• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Upload: Jerry Lynn; Charly Manson
  • DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: released Alex Shelley, Brian Cage; Jerry Lynn; Charly Manson

update

Alex ShelleyΒ (base model and 2Β° Attire: CREATED BY @bravebird31)

15i17hu.jpg

Download link:Β https://www.mediafire.com/file/533q6c88b3dxjde/Alex_Shelley.rar/file

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 3

• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: released Konnan, Alex Shelley, Brian Cage; Jerry Lynn; Charly Manson
5 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

I dont really see Konnan in the face :/Β 

Sorry for that, I'm not a good modder, they are just my first mods at all. You don't have to use if you don't like dudeΒ πŸ˜‚

So I make some adjustment in their face (Konnan and Cage) but I'm still not happy

26442zr.jpg

2iqoiu8.jpg

Edited by DFM85
  • Like 2

• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: released Austin Aries; Konnan, Alex Shelley, Brian Cage; Jerry Lynn; Charly Manson
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi @DFM85 how are you?

Did you plan to do Chris Sabin? or others guyz for example?

Thanks a lot. And keep up the good work :)

Cheers.

Ben

Sure. Chris sabin Is a Wip. I work on different Kenny omega attorea. Want to do Hernandez and Homicide as well.Β 

Edited by DFM85
  • Yes! 1

• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: released Kenny Omega; Austin Aries; Konnan, Alex Shelley, Brian Cage; Jerry Lynn; Charly Manson
  • DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: released Chris Sabin; Kenny Omega; Austin Aries; Konnan, Alex Shelley, Brian Cage; Jerry Lynn; Charly Manson
16 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@DFM85 Thanks a million for Homicide brother ;), I add him with LAX Ortiz in my RevPro universe, in attempt to have Santana.

Thanks a lot my friend. Yes Hernandez Is Next in Plane, like Kid Kash. Than I Will to fix a Juventud Guerriera Version that I have and a new attires for Pentagon Is Wip to. For Santana @Hugo Cien Styles Is already working about It.

• Yes! 2

16 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Thanks a lot my friend. Yes Hernandez Is Next in Plane, like Kid Kash. Than I Will to fix a Juventud Guerriera Version that I have and a new attires for Pentagon Is Wip to. For Santana @Hugo Cien Styles Is already working about It.

@DFM85 I can't wait for Herandez, Juventud Guerrera, Pentagon (I think a Dark Pentagon "full black Lucha Underground" will be in the pack?) and Kid Kash :D, thanks for all again.

And yes @Hugo Cien Styles told me the next will be Santana ;)

• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: released Chris Jericho 2k15, Homicide, Chris Sabin; Kenny Omega; Austin Aries; Konnan, Alex Shelley, Brian Cage; Jerry Lynn; Charly Manson