to in-game and wont re-render).

I am running CCT as administrator.

So I am not sure if this issue is due to loading too many renders, or they will disappear overtime and refuse to reapply, or another issue.

My WWE game is also up to date as I just installed it yesterday off of Steam.

What am I doing wrong?

On 6/18/2019 at 5:02 AM, iamtechgiant said:

I am having the same issue.

In Universe, the render only shows up in slot 1. Every other slot has a blank render.

A blank render is another issue. Try to save your dds file with paint.net. It's mostly an issue with the size or an invalid format of the dds file.

@TheVisitorX Hi mate, obviously any custom renders disappear when I update the .def. Is there any way I can save the pac before updating and copy it back so the renders will be there? Saves me manually updating the .def each time. 

Thanks. Had no idea it was even an option! Guess I'll be using this from now on :)  Out of interest where do the renders 'disappear' to when updating the def with Wrestle? 

55 minutes ago, LordBarker said:

Thanks. Had no idea it was even an option! Guess I'll be using this from now on :)  Out of interest where do the renders 'disappear' to when updating the def with Wrestle? 

Not sure. Generally, CCT's Chunk0.def rebuilder is the most advanced, though. It takes mods folders and double file names into account. It's always recommended to use CCT's.

Also, it's a good idea to look through all the options of the tools, read tutorials etc.. to see what they are capable of. You might be surprised what you've missed. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

A blank render is another issue. Try to save your dds file with paint.net. It's mostly an issue with the size or an invalid format of the dds file.

Let me try to clarify...

- I installed the full roster render pack
- I installed the blank render pack
- I installed the AJ Stles attire 10 pack
- Now, in Universe Mode, if I select Attire 1, AJ's render is visible
- If I select any of the other 10 attires, AJ's render disappears

If I go into MyWWE and select any of AJ's 10 attires as his default and save it to Universe, the render WILL appear, however. Same if I select the default attire to random.

But if I go into Universe Mode and try to select any of AJ's 10 attires as his default, the render will not appear except for Attire 1.

Any hep would be sincerely appreciated.

I can take a video of the issue as well.

Edited by iamtechgiant

12 minutes ago, iamtechgiant said:

Let me try to clarify...

- I installed the full roster render pack
- I installed the blank render pack
- I installed the AJ Stles attire 10 pack
- Now, in Universe Mode, if I select Attire 1, AJ's render is visible
- If I select any of the other 10 attires, AJ's render disappears

If I go into MyWWE and select any of AJ's 10 attires as his default and save it to Universe, the render WILL appear, however. Same if I select the default attire to random.

But if I go into Universe Mode and try to select any of AJ's 10 attires as his default, the render will not appear except for Attire 1.

Any hep would be sincerely appreciated.

I can take a video of the issue as well.

Have you tried to inject the render(s) into his other attire slots? I mean with CCT. 

49 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Have you tried to inject the render(s) into his other attire slots? I mean with CCT. 

If I inject the render using CCT, it seems to hold for each attire slot in Universe.

However, I do not have .dds files for every superstar.

Is there a way to extract the .dds file from a pac file?

Thanks for the replies...

Rebuilding the file resolved my issue with disappearing renders, but some just refuse to update after the render has disappeared.  I have followed the steps called out above.

I am trying to add a render to Banks, on the default it worked fine, however when I added a render to the attire, the default disappeared.  I have tried to re-add it back via CCT, and rebuilding the file via the CCT tool, however it refuses to update the render.

Is there something else I can try or what am I doing wrong?  Right now, the default is the in-game and the 2nd attire has a updated picture render.  If I try to import a new render and rebuild the files, it just stays the same.

• 2 weeks later...

@iamtechgiant @Seattlejedi Personaly I work first the moveset with Data Editor, unlock alternate attires with AJ Styles for example (10 attires), save my choice. I select random attire for the moveset fix. Click on all the options for trons, music victory and others things. And again "save as" in a mod folder to inject manually the moveset in CCT (only when the game is running).

Before launch the game, I inject my real custom render of AJ Styles only in "default attire". Rehash and Resign with CCT (chunck and regenerate).

Launch the game and inject the moveset. For me in Exhibition and Universe the "default render" works for all alternative attires.

Hope it can help.

Ben.

EDIT : I use a full render custom renders game, the only I have some problem is the Big Cass slot which have the in game render and I need to fix it.

Edited by BlackBen83

• 3 months later...

I'm having lots of trouble with this as well. I've been installing lots of renders via CCT along with lots of mods. While the mods remain, the renders come and go. It's like there's no rhyme or reason to it. I've cleared the chunk and rebuilt the file many times, yet some of the renders stay and some of them don't. Is there a surefire way to make them all stay for good?

• 2 years later...

Hi guys,

I had the same issue with some renders not appearing even though, I already updated them.

Here is my fix I do every time:

Update ALL renders with CCT first. After you have done it go to your WWe directory and to WWE 2K19\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread and search for the ssface folder. Cut this whole folder and save it elsewere on your hard drive as a Backup (IMPORTANT)

Regenerate your files afterwards with CCT. Then all renders should appear which you have updated. Of course, all renders you not have updated yet will not be displayed.

Now everytime you want to update a new render you need FIRST to put the folder ssface back to your directory and then regenerate chunk.def via CCT. After this is done, you can update the renders, otherwise you will get an error message that it was not updating.

After you have updated your renders, cut the ssface folder again from your directory and regenerate the chunk.def file again.

I do this every time and I have all renders updated in the game.

23 hours ago, Tarnathos said:

Hi guys,

I had the same issue with some renders not appearing even though, I already updated them.

Here is my fix I do every time:

Update ALL renders with CCT first. After you have done it go to your WWe directory and to WWE 2K19\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread and search for the ssface folder. Cut this whole folder and save it elsewere on your hard drive as a Backup (IMPORTANT)

Regenerate your files afterwards with CCT. Then all renders should appear which you have updated. Of course, all renders you not have updated yet will not be displayed.

Now everytime you want to update a new render you need FIRST to put the folder ssface back to your directory and then regenerate chunk.def via CCT. After this is done, you can update the renders, otherwise you will get an error message that it was not updating.

After you have updated your renders, cut the ssface folder again from your directory and regenerate the chunk.def file again.

I do this every time and I have all renders updated in the game.

Hi, 

Do you still have problems with renders?

CCT has been updated less than a year ago to fix some unmodifiable renders like Dana Brooke or others like the Undertaker or Big Cass for example.