Sting crow and wolfpac CAWS

Stinger1717

Hi all.  I am a huge Sting fan and I wish that 2k would allow us to edit the in game Stings facepaint, hair etc. to create his many different looks over the years.  But since they do not allow for this, I have been working on several CAWS to hopefully get as close as possible as if we had the ability to mod like with PC.  I’d like to thank @TheMacDown8 for helping me create a Steve Borden face scan which is basically identical to the in game characters face.  So far I’ve created attires from 97-98 crow era and one from wolfpac. I used the wolfpac paint as template and used shapes etc to change the design based on actually pics from his specific big matches.  I’ve tested the models in the game and the facepaint will wear off throughout the match.  I also have a friend who does amazing work with photoshop and he is helping me create the scorpion logos but that is taking a while so they are still works in progress - he is also trying to help me figure out a good solution for Stings Starrcade shoulder pads.  Please see below and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

8ywebc.jpg

Early Crow 1997

oh0di.jpg

Starrcade 1997

9j3rsz.jpg

akhelk.jpg

Superbrawl 1998

b692mq.jpg

10cra4j.jpg

Spring Stampede 1998

qyzex3.jpg

33a77md.jpg

30le87b.jpg

Slamborree 1998

260pq3c.jpg

2zisl1u.jpg

14xglf6.jpg

Wolfpac Nitro 1998 vs Goldberg

2romjyq.jpg

Edited by Stinger1717
  • Too Sweet 1

I’d like to clear some things up as I did not mean to use other folks creations here deliberately without permission - I messaged Hova as well about this.  

Regarding the logos, I found several logos already for download in 2k19 for PS4 (Starrcade, slamborree, etc scorpions) which many folks have already used for their sting caws which have been uploaded for public use.  I simply used the same logos here for mine as I assumed this was OK.  If this is not allowed I will happily remove and use a different ones.  Regarding the early crows, I used side scorpion across the chest from 2k18 (also avail for download and used on several public caws) and the other scorpion was simply a high res screen shot from google images from his actual t shirt w the logo.  Again, as stated in my initial post, one of my friends who does great work with photoshop has offered to help me create updated logos regardless for final uploads so the end product will use his.

As far as facepaints are concerned, these are 100% mine.  I used the wolfpac paint as my base and then used different shapes (circles, lines, squares, letters, etc) to alter the designs.  I found each specific match online and took a pic of his face and tried to recreate the paint here as best as possible.  It took endless hours to do this.  I know folks have created paints other ways but this is the only way I know how to do it.  I’d love to learn how others do there’s.

Below is an example of my Spring Stampede caw.

2n9009h.jpg

72bsbb.jpg

ncxg01.jpg

bgzbcp.jpg

As you can see, I used 37 parts to create his spring Stampede facepaint design (shown with the wolfpac base paint and removed so folks can see the parts I added).  I did this for every caw.  Regarding the scorpion logo, I simply copied the pic above from an actual match and pasted it over the Sting 99 attire until my friend helps my create something better.

Again, I apologize for using any logos that are not meant to be shared.  I will happily remove as this is certainly not my intention here.  I simply wanted to try and create Sting CAWs as accurate as possible to give PS4 folks something close to mods if they wanted to use them.  

Best.

• Too Sweet 1

Below is Great American Bash 1998 attire.  Facepaint took a while to create and scorpion logo still work in progress as this is just a screen shot from the match.

2dhttnr.jpg

iqhqhf.jpg

ojr1u0.jpg

9sw800.jpg

inwi35.jpg

Luger and Sting vs DDP and Piper on Nitro - running with the pac shirt

b8s614.jpg

9rrbqc.jpg

2z6glfk.jpg

f6fjs.jpg

Working on first Nitro appearance. Just finished the paint

ot3zg5.jpg

2lvhego.jpg

Added Uncensored 1998 vs Scott Hall. Shown with face paint damage - Still a work in progress

2uge7p3.jpg

2qa8cgk.jpg

iznr0g.jpg

jgnoqo.jpg

n411t.jpg

Edited by Stinger1717

• 3 weeks later...