• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Roman Reigns, Finn Balor, Rene Dupree, Mercedes Martinez, Trent Beretta, Swerve Strickland, Young Bucks, Red Velvet, Kris Statlander, Jade Cargill, Kiera Hogan, Jun Kasai, Kazuchika Okada, The Miz, Ace Austin, Omos
  • 3 weeks later...
  • DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Simon Grimm, Damian Priest, Roman Reigns, Finn Balor, Rene Dupree, Mercedes Martinez, Trent Beretta, Swerve Strickland, Young Bucks, Red Velvet, Kris Statlander, Jade Cargill, Kiera Hogan, Jun Kasai, Kazuchika Okada
4 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Because this is a dead forum only you care about, us? We just use it to advertise our actual platforms that have a user base.

You didnt help establish either audience, so its kind of odd that you of all people have anything to say.  But sure, ok.   carry on shit posting, that might make people like you more.  idk.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Because this is a dead forum only you care about, us? We just use it to advertise our actual platforms that have a user base.

I find it inappropriate to say that here, I like this forum a lot since I've been here, and that's quite a few years.

The problem I think comes from new modders or people who don't really respect the work of the older ones who have worked a lot for the community.

Never a please, or thank you... which is like doing a lot of work with an intensive output. Some people have given up, and I understand... it's exhausting.

I'm still following the active posts (especially Matt's which keeps me living the Golden Era or Attitude Era). It's a shame to use the forum only for advertising as you say.

But I think there are still people here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Jumbo Tsuruta, Simon Grimm, Damian Priest, Roman Reigns, Finn Balor, Rene Dupree, Mercedes Martinez, Trent Beretta, Swerve Strickland, Young Bucks, Red Velvet, Kris Statlander, Jade Cargill, Kiera Hogan, Jun Kasai
  • DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Bray Wyatt, Jumbo Tsuruta, Simon Grimm, Damian Priest, Roman Reigns, Finn Balor, Rene Dupree, Mercedes Martinez, Trent Beretta, Swerve Strickland, Young Bucks, Red Velvet, Kris Statlander, Jade Cargill, Kiera Hogan