3 hours ago, EZY said:

Hey, sorry I need some help. The Pentagon mod crashes on me every time. I've installed your pofo and moveset as well. I don't have problems with other mods. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? thx

I Will check the files soon

13 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi . As he said young bucks mods crashes too(nick jackson) . Can you fix it or make a new one ? 

There Is a new release for 2k19 already.... Or not? 🤔

On 2/25/2020 at 11:32 AM, EZY said:

Hey, sorry I need some help. The Pentagon mod crashes on me every time. I've installed your pofo and moveset as well. I don't have problems with other mods. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? thx

Fixed. Downlaod it again

On 2/25/2020 at 4:57 PM, straight edge subhasis said:

Not sure . You got a link ? I got 1 from 2km . That crashed .

Here is this - http://2kmodz.com/file/a37c05d46b168c5898515428b0e5d555 

Can you make new ? With aew attires ?

so, the one that is doesn't work fine is Nick Jackson, but I can not unfortunatly open the files to repac this, so I hope @bravebird31 will fix this soon.

Edited by DFM85
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

@DFM85 Your Pentagon 2nd attire (the red/gold one) is NOT fixed and still randomly crashes the game. Your Tama Tonga American Bullet Club shirt attire crashes too.

Sorry mate, but I make 4 matches in a row with each one and the game doesn't crushes, So I do not know what can it be the problem. 

Edited by DFM85

6 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

If u have pac gui then just extract the 000A file . Make copy of the pentagon jr model that works . Open that copy in pac gui and inject 000A in that . Problem solved

The outfit texture is in the 000A. if you do this, you'll only be duplicating the attire .

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

Just to know It.... Someone else, After the fix, have crushing problems with pentagon? 

I just installed penta and yeah, I have the same problem when I select that attire the game crashes

10 hours ago, Elegido2016 said:

I just installed penta and yeah, I have the same problem when I select that attire the game crashes

Installed with cct? Did you try another slot?

Edited by DFM85
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Just to know It.... Someone else, After the fix, have crushing problems with pentagon? 

Prior to the update the game would crash when selecting Penta for matches, creating entrances etc. After the update; I was able to edit the tag team entrance I created for he and Fenix. Last night, I tried to select Penta for a match and the game wouldn't let me. He was grayed out like the women wrestlers. 

1 hour ago, EZY said:

Prior to the update the game would crash when selecting Penta for matches, creating entrances etc. After the update; I was able to edit the tag team entrance I created for he and Fenix. Last night, I tried to select Penta for a match and the game wouldn't let me. He was grayed out like the women wrestlers. 

🤔 Seems to be a pofo issue. 

Edited by DFM85