If possible, could you make Santana Garrett? A preset exists in the game, but there is no real model. The caw is different from the real thing. She has a pretty face, but I don't think the basic face picture is being made because she doesn't have a good one.

y9lx2wfv05u11.jpg

Edited by k886860

13 minutes ago, k886860 said:

If possible, could you make Santana Garrett? A preset exists in the game, but there is no real model. The caw is different from the real thing. She has a pretty face, but I don't think the basic face picture is being made because she doesn't have a good one.

y9lx2wfv05u11.jpg

Santana Garrett on 2km : http://2kmodz.com/file/164916c8270dbd23d7c697fb1035898f

Ben

• Too Sweet 1

22 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

thank you for replay :) 

I knew this was the only santana garrett's mod, but I thought it was a different wrestler because her face and body shape were different from her in the game. Her body type is more muscular than she really is. 

2 hours ago, k886860 said:

thank you for replay :) 

I knew this was the only santana garrett's mod, but I thought it was a different wrestler because her face and body shape were different from her in the game. Her body type is more muscular than she really is. 

I accept commission you are interested.

• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: RVD '96, Taryn Terrell, Orange Cassidy, Chris Sabin, Tessa Blanchard, Konami, Jungle Kyona, Vanessa Borne, Rosemary, C. Haas , SU Yung, Taya Valkyrie, Kid Kash, Isaha Scott, Macho Man, SNITZKY, Heidenreich, Shane Thorne, Nunzio, Big Vito
  • 2 weeks later...

I already fixed it, I had to change the id in announcer settings of the pofo,your mods are great thank you very much

you have some tutorial to follow to create mods?I have made some faces and modifications in other games more than everything in Pes 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IADN05BWUqY&list=PLzVta5GTZD_6QYGd83BfkvHKixLVdLvq0&index=6&t=0s

1 hour ago, WILLNATOR said:

I already fixed it, I had to change the id in announcer settings of the pofo,your mods are great thank you very much

you have some tutorial to follow to create mods?I have made some faces and modifications in other games more than everything in Pes 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IADN05BWUqY&list=PLzVta5GTZD_6QYGd83BfkvHKixLVdLvq0&index=6&t=0s

Glad you solve the issue. There are some tutorial online to learn how to make mod

• Too Sweet 1

• DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Paul Birchill, Sean O'Haire, RVD '96-98-06, Taryn Terrell, Orange Cassidy, Chris Sabin, Tessa Blanchard, Konami, Jungle Kyona, Vanessa Borne, Rosemary, C. Haas , SU Yung, Taya Valkyrie, Kid Kash, Isaha Scott, Macho Man, Shane Thorne
  • DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Paul Burchill, Sean O'Haire, RVD '96-98-06, Taryn Terrell, Orange Cassidy, Chris Sabin, Tessa Blanchard, Konami, Jungle Kyona, Vanessa Borne, Rosemary, C. Haas , SU Yung, Taya Valkyrie, Kid Kash, Isaha Scott, Macho Man, Shane Thorne
  • DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Tom Zenk, Paul Burchill, Sean O'Haire, RVD '96-98-06, Taryn Terrell, Orange Cassidy, Chris Sabin, Tessa Blanchard, Konami, Jungle Kyona, Vanessa Borne, Rosemary, C. Haas , SU Yung, Taya Valkyrie, Kid Kash, Isaha Scott, Macho Man
  • DFM85 changed the title to DFM85 MODS: Jon Jones, Nyla Rose, Tom Zenk, Paul Burchill, Sean O'Haire, RVD '96-98-06, Taryn Terrell, Orange Cassidy, Chris Sabin, Tessa Blanchard, Konami, Jungle Kyona, Vanessa Borne, Rosemary, C. Haas , SU Yung, Taya Valkyrie, Isaha Scott, Macho Man