Raw 2018 Arena

Felipaxo

Hello there, I am new around the forum, but I've always liked the Create-A suite WWE games had all the time, so... Guess it is my time to put my two cents... Or I would since... You know, CC for 2k17 is closed, nevertheless, I am here to share at least a bit.

Sort of long explanation:

I decided to, the best of my ability of course, recreate the RAW 2018 Arena (or at least I assume it is since I get different arena shapes when I looked for it) since I am frustrated that I cannot get any community contents (or DLC for that matter) without going through the process of re-creating them since... Well, servers shut down. So I decided to do my own content for the first time. I decided to do an arena first since I am in no way possible an artist and I thought "simple" shapes would be easy to make... After getting the hand of things and learning about a glitch or two... It is here now.

TL;DR: If there is no community content I can take anymore, I'll do it myself.

The next spoiler shows the pictures belonging to the arena itself:

N9gUsZF.jpg

2JtRJOt.jpg

uZSMtae.jpg

eHbQ4W5.jpg

QYiZN55.jpg

jsQwAA1.jpg

4KdMGZg.jpg

sXlVrVI.jpg

oXTX9lg.jpg

zMGXDvf.jpg

(Sorry for potato quality, I got no way of capturing footage from my 360)

So... That's how it ended up, I cannot say if it is good or bad, you'll be the judge.

I'll post a tutorial next days or week, sooner if this bombs or something.

That'll be everything from me for now. See ya around.

• 6 months later...